FANDOM

• Hello. Since Sunday I haven't been receiving emails from wikia. On Saturday I did an important response to an email from Fandom that was a response to my support request. However they didn't respond back. It may be because I Rated the request with Good I'm satisfied making them think that the request was finished.

However I noticed yesterday that I did not receive a new email when somebody responded to a thread on a wiki that I created. Is this a bug with my email account, wikia account, or is it a wikia bug. And how do I get it fixed?

Loading editor
    • There are a few things I can think of:

Did you maybe send the email to your Spam/Junk folder? Did you change your Preferences page at all? Did you un-follow the thread?

Loading editor
    • I checked the spam folder and the email wasn't there. I did change the preferences page but changed it for even more emails to be received. However I discovered that I did receive the emails about the replies on this current thread which means that it might have been that I unfollowed the thread on the wiki. Now I think I figured out the problem of the tread.

Now about the Fandom support emails, could the reason why Fandom Staff did not respond to my important email that I sent on Saturday explaining to them something that they asked for be because I already rated the request or is there a bug? They

Loading editor
    • Staff don't usually respond to emails during the weekend since they're usually off then. Try http://support.wikia-inc.com and see if you can find your request there.

Loading editor
    • I went to that site and discovered has the status of being opened instead of solved. I am aware that staff are off during the weekend but I thought that the staff would see the email on Monday and respond on Monday. Perhaps I should respond again this week.

Loading editor
    • Staff usually responds to Special:Contact messages within 3 business days, sometimes more, sometimes less. You should recieve a response from them tomorrow or Friday.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.