FANDOM

• Ozank Cx
    Ozank Cx closed this thread because:
    no more discussion needed
    22:34, December 9, 2016

How am I supposed to know those edits were unnecessary? No one told me. Please can I have one more chance? I'm already behind on my work enough, being blocked again is going to make it worse for me. I'll stop doing unnecessary edits but some of them seemed necessary compared to Ditto's edits. Some but apparently not all. Please could we negotiate about this?

Loading editor
    • I didn't understand what they meant honestly, those warnings.

Loading editor
    • Hello? Please can you answer? I was trying to follow the proper cleaning protocol. Honestly those warnings didn't explain all of the edits that are unnecessary. Can someone explain further before we jump to this conclusion?

Loading editor
    • The edits you are making are not beneficial to the page alone - it's okay to make them alongside other things such as spelling correction, but merely removing an empty line alone and submitting that as the new revision will clog up the page's history and bloat recent changes, etc.

If you genuinely do not understand the revision Sophiedp showed you a few days ago as to why it is pointless in the warning, then may I remind you of this page to produce constructive edits.

Loading editor
    • I promise I'll read it, just please give me one more chance. I won't make another edit until I read it all unless it's vandalism. Please unblock me, I implore you. Even two weeks is too much for me right now, I'm so behind.

Loading editor
    • I've already taken into account your previous block was a month long but I can tell you did not intend bad, so take as lessened as it is two weeks.

Loading editor
    • But Ozank please. I'm so behind it isn't funny and every block I've been going through has set me behind. Please, I understand that I shouldn't do that again, just please don't lock me away again.

Loading editor
    • May I also add that the other staff have agreed with blocking you, so I cannot do any more for you. Please wait out the block and take note of the feedback given to you before editing again.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.