• Oh really? And who i am

Loading editor
    • Your inicials are P and G

Loading editor
    • Pg? My inicials are kk actually

Loading editor
    • Oh, sorry

KK... Kindergarten something? XD

sorry, i don't remember, and you also can't tell because you can be blocked or something

Loading editor
    • Im karate kid19 lol,the ghost..

Loading editor
    • oh, i used to saw you in wiki threads, but... did we even get to talk? I don't remember

Loading editor
    • Nope because i didnt know you,rip but we can talk for now if you want

Loading editor
    • Actually, i felt kinda sad when you messaged everyone in wiki but not me, i'm really jealous and too introvert to say a hi, then you came to chat and the chances for talking were 0, because i'm never in chat

Loading editor
    • When was that

Loading editor
    • before you got blocked

i'm not the worthy type of person to be a friend with in my opinion, i just sit hoping something happens instead of acting, i miss my golden age when i had a lot of friends and even my own roleplay team, i would like to have more friends but... i'm also afraid i might change

Loading editor
    • Oh yeah i was always on chat before i got banned by User:Piierogii

Loading editor
    • Also can we talk about your age?

Loading editor
    • I'm 14, but don't get fooled by my age, i act like a child always

Loading editor
    • We will talk tommorow im going to sleep

Loading editor
    • ok, goodnight

Loading editor
    • Actually not yet..im 18 btw if you wanna know

Loading editor
    • oh, but i have to go now, so yeah, see you tomorrow

Loading editor
    • Oh well can you give me your email quick so i can tell you something private from here

Loading editor
    • You there?

Loading editor
    • You know for some reason cheese doesnt believe that im 18 and older than him,sophie and ditto,and also lenhi and darling vanilla are now the same age as me 💋

Loading editor
    • 83.185.3.21 wrote: Oh yeah i was always on chat before i got banned by User:Piierogii

Sup

Loading editor
    • Yeahh 💋

Loading editor
    • Hoe if you don't

Loading editor
    • Wha 💋

Loading editor
    • Dude stop with the 💋 if you're 18 act like it

Loading editor
    • Technically you're avoiding a global block so I'm just gonna report this now

Loading editor
    • Piierogii wrote: Technically you're avoiding a global block so I'm just gonna report this now

Uuuu no im sooo afraidd

Loading editor
    • Whatever.

Loading editor
    • Yea.

Loading editor
    • 193.216.165.48 wrote: You know for some reason cheese doesnt believe that im 18 and older than him,sophie and ditto,and also lenhi and darling vanilla are now the same age as me 💋

This is from my message wall.

83.180.55.10 wrote: Wow,again im not escaping a block,the actual reasons are:i just wanted to talk to them for a bit and since i complited that im leaving now

You bypassed your block to talk to these people. Wait, you're not "escaping the block." I should trust you, then. Wait, why are you talking here, then? I'll have to figure this out.

1. Phenomenon

Okay, so the first thing to do is to determine whether there is a certain psychological phenomenon that either made you forget you were blocked and used Opera's VPN or, in rare cases, have a disability. Since none of these can be confirmed without a thorough intervention with the user here, I'll just have to assume that it was a mistake, honestly, and their block evasion was due to negligence. However, if this is the case, then they would technically be using the Karate kid19 account instead which is blocked by username (likely for 3 months), so this evasion is intended. This is only one test, though, so it can't be concluded just yet. It's not even a good test, either. It's just one to determine things quickly without further analysis, so stay tuned.

2. Roleplay

So, if they are still blocked, but apparently have never been blocked, then one thing is for sure that this dude is not Karate kid19, but someone who is trolling us by roleplaying as him to darn exceptional accuracy. If so, props to him. I want to make a story with him sometime. I usually go to 18+ sites and make pretty good stories that way, so meet me on Kik, please. We can save account details there.

If this dude is a roleplayer, then the question only pops up how he knows Mizukage and the rest. *shakes head* I am impressed, assuming this is true.

3. Foreign to English

They are not native in English, so communication is like a radio with static. I guess it makes sense since the dude lives in Croatia. I'm not offending here. I'm just assuming from the grammar, spelling, punctuation spacing, etc. That's fine. I should not assume intelligence and age purely from what I am presented on the internet. I can't see their face, hear their voice, their home, etc. I'm pretty sure they are mature, intelligent adult that is probably striving in university to get a PhD. in linguistics.

From my CC message wall

Karate kid19 in the grey boxes
      Im older than you.

I'm sorry. I must be ignorant. You did say you were 19 years old. Can you show proof, please? Maybe your license (with obvious blur-outs) with a note written your username next to it? Perhaps your face? Birth certificate?

Also some dont have email or skype i know.

You obviously didn't "communicate through other people like Mizukage." You probably did, though, and the people he asked denied your request.

Also why are even bothering about this?

You messaged me, dude. If anything, I'm having fun.

Your not the right person tosay this to me (admin)

You messaged me, dude. What's wrong? Am I embarrassing you in public? Don't feel like that. People like underdogs. That's how Trump won. I look like an asshole, really.

If this is about the block, though, it's a global block, so you are supposed to be blocked on all wikis, so yeah, I am involved in this because I contacted Fandom staff to block you again and let you know your place.

Why do you even care i mean

You are apparently older than me, and yet not only do you make such a mistake, you have to correct it, but you don't know an edit button exists when you hover over the comment. Are you really older than me? You can't be this stupid.

Please respond.

Ohhhh........ Okay.... Whoops.

4. They were never blocked / The block is over

Finally, uhh, Okay, so, if you are here and talking without bypassing the block, then that means the block did not exist or the block has ended. You admitted to being Karate kid19 who was banned from the SU chat, blocked on the wiki for spamming people's message walls with irrelevance and got globally blocked by doing it here as well. If my calculations are correct, you should be unblocked now if you can talk here. Let's have a check.

Special:Contributions/Karate_kid19

Ohhhhhh... Oh nooo... Oh no... *clears throat* Uhhh, it's blocked. Huh, banned from the chat for being a "troll." Sheesh. They figured it out more quickly than we did. Props.

Combining all of this and the fact that human psychology is too complicated for an unbiased report which turned out to be rude but accurate, I really can't assume anything else other than the fact that one, you are either underage, two, you are a troll doing this on purpose, three, you are stupid, or four, you have some disability (Hey hey, don't be offended. I'm literally assuming from reports. I have complete respect for the people unless they use it to gain.).

I want to assume you are a troll, but you don't seem to be since you keep saying no, so I don't know what to say without being too rude, offensive or savage. I'm sorry.

To conclude, I'll have to assume you are underage, and you have the chance to become a bright individual someday. Just not now. Ladies and gentlemen, this is why I believe Karate kid19 is underage or at least younger than me (I'm 17). Peace.

Loading editor
    • Rip im 18,do you need of cheeseskates?

Loading editor
    • Do you need proof?

Loading editor
    • Ill give you my birthcertificate,if you only do the same mhm

Loading editor
    • I quote

Im older than you.

I'm sorry. I must be ignorant. You did say you were 19 years old. Can you show proof, please? Maybe your license (with obvious blur-outs) with a note written your username next to it? Perhaps your face? Birth certificate?

Key phrase: "Can you show proof, please?"

Response

Rip im 18,do you need of cheeseskates?

Do you need proof?

I just... AAAAAHHHHI wanna dieHHHHHHHH

(*Shakes like a seizure and starts punching the wall and bangs the table*)

WHYYYYYYYYY

(*Bangs head with his chessboard*)

http://makeagif.com/i/Ceam5E

To answer your question, yes. I do need proof o:) But I don't think you'll do it unless I do it myself first, so oh well. I'll just assume it.

Edit:

Ill give you my birthcertificate,if you only do the same mhm

Oh. No need, dude. I'll just assume.

Edit 2
      When a message from someone turns a criminal case and you just stand there like:

Well, I'm glad that you are interested enough to watch and eat popcorn with it. I wouldn't get that reaction if I said it all in two sentences. I'm humbled...

Day,month,year and time of birth:
      August 21 1998 at 15:05
      Im pointing my middle finger at you cheese

I mean, you could just use a number generator and get that. If there is no image, there is no validity but a claim with no backing.

Also, please don't point the middle finger at me. For one, it's wrong to point at me, and two, it's rude and immature. I'm sad... Can anything justify your behavior at this point?

No, you're not underage, a lot of people don't act as their age

So if by reading this Karate kid19 is basically Peter Pan, then this is an actual problem. If you knew Michael Jackson, you heard he would build a theme park in his backyard to reclaim the childhood he never had, starting as a pop singer at a young age. This would cost $100m U.S. dollars. At one point, he would get caught up in the excitement of his fans and dangle his baby son off the balcony with extreme recklessness.

This doesn't really matter, really, since Karate kid19 is obviously much better than this, but that is a prominent example of Peter Pan syndrome, and I don't like it happening to biologically mature people. This also doesn't matter because I didn't research this to point at Karate kid19 but to remind people of Michael Jackson. Rest in peace, you marvelous singer.

In conclusion, Karate kid19, show me a picture, and Asriel, don't think you're slick with that, that popcorn stuffed in your face, and if people don't act their age, it's technically a bad thing, so, so don't... support it.

Ta ta.

Loading editor
    • I'll be leaving now. My purpose has been served.

Loading editor
    • No it hasnt,ill tell you what my birthlist says so dont leave yet

Loading editor
    • When a message from someone turns a criminal case and you just stand there like:

Popcorn gif
        Loading editor
    • Do you think im underage asriel

Loading editor

Day,month,year and time of birth:

August 21 1998 at 15:05

Im pointing my middle finger at you cheese

Loading editor
    • No, you're not underage, a lot of people don't act as their age

Loading editor
    • sorry for the late reply but, i didn't get any email

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.