FANDOM

• Atvelonis, it seems i have been blocked on the TES wikia. but i didn't get a message on my talk page on my i have been blocked, i don't have access to anything. i feel i have been unfairly blocked. unless you will tell me the reason for my block.

Loading editor
    • I'm not going to disclose how, but we figured out that you were actually an alt of Lorkarr. That account is blocked; you are not allowed to use an alternate account on TES to get around it.

Loading editor
    • fine, you caught me, i hated being a rule-breaking son of a bitch and right after i get unblocked i get blocked again. so i wanted to create a new account and have a fresh start and actually follow the rules. that way i don't get blocked everyday¬†:/. and also Feralg, Ban Me In The Face, Lorkarr, The Broken King, and this account are all me. sorry for causing you all that trouble. but hey! i have my own wiki now and i allready have a good cmod. check it out when you get the chance http://olok.wikia.com¬†by the looks of it it's off to a pretty great start.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.