FANDOM


  • Cörey
    Cörey closed this thread
    03:22, August 16, 2016

    They never get blocked as of being promoted. They judge too quickly as well as react. They're usually wrong about some things that relate to blocks. They block you even if they give you a warning after doing it only once then never doing it again. They're way too over-protective about their wiki. Can someone please stop this tyranny? Unblock the users who have been wrongly punished? Can anybody block the higher staff and demote them, then punish them for not having any empathy!? 1 block from them = a sin for them. They shall be punished by God himself(I am a Christian)!

      Loading editor
    • If someone would take a picture and post it to a Steven Universe wiki forum, that would be funny.

        Loading editor
    • Chick_no.gif

        Loading editor
    • I mean I want to see them get angry at this rant and ban this user if they have an SU wiki account.

        Loading editor
    • Wikia needs a blacklist system 

        Loading editor
    • 180.72.56.177 wrote:
      I mean I want to see them get angry at this rant and ban this user if they have an SU wiki account.

      I'm already blocked on there for 3 months! And lenh i, I'm looking at you!

        Loading editor
    • TheFinnishGamer wrote:
      180.72.56.177 wrote:
      I mean I want to see them get angry at this rant and ban this user if they have an SU wiki account.
      I'm already blocked on there for 3 months! And lenh i, I'm looking at you!

      If they are blocking you, then get off the wiki until they unblock you or make another account. Then try to be nicer, they might be nice to you. And be friends. *kills myself*

        Loading editor
    • 180.72.56.177 wrote:
      TheFinnishGamer wrote:
      180.72.56.177 wrote:
      I mean I want to see them get angry at this rant and ban this user if they have an SU wiki account.
      I'm already blocked on there for 3 months! And lenh i, I'm looking at you!
      If they are blocking you, then get off the wiki until they unblock you or make another account. Then try to be nicer, they might be nice to you. And be friends. *kills myself*

      Why don't you go on that wiki and do something bad on accident or on purpose then see if they'll understand you when you ask them to unblock you.

        Loading editor
    • TheFinnishGamer wrote:

      Why don't you go on that wiki and do something bad on accident or on purpose then see if they'll understand you when you ask them to unblock you.

      That would be trolling, and is definitely not a good idea.

      180.72.56.177: same goes for you. It would not be "funny". It would be trying to create disruptive drama (also trolling.)

        Loading editor
    • This is good, I like this.

        Loading editor
    • What is it with SU users from mid-south eastern Asia. Like, being real, Finn, Quis, Finnish, few others. Like, wth?

        Loading editor
    • Finnish I tried to see merit in your rant but you seem to have been gotten blocked for the same thing over and over like as though you never learned from it. I could say that is like going to a bank, robbing it, serving jail time then doing the same thing when released and then complaining in jail that you got incarcerated.

      I've been on that wiki for a while now and personally see no issue in most of the admin decisions (except the idea of chat mods having to have a minimum number of edits to be a chat mod, even though the two are entirely unrelated).

        Loading editor
    • What was your end goal? To get unblocked? It has been stated over and over that Wikia Staff will not get involved in local disputes.

      Also, how do you expect the SU staff to listen if you call them tyrants?

        Loading editor
    • Monochromatic Bunny wrote:

      Also, how do you expect the SU staff to listen if you call them tyrants?

      They will see the pain they bring everyone when they block them.

        Loading editor
    • Ozank Cx wrote:
      Finnish I tried to see merit in your rant but you seem to have been gotten blocked for the same thing over and over 

      I don't get blocked for the same thing over and over. I've been blamed for sockpuppeting. I've been blocked for drama, and accusing a staff member of dropping the f-bomb and the s-bomb. Both words are forbidden on that wiki. Also, Lenhi thought I was doing it so that I could be part of staff on the wiki, when I wasn't. I was doing it after I did some Wiki browsing and found the screenshot that another user took. I didn't know it was in PM. I was trying to keep the wiki clean of rule breakers.

        Loading editor
    • TheFinnishGamer wrote:
      Ozank Cx wrote:
      Finnish I tried to see merit in your rant but you seem to have been gotten blocked for the same thing over and over 
      I don't get blocked for the same thing over and over. I've been blamed for sockpuppeting. I've been blocked for drama, and accusing a staff member of dropping the f-bomb and the s-bomb. Both words are forbidden on that wiki. Also, Lenhi thought I was doing it so that I could be part of staff on the wiki, when I wasn't. I was doing it after I did some Wiki browsing and found the screenshot that another user took. I didn't know it was in PM. I was trying to keep the wiki clean of rule breakers.

      Well then Idk what to do Im sorry

        Loading editor
    • Sannse wrote:

      TheFinnishGamer wrote:

      Why don't you go on that wiki and do something bad on accident or on purpose then see if they'll understand you when you ask them to unblock you.

      That would be trolling, and is definitely not a good idea.

      180.72.56.177: same goes for you. It would not be "funny". It would be trying to create disruptive drama (also trolling.)

      (same contributor) Im sorry!

        Loading editor
    • TheFinnishGamer wrote:
      Monochromatic Bunny wrote:

      Also, how do you expect the SU staff to listen if you call them tyrants?

      They will see the pain they bring everyone when they block them.

      You're the one being a pain, Jesus Christ.

      You got blocked for a legitimate reason.

      Just wait it out. Acting like this will make it worse.

        Loading editor
    • .Kitsune wrote:
      TheFinnishGamer wrote:
      Monochromatic Bunny wrote:

      Also, how do you expect the SU staff to listen if you call them tyrants?

      They will see the pain they bring everyone when they block them.
      You're the one being a pain, Jesus Christ.

      You got blocked for a legitimate reason.

      Just wait it out. Acting like this will make it worse.

      I received a warning, stopped doing it after I read the warning, then seven hours later, I got blocked.

        Loading editor
    • TheFinnishGamer wrote:

      .Kitsune wrote:
      TheFinnishGamer wrote:
      Monochromatic Bunny wrote:

      Also, how do you expect the SU staff to listen if you call them tyrants?

      They will see the pain they bring everyone when they block them.
      You're the one being a pain, Jesus Christ.

      You got blocked for a legitimate reason.

      Just wait it out. Acting like this will make it worse.

      I received a warning, stopped doing it after I read the warning, then seven hours later, I got blocked.

      You were blocked for the same thing several times afterwards in separate instances, why aren't you addressing that fact?

        Loading editor
    • she doesn't want to admit she's wrong

        Loading editor
    • Your right that I don't want to admit that I'm wrong, because I'm not wrong. And I wasn't blocked for the same thing, repeatedly.

        Loading editor
    • If we keep talking to it, maybe it'll think it'll get unbanned one day.

        Loading editor
    • TheFinnishGamer wrote:
      Your right that I don't want to admit that I'm wrong, because I'm not wrong. And I wasn't blocked for the same thing, repeatedly.

      Really? http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Log/block?page=User%3ATheFinnishGamer

      Causing drama over and over, plus sockoupperty Read. Learn to read the block log that you've started. You've been wrong from the start

        Loading editor
    • Mister Steal Yo Girl wrote:
      If we keep talking to it, maybe it'll think it'll get unbanned one day.

      I'm a she, not an it.

        Loading editor

    • Interesting how you won't bring up my point.

      There's no legit reason to unblock you

        Loading editor
    • .Kitsune wrote:
      TheFinnishGamer wrote:
      Your right that I don't want to admit that I'm wrong, because I'm not wrong. And I wasn't blocked for the same thing, repeatedly.
      Really?

      http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Log/block?page=User%3ATheFinnishGamer

      Causing drama over and over, plus sockoupperty Read. Learn to read the block log that you've started. You've been wrong from the start

      They blame me for sockpuppetry. I constantly tell them the reasons why I'm not the parent account, and why the accused user isn't an alt.

        Loading editor
    • What reasons?

      Ask for an ip check

        Loading editor
    • .Kitsune wrote:
      What reasons?

      Ask for an ip check

      Why get an IP check? 2/3 of those users have been in my house and I was a pretty curios kid and asked my babysitter, Sardonyx843, quite a few questions, making her have to connect to the internet for questions she hasn't learned the answer to yet. And for the second user, my foster sister, Roo-Roo The Secret Spy (she was really into spy kids), had to use my tablet in order to make her account. So, yeah. Not happenin'.

        Loading editor
    • If you didn't try to deceive the mods there with elaborate lies such as the whole babysitter nonsense then everything would have been fine.

        Loading editor
    • TheFinnishGamer wrote:
      .Kitsune wrote:
      What reasons?

      Ask for an ip check

      Why get an IP check? 2/3 of those users have been in my house and I was a pretty curios kid and asked my babysitter, Sardonyx843, quite a few questions, making her have to connect to the internet for questions she hasn't learned the answer to yet. And for the second user, my foster sister, Roo-Roo The Secret Spy (she was really into spy kids), had to use my tablet in order to make her account. So, yeah. Not happenin'.

      Odd how Sardonyx appears when you're blocked.

      Asking about somet kid thing eads to you causing drama?

      I don't think so.

      That's bull right there

        Loading editor
    • .Kitsune wrote:
      TheFinnishGamer wrote:
      .Kitsune wrote:
      What reasons?

      Ask for an ip check

      Why get an IP check? 2/3 of those users have been in my house and I was a pretty curios kid and asked my babysitter, Sardonyx843, quite a few questions, making her have to connect to the internet for questions she hasn't learned the answer to yet. And for the second user, my foster sister, Roo-Roo The Secret Spy (she was really into spy kids), had to use my tablet in order to make her account. So, yeah. Not happenin'.
      Odd how Sardonyx appears when you're blocked.

      Asking about somet kid thing eads to you causing drama?

      I don't think so.

      That's bull right there

      I sent sard a Facebook message the night before to help with voting on the CU thread on the SU wiki. I'm pretty sure that she didn't wait to check if I was blocked.

        Loading editor
    • So you DO admit to cheating on a vote by getting extra support from outside help?

        Loading editor
    • I technically didn't cheat because she stated her own thoughts.

        Loading editor
    • Stop lying.

      "Technically" speaking, abusing multiple accounts to get a poll result you want is cheating.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not lying. Girl scouts honor. Also, how do you know if she's a sock if you've never met her?

        Loading editor
    • Girls Scouts honour means nothing to me.

      There are many holes in your story, it's rather obvious.

        Loading editor
    • How does girls scouts honor not mean anything to you? Also, I don't see any holes.

        Loading editor
    • If I was an admin on the SU wiki I would block you longer tbh. BTW what was the point of this thread? Nothing will come out of this... Everyone at the SU wiki does not care and I think I speak for everyone, are annoyed. Just wait your block and get over it. Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • Is everyone ignoring the fact that they have empty block logs?

        Loading editor
    • You can't really get that many edits without getting blocked.

        Loading editor
    • What are you talking about?

        Loading editor
    • THEY HAVEN'T BEEN BLOCKED AT ALL!!!!

        Loading editor
    • The admins?

        Loading editor
    • All staff on the wiki!

        Loading editor
    • So you're saying that the ADMINS on the wiki, who should not have a block record, dont have a block record. Unlike you.

        Loading editor
    • Why would the admins be blocked? They did nothing wrong.

        Loading editor
    • ^

        Loading editor
    • Do you not see it? They're flawless! Perfect even! Also, it's basically impossible to get over 1,000 edits without getting blocked, unless your lucky.

        Loading editor
    • Not really. You were trolling. Thats why you got banned. There is a lot of people with over 1000 edits. Get over it. Wait out your ban and stop. Period.

        Loading editor
    • Do you even know what trolling is?

        Loading editor
    • You.

        Loading editor
    • Oh snap

        Loading editor
    • Just shut up and go stuff your mouth with something.

        Loading editor
    • Most of the admins have at least broken one rule and faced disciplinary action. If you bothered to read the requirements for moderator or admin instead of blindly asking every staff member on the wiki for a position, you'd also know that you are eligible for a position regardless of your ban record.

        Loading editor
    • Tl; Dr: Because someone has a perfect record, does not mean they have not faced punishments for breaking the rules at some points, which only proves you are a human being who is willing to learn on wikia. Calling the staff tyrants and how they should be demoted is the opposite of learning from your mistakes and being civil to someone. It's plain childish.

      TheFinnishGamer wrote: I technically didn't cheat because she stated her own thoughts.

      I don't think you are aware that that is meatpuppeting, which is a form of multi-account disruption, especially to a vote thread. If someone on wikia did not want to be affiliated with that thread, and you have told them to make a comment on that thread, then that is meatpuppeting.

      Is everyone ignoring the fact that they have empty block logs? You can't really get that many edits without getting blocked (referring to all the staff on the wiki)

      I am not a staff member on that wikia. At best, I am a Rollback, which is simply a trusted user. I have at estimate 1,245 edits there, well over 1,000, and I have not been banned from the chat or blocked so far. If you have the mentality to think that you have to have at least 1 block before 1,000 edits, then you must truly suck as a wikian to have that blemish streak on your wiki record.

      Sure, because I don't have bans or blocks does not mean I am perfect as you say for the staff members there. Far from it. I have been kicked from the chat a couple of times for swears in links without warning or using a minorly offensive word without explaining the context first. Perhaps the admins were kicked once by Killer365 and made up for their mistake and eventually used that to become admins that we all know and love today. It's all a learning process, and best of all, common sense.

      Like Akivirus said, no matter how many bans you have had or how many blocks, if you learn from them and never break the rule again, your block record would actually benefit as proof for how far you have come as a wiki user. Still a long way, but it's a start.

      TheFinnishGamer wrote: Just shut up and go stuff your mouth with something.

      Yeah, that type of attitude will not help you get unblocked. Blatantly telling a user to "shut up" is disrespectful communication that matches your block reasons such as "causing drama." It also matches "repetitive drama" since you are calling the staff tyrants and how they should be demoted instead of attempting to reason them in a calm, civil manner that will help them see the possible good in you.

      Welp, I don't want to go further without a response so I can get insight into this character.

        Loading editor
    • No tl;dr version?

        Loading editor
    • Please this is too funny I need more

        Loading editor
    • TheFinnishGamer wrote: Just shut up and go stuff your mouth with something.

      do you always talk to users like that?

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.