FANDOM

• About a week ago, I replied on the Checkuser thread and Lenhi assumed I was a sock due to my sudden appearance. I made 2 threads on his wall, and he continuously said no. I even made one on Killer365's wall! I still haven't gotten a reply!

Loading editor
    • None of the admins are going to help you. Please quit this ruse now.

Loading editor
    • I won't stop until you go back on your decision on blocking me. A core value at my middle school was grit, otherwise known as perseverance or not giving up. And guess what I'm not gonna do? Give up!

Loading editor
    • Listen to her lenhi. She's right. And she's always right. She got A's on quite a few tests!

Loading editor
    • I think we're good.

Loading editor
    • I'm allowed to insult users here without getting banned on SU wiki, right?

Loading editor
    • Finnish, you utterly dense child. I don't get why you're incapable of understanding even the simplest things. You're nothing more than an annoying trihard with the most limited understanding of the world around you I'm convinced you never left your home since the day you were born. You can't see how utterly senseless and stupid your actions are and how no one can stand you. You make the obvious alt and then have the nerve to think we'll believe you as if we're as dumb as you are.

For Christ's sake, go outside. Get real friends. Get some social awareness. Do literally anything so that you can stop making a complete fool of yourself and annoy people with every word you say. I don't even think you can really read this paragraph but man it felt so satisfying to write.

tl;dr: You're an idiot.

Loading editor
    • Mister Steal Yo Girl wrote:
      Finnish, you utterly dense child. I don't get why you're incapable of understanding even the simplest things. You're nothing more than an annoying trihard with the most limited understanding of the world around you I'm convinced you never left your home since the day you were born. You can't see how utterly senseless and stupid your actions are and how no one can stand you. You make the obvious alt and then have the nerve to think we'll believe you as if we're as dumb as you are.

For Christ's sake, go outside. Get real friends. Get some social awareness. Do literally anything so that you can stop making a complete fool of yourself and annoy people with every word you say. I don't even think you can really read this paragraph but man it felt so satisfying to write.

tl;dr: You're an idiot.

That sounds pretty hypocritical compared to another message you said on another thread sard made. Also, check the dates we join on the SU wiki, idiot.

Loading editor
    • The "Sardonyx843" account went inactive as soon as you joined under the name "TheFinnishGamer", so your defense is still baseless.

Loading editor
    • What the heck? I didn't write that. My little brother got on to my computer, I swear!

Loading editor
    • She was busy with college, alright!? She has a part time job on top of it as well! She asked me to fill for her, continue her roleplays if I wanted!

Loading editor
    • Mister Steal Yo Girl wrote:
      What the heck? I didn't write that. My little brother got on to my computer, I swear!

I believe you. Also, put a password on your computer.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.