FANDOM

• RainingPain17 is the only active admin on the Watch Dogs Wiki. Now that Watch Dogs 2 is announced, that wiki's growing. The wiki has entered a phase in its life that brings a lot of attention to it.

This attention is a very good thing, and the wiki will grow an extreme amount in the coming months. However, with this phase comes vandalism. LOTS of it. I have already reverted some acts of vandalism today and yesterday, and there have been at least 10 acts of vandalism in the past few days. There was an act of vandalism that went unnoticed before but I undid it.

Point is, the condition of the staff on the Watch Dogs Wiki isn't in the ideal condition when the wiki is in this phase. We need at least two active admins during this time, and we only have one. The others are semi-active, which is bad. I am one of the most active users on the Watch Dogs Wiki. This is why I, Chris6d, seriously propose to become the next admin. Some people just want to be admin for the fun of it, but this is not me.

I will become admin to bring this wiki to the top and bring justice to the vandals. I will also cleanup the wiki further and adjust it to mint condition. I will unconstructive edits when the other users aren't around, and confront the vandals that arise at dark. I will protect the Watch Dogs Wiki with the good users, and do what it takes to bring it to the top. We will fight the big fight.

Loading editor
    • If you want less vandalism, disable anon contributions.

Loading editor
    • No, I'd like to become an admin on the Watch Dogs Wiki. NinjaFatGuy is a bureaucrat there so he can promote me.

Loading editor
    • Chris6d wrote:
      No, I'd like to become an admin on the Watch Dogs Wiki. NinjaFatGuy is a bureaucrat there so he can promote me.

I know, I was giving a tip about the vandalism if you become admin.

Loading editor
    • So why exactly have you made a thread about it here? This kind of stuff should be asked directly to Wikia Staff at the very most. Ask the Bureaucrat at WD Wiki first, you never know, he may answer. 

Loading editor
    • He's usually inactive there, so he probably won't answer. Besides, Community Central is a central point of Wikia where almost all users answer. I already asked him here, so I don't think I should ask again, a second time. I'll just wait for a reply.

Loading editor
    • Fair enough. Good luck. As an owner of Watchdogs (kinda irrelevant, kinda not), I'll keep my eye on the WD wiki. I plan to buy WD2 if the price is fair too. But yeah, I'll keep an eye on it as well. 

Loading editor
    • THEJJRAT wrote:

Chris6d wrote:
      No, I'd like to become an admin on the Watch Dogs Wiki. NinjaFatGuy is a bureaucrat there so he can promote me.

I know, I was giving a tip about the vandalism if you become admin.

Thank you for the tip.

Loading editor
    • Hey there, Chris. As Monkeypolice188 said, you should've contacted me over at the wiki first before coming over here on Community Central.

After looking at some of your contributions, I've decided to grant you with administrative rights as the wiki will become more active with lesser active admins. If you need any help, feel free to contact me at anytime. I'll also be popping in at the wiki as more information comes.

Thanks and good luck!

Loading editor
    • Thank you, Ninja! The wiki will become a better place now. Anyone else who has information for the Watch Dogs wiki, feel free to stop by!

Loading editor
    • Ok

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.