FANDOM

• I'm sorry, I was wrong how I was sockpuppet? Please forgive me, i'm can appreciated you. I won't do it anything. I'm promise! Okay? Please, unblock me now. :( 

Loading editor
    • Come again? I mean, you went from saying how you are a sockpuppet to asking for forgiveness. I mean, you agreeed to having your Amedot-SU account blocked from ESB then someone told me that the Percyfans account was a sock of another account. You have to tell me which account you're using for keeps.

Loading editor
    • I agreed, I can keeping using for myself so.. I can't edit in ESB cause I was Sockpuppet. But, Always someone told me to how I was a Sockpuppet? I don't know who is a Percyfans? 

Loading editor
    • You said in the chat that you were Percyfans.

Loading editor
    • No, I did not. I was supposed to make a joke. So, I never seen Percyfans before..

Loading editor
    • Oh...you know it isn't okay to joke around like that. Sockpuppets are a serious manner especially with the confusion it caused.

So you're saying you are not Percyfans?

Loading editor
    • Yes, I am not Percyfans. Let just unblock me for 1 days or 1 hours. and I promise I can help to clean mess pages.

Loading editor
    • Okay...I mean you stated you're Percyfans before but I'm going to keep the account blocked just in case.

I can unblock you if your Amedot-SU account if definitely the one you're using. Lying like this can get you into trouble especially when it comes to sock accounts. After posting this message, I'll unblock you.

Loading editor
    • All right so. Thank for unblock me because I always not Percyfans.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.