FANDOM

• Kerri Amber
    Kerri Amber closed this thread because:
    discussion over
    20:01, May 2, 2016

You really think i was ban evading?! i was playing Kingdom rush on Armorgames.com 2 weeks ago you Idiot, get your facts straight. 

Loading editor
    • Violet Dreemurr3 wrote:
      You really think i was ban evading?! i was playing Kingdom rush on Armorgames.com 2 weeks ago you Idiot, get your facts straight. 

I know you really want someone to hold you~ but we all got a chicken-duck-woman thing waiting for us! 

Loading editor
    • this message isn't for you static, it's for TheZombeh.

Loading editor
    • xD

Loading editor
    • Calling me an idiot to prove your case doesn't help at all.

Loading editor
    • So, if you WEREN'T ban evading, you have no reason to be upset, am I right?

Loading editor
    • Violet Dreemurr3 wrote: You really think i was ban evading?! i was playing Kingdom rush on Armorgames.com 2 weeks ago you Idiot, get your facts straight. 

Apologize for butting in - but instead of harassing or using insults against them, it's better you actually try to reason with the admins of said wiki if you want to be unbanned, rather than just going "u idiot i nvr ban evaded". It's easier to talk it out instead, and if the admins do not unblock you, it's their choice.

-MlnlLOID (talk) 19:17, May 2, 2016 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • The Haze3456 wrote:
      So, if you WEREN'T ban evading, you have no reason to be upset, am I right?

Yeah, and since the username was literally Violette Dreemur 4 or something like that, it was a bit obvious it was you. Along with the similar speech patterns and all.

Loading editor
    • MlNlCUPCAKE wrote:

Violet Dreemurr3 wrote: You really think i was ban evading?! i was playing Kingdom rush on Armorgames.com 2 weeks ago you Idiot, get your facts straight. 

Apologize for butting in - but instead of harassing or using insults against them, it's better you actually try to reason with the admins of said wiki if you want to be unbanned, rather than just going "u idiot i nvr ban evaded". It's easier to talk it out instead, and if the admins do not unblock you, it's their choice.

She already did before, multiple times.

Loading editor
    • TheZombeh wrote:

MlNlCUPCAKE wrote:

Violet Dreemurr3 wrote: You really think i was ban evading?! i was playing Kingdom rush on Armorgames.com 2 weeks ago you Idiot, get your facts straight. 

Ban evade, or reasoning? I'm confused, sorry.

-MlnlLOID (talk) 19:26, May 2, 2016 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • Both.

Loading editor
    • TheZombeh wrote: Both.

I see. Good luck on the thread, then.

-MlnlLOID (talk) 19:33, May 2, 2016 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • TheZombeh wrote:
      MlNlCUPCAKE wrote:

Bullshit, You're just abusing your admin powers by banning me for no fucking reason, I told you! i was playing Kingdom rush on ArmorGames.com 2 weeks ago! how was that even fucking ban evasion?!

Loading editor
    • TheZombeh wrote:
      The Haze3456 wrote:
      Yeah, and since the username was literally Violette Dreemur 4 or something like that, it was a bit obvious it was you. Along with the similar speech patterns and all.

That was only once! you said, "Ban evaded Several times." You're just bullshiting your way out of this.

Loading editor
    • Playing a game isn't an excuse. Now quit freaking out. You were already banned to begin with, a block doesn't change that much.

Loading editor
      TheZombeh wrote:
      The Haze3456 wrote:
      That was only once! you said, "ban evasion several times." You're just bullshiting your way out of this.

"Bullshitting your way out of this."

1. Learn what "bullshitting" is.

2. Again, you HAVE ban evaded a lot. 

3. You seriously need to leave mods from other wikis alone. I was ACTUALLY at one point trying to defend you to help you come back to the wiki, but with the way you're acting now, you aren't coming back.

Loading editor
    • The Haze3456 wrote:
      Violet Dreemurr3 wrote:
      TheZombeh wrote:
      The Haze3456 wrote:
      That was only once! you said, "ban evasion several times." You're just bullshiting your way out of this.
      "Bullshitting your way out of this."

1. Learn what "bullshitting" is.

2. Again, you HAVE ban evaded a lot. 

3. You seriously need to leave mods from other wikis alone. I was ACTUALLY at one point trying to defend you to help you come back to the wiki, but with the way you're acting now, you aren't coming back.

1. 1: I ONLY BAN EVADED ONCE!!!!!
      1. 2 I WAS FUCKING PLAYING KINGDOM RUSH ON ARMORGAMES.COM YOU IDIOTS. #3 NOW STOP USING BULLSHIT LIES. ALRIGHT?! I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT, AND YOU ALL NEED TO LEARN TO BE BETTER ADMINS, BECAUSE RIGHT NOW YOU ARE ALL ABUSING YOUR ADMIN POWERS.
      1. 4 ----------------->
        Screenshot 2016-04-21 at 10.21.59 AM

PROOF.

Loading editor
    • There is no date on there, and it does show you on the Undertale RP wiki.

Loading editor
    • That's because i keep the tab open just to see anything new.

Loading editor
    • and that was on the 21st, all of that progress was finished in 2 weeks.

Loading editor
    • Well after all that excessive swearing and the rude insults, you're not coming back.

Loading editor
    • TheZombeh wrote:
      Well after all that excessive swearing and the rude insults, you're not coming back.

Your days are numbered. i just reported your abuse to Wikia Support. you'll be sorry when it happens, YOU HEAR ME?! YOU'LL BE FUCKING SORRY!

Loading editor
    • Hehe. All we have to do is show this thread and the other offenses you've pulled and you'll be the one in trouble. And yes, I was actually considering letting you come back, you can ask Zombeh, he raised hell about it. 

Loading editor
    • So now you're threatening me? Um, yeah, that's not something you should do. Especially if you file a false claim.

Loading editor
    • The Haze3456 wrote:
      Hehe. All we have to do is show this thread and the other offenses you've pulled and you'll be the one in trouble. And yes, I was actually considering letting you come back, you can ask Zombeh, he raised hell about it. 

i take it all back then sorry. O_O

Loading editor
    • I will not come back ever i promise. i'll move everything that's mine.

Loading editor
    • Haha! Now that we pose threat, you want to take it back. 

No, you can't just take things back, life doesn't work like that. 

Loading editor
    • TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade: You know what, Violet, based on this, I am recalling my offer to try to get you unbanned.

You are being far too unprofessional, and now get to keep that lovely ban of yours.

Loading editor
    • PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST DON'T DO IT.

Loading editor
      PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST DON'T DO IT.

It's too late for apologies. If you really wanted to come back, you wouldn't of done all this in the first place. If you REALLY wanted to stay on the wiki, you wouldn't have pulled the stunt you did to get banned. 

Loading editor
    • T^T please... i beg you have mercy! i'm sorry!

Loading editor
    • Begging will get you nowhere.

Loading editor
    • You already did enough damage, I suppose.

Loading editor
    • Hi,

Violet Dreemurr3, please do not contact TheZombeh (or any other administrators) of the Undertale RP wiki on Community Central any further - they have made it clear your block will not be overturned.

Furthermore, your behaviour is absolutely unacceptable for Community Central - if you continue to be hostile towards any users here, you will be blocked. Consider this your one and only warning.

Thanks,

User:Sactage/s.js 20:00, May 2, 2016 (UTC)

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.