FANDOM

Line 4: Line 4:

| style="background-color:#ffffff; color:#000000; padding: 0 10px; margin:10px; border:none; text-align:justify;" |

| style="background-color:#ffffff; color:#000000; padding: 0 10px; margin:10px; border:none; text-align:justify;" |

==Who am I?==

==Who am I?==
Hello. I'm '''White Flash'''. A regular editor that reverts vandalism and spam.
+
Hello. I'm '''White Flash'''. A regular editor that reverts vandalism and spam. I frequently edit over at the [[w:c:fatalframe|Fatal Frame Wiki]] where I am a Bureaucrat. As a fan of Anime, I spend most of my time [[w:c:animeanswers|answering anime-related questions]] and [[w:c:animanga|editing anime info]]. If you need to contact me, you can use my talk page or find me on #wikia-animanga IRC. Mibbit IRC, where I am an OP.

I frequently edit over at the [[w:c:fatalframe|Fatal Frame Wiki]] where I am a Bureaucrat.

As a fan of Anime, I spend most of my time [[w:c:animeanswers|answering anime-related questions]] and [[w:c:animanga|editing anime info]].

==How to Contact Me==

You can use my talk page or find me on #wikia-animanga IRC.

Mibbit IRC, where I am an OP.

__NOEDITSECTION__ __NOTOC__

__NOEDITSECTION__ __NOTOC__

Revision as of 12:58, September 16, 2012

White Flash

Who am I?

Hello. I'm White Flash. A regular editor that reverts vandalism and spam. I frequently edit over at the Fatal Frame Wiki where I am a Bureaucrat. As a fan of Anime, I spend most of my time answering anime-related questions and editing anime info. If you need to contact me, you can use my talk page or find me on #wikia-animanga IRC. Mibbit IRC, where I am an OP.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.