FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:
{| style="border:3px solid #000000; background-color:#ffffff; font-family:Papyrus; padding:1px; width:80%;" align="center"
+
----
|-
+
| style="background-color:#000000; width:100px; padding:0.5em; font-size:150%; color:#ffffff; margin:10px; border:none; text-align:center;" |<span style="text-shadow:#909090 2px 2px 2px;"> White Flash</span>
+
<center><table style=text-align:center;background:transparent;border:0px summary=Topo><tr>
| style="background-color:#ffffff; color:#000000; padding: 0 10px; margin:10px; border:none; text-align:justify;" |
+
<td width=112>[[File:Exquisite-network.png|65px]]</td>
==Who am I?==
+
<td width=112>[[File:Crystal 128 email.png|65px]]</td></tr><tr>
Hello. I'm '''White Flash'''. I am a regular editor on a few wikis, usually spend most of my time reverting vandalism and spam. If you wish you to contact me please use my talk page and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.
+
  +
<td><b>Main Page</b></td>
  +
<td>[[User talk:White Flash|Talk]]
  +
</td></tr></table>
  +
----
  +
Greetings. I'm '''White Flash'''. I am a regular editor on a few wikis, usually spend most of my time reverting vandalism and spam. If you wish you to contact me please use my talk page and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.
  +
</center>

Line 16: Line 16:

*[[w:c:animanga|Animanga Wiki]]

*[[w:c:animanga|Animanga Wiki]]

|width="50%" valign="top"|

|width="50%" valign="top"|
  +
*[[w:c:admintools|Admin Tools Wiki]]

*[[w:c:toarumajutsunoindex|Toaru Majutsu no Index Wiki]]

*[[w:c:toarumajutsunoindex|Toaru Majutsu no Index Wiki]]

*[[w:c:shenmue|Shenmue Wiki]]

*[[w:c:shenmue|Shenmue Wiki]]

*[[w:c:highschool-of-the-dead|H.O.T.D. Wiki]]

*[[w:c:highschool-of-the-dead|H.O.T.D. Wiki]]

*[[w:c:durarara|Durarara!! Wiki]]

*[[w:c:durarara|Durarara!! Wiki]]
|}

|}

|}

__NOEDITSECTION__ __NOTOC__

__NOEDITSECTION__ __NOTOC__

Revision as of 04:57, July 21, 2012

Exquisite-network Crystal 128 email
Main Page Talk

Greetings. I'm White Flash. I am a regular editor on a few wikis, usually spend most of my time reverting vandalism and spam. If you wish you to contact me please use my talk page and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Wikis I Edit

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.