FANDOM

Line 5: Line 5:

<span style="text-shadow:#909090 2px 2px 2px;">Hello, I'm '''White Flash'''.</span>

<span style="text-shadow:#909090 2px 2px 2px;">Hello, I'm '''White Flash'''.</span>

==<span style="text-shadow:#909090 2px 2px 2px;">Who Am I?</span>==

==<span style="text-shadow:#909090 2px 2px 2px;">Who Am I?</span>==
<span style="text-shadow:#909090 2px 2px 2px;">I am a regular editor on a few wikis by cleaning up vandalism. My home wikis is the [[w:c:narutopedia|Narutopedia]] and the [[w:c:durarara|Durarara!! Wiki]].</span>
+
<span style="text-shadow:#909090 2px 2px 2px;">I am a regular editor on a few wikis by cleaning up vandalism. My home wiki is the [[w:c:narutopedia|Narutopedia]].</span>

<span style="text-shadow:#909090 2px 2px 2px;">I spend most of my time on [[w:c:animeanswers|Wikianswers Anime]] where I answer any anime questions.</span>

<span style="text-shadow:#909090 2px 2px 2px;">I spend most of my time on [[w:c:animeanswers|Wikianswers Anime]] where I answer any anime questions.</span>

Revision as of 22:06, April 7, 2012

White Flash

Hello, I'm White Flash.

Who Am I?

I am a regular editor on a few wikis by cleaning up vandalism. My home wiki is the Narutopedia.

I spend most of my time on Wikianswers Anime where I answer any anime questions.

I'm also a Bureaucrat on the Fatal Frame Wiki, if you're a fan of the game you're more than welcome to stop by and help out a bit.

How To Contact Me

If you wish to contact me, please leave a message on my talk page, I will try to replied the message as soon as I can. I can be also found on #wikia-animanga IRC.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.