FANDOM

(17 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div style="overflow: auto;

<div style="overflow: auto;

border: .5em ridge teal; /* main border */

border: .5em ridge teal; /* main border */
border-radius: 1em;

-webkit-border-radius: 1em; /* Chrome + Safari */

-webkit-border-radius: 1em; /* Chrome + Safari */

-moz-border-radius: 1em; /* Firefox */

-moz-border-radius: 1em; /* Firefox */
Line 7: Line 6:

-khtml-border-radius: 1em; /* Konqueror */

-khtml-border-radius: 1em; /* Konqueror */

-o-border-radius: 1em; /* Opera */

-o-border-radius: 1em; /* Opera */
  +
border-radius: 1em;

border-collapse: seperate; padding: 1em; background:white; margin:4%" >

border-collapse: seperate; padding: 1em; background:white; margin:4%" >

{| align="right" style="background:none; color: #000000; border: .2em outset teal; border-radius: 1em; -webkit-border-radius: 1em; -moz-border-radius: 1em; -ms-border-radius: 1em; -khtml-border-radius: 1em; -o-border-radius: 1em; border-collapse: seperate;"

{| align="right" style="background:none; color: #000000; border: .2em outset teal; border-radius: 1em; -webkit-border-radius: 1em; -moz-border-radius: 1em; -ms-border-radius: 1em; -khtml-border-radius: 1em; -o-border-radius: 1em; border-collapse: seperate;"

|+ Language skill box with [http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Babel_templates Babel templates]:
+
|+ Language skill box with [http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Babel_templates <span style="color:blue">Babel templates</span>]:

| align="right"|

| align="right"|

{{Babel|en|N}}

{{Babel|en|N}}
{{Babel|fr|1}}
+
{{Babel|fr|2}}
{{Babel|es|0}}
+
{{Babel|es|1}}
{{Babel|de|0}}
+
{{Babel|de|1}}
  +
{{babel|br|0}}

{{Babel|cs|0}}

{{Babel|cs|0}}
  +
{{babel|cy|0}}
  +
{{Babel|da|0}}
  +
{{babel|el|0}}
  +
{{babel|eo|0}}
  +
{{babel|fi|0}}
  +
{{babel|ga|0}}
  +
{{babel|gd|0}}
  +
{{babel|gv|0}}
  +
{{babel|he|0}}

{{Babel|id|0}}

{{Babel|id|0}}
  +
{{babel|is|0}}
  +
{{babel|it|0}}
  +
{{Babel|ja|0}}
  +
{{Babel|ko|0}}
  +
{{babel|kw|0}}
  +
{{babel|la|0}}

{{Babel|nl|0}}

{{Babel|nl|0}}
{{Babel|pl|0}}
+
{{babel|no|0}}
  +
{{babel|pl|0}}

{{Babel|pt|0}}

{{Babel|pt|0}}

{{Babel|pt-br|0}}

{{Babel|pt-br|0}}
  +
{{babel|qya|0}}

{{Babel|ro|0}}

{{Babel|ro|0}}
  +
{{Babel|ru|0}}
  +
{{babel|sv|0}}
  +
{{babel|tlh|0}}
  +
{{babel|vi|0}}
  +
{{babel|yi|0}}
  +
{{Babel|zh|0}}

|}

|}

<div style="text-align:center; padding:1em;"><STRONG>Hello, welcome to Vandraedha's user page.</STRONG></div>
+
<div style="text-align:center; color:black; padding:1em;"><STRONG>Hello, welcome to Vandraedha's user page.</STRONG></div>

<div style="text-align:left; padding:1em;"><p>This is my user page. I like to randomly edit things. If you see me editing here, it is most likely that I am either cleaning up, or helping out in some other way! I like it when others [[Help:Contributing|edit]] things, too!</p>
+
<div style="text-align:left; color:black; padding:1em;"><p>This is my user page. I like to randomly edit things. If you see me editing here, it is most likely that I am either cleaning up, or helping out in some other way! I like it when others [[Help:Contributing|<span style="color:blue">edit</span>]] things, too!</p>

<p>I have a tendency to edit many wikis. I also edit in cycles, and sometimes display ADHD like qualities in my editing. Sometimes I will do large bulk edits, but I'm more likely to make a minor change and never edit the page again. It is also possible that my work has been imported here from another project that has a compatible copyright</p>
+
<p style="color:black">I have a tendency to edit many wikis. I also edit in cycles, and sometimes display ADHD like qualities in my editing. Sometimes I will do large bulk edits, but I'm more likely to make a minor change and never edit the page again. It is also possible that my work has been imported here from another project that has a compatible copyright</p>

<p>If I edit an article, template, or other page that you have been working on, it is nothing personal. I probably just happened to have added information, seen a typo, or moved the information to a different place where I thought it looked better. If you want to comment about an edit, or you are not sure why I changed your edit, [[User talk:Vandraedha|leave a message here]]. <em>If you are discussing a wiki other than the one where this userpage is hosted, please be sure to include a link so that I know which wiki you are discussing.</em></p>
+
<p style="color:black">If I edit an article, template, or other page that you have been working on, it is nothing personal. I probably just happened to have added information, seen a typo, or moved the information to a different place where I thought it looked better. If you want to comment about an edit, or you are not sure why I changed your edit, leave a message on [[User talk:Vandraedha|<span style="color:blue">my talk page</span>]]. <em>If you are discussing a wiki other than the one where this userpage is hosted, please be sure to include a link so that I know which wiki you are discussing.</em></p>

<p>I'm not perfect, so if you see some mistake I made, or think my information would work better in a different place... Please, Fix it! If you don't know how to fix it yourself, ask me, and I will tell you what I know about how to fix it.<em>If you are discussing a wiki other than the one where this userpage is hosted, please be sure to include a link so that I know which wiki you are discussing.</em></p>
+
<p style="color:black">I'm not perfect, so if you see some mistake I made, or think my information would work better in a different place... Please, Fix it! If you don't know how to fix it yourself, ask me, and I will tell you what I know about how to fix it.<em>If you are discussing a wiki other than the one where this userpage is hosted, please be sure to include a link so that I know which wiki you are discussing.</em></p>

<p>If you have any questions, comments or feedback you would like to give me, please do not hesitate to leave a message on either my local [[User_talk:Vandraedha|talk page]] (for this wiki), or my [[w:c:central:Message Wall:Vandraedha|message wall]] at Community Central. I will do my best to reply to every message I receive and, where appropriate, will take action to assist you or resolve a problem.</p></div>
+
<p style="color:black">If you have any questions, comments or feedback you would like to give me, please do not hesitate to leave a message on either my local [[User_talk:Vandraedha|<span style="color:blue">talk page</span>]] (for this wiki), or my [[w:c:central:Message Wall:Vandraedha|<span style="color:blue">message wall</span>]] at Community Central. I will do my best to reply to every message I receive and, where appropriate, will take action to assist you or resolve a problem.</p></div>

<!-- section removed until I can figure out how to make it work locally

<!-- section removed until I can figure out how to make it work locally

Line 42: Line 64:

{| align="center" style="background:none; color: #000000; border: .2em outset teal; border-radius: 1em; -webkit-border-radius: 1em; -moz-border-radius: 1em; -ms-border-radius: 1em; -khtml-border-radius: 1em; -o-border-radius: 1em; border-collapse: seperate;"

{| align="center" style="background:none; color: #000000; border: .2em outset teal; border-radius: 1em; -webkit-border-radius: 1em; -moz-border-radius: 1em; -ms-border-radius: 1em; -khtml-border-radius: 1em; -o-border-radius: 1em; border-collapse: seperate;"

|-

|-
! This wiki's [[Help:namespace|Project]] name:
+
! This wiki's [[Help:namespace|<span style="color:blue">Project</span>]] name:

| {{ns:PROJECT}}

| {{ns:PROJECT}}

|-

|-
Line 54: Line 76:

| {{NUMBEROFACTIVEUSERS}}

| {{NUMBEROFACTIVEUSERS}}

|-

|-
! Edits by [[Special:Contributions/Vandraedha|Vandraedha]]:
+
! Edits by [[Special:Contributions/Vandraedha|<span style="color:blue">Vandraedha</span>]]:
| {{Special:Editcount/Vandraedha}} ([[Special:Editcount/Vandraedha|details]])
+
| {{Special:Editcount/Vandraedha}} ([[Special:Editcount/Vandraedha|<span style="color:blue">details</span>]])

|-

|-
! Edits by [[Special:Contributions/VandraedhaBot{{!}}VandraedhaBot]] (AWB account):
+
! Edits by [[Special:Contributions/VandraedhaBot{{!}}<span style="color:blue">VandraedhaBot</span>]] (AWB account):
| {{Special:Editcount/VandraedhaBot}} ([[Special:Editcount/VandraedhaBot|details]])
+
| {{Special:Editcount/VandraedhaBot}} ([[Special:Editcount/VandraedhaBot|<span style="color:blue">details</span>]])

|-

|-

! This page was last edited:

! This page was last edited:
Line 65: Line 87:

END section removal -->

END section removal -->
=== Languages ===
+
<div style="text-align:center; color:black; padding:1em;"><STRONG>Languages</STRONG></div>
  +
  +
<p style="color:black;">See the bottom of this page, or check Community Central for [[w:c:central:User:Vandraedha|<span style="color:blue">my user page</span>]] in other languages.</p>
  +
  +
<p style="color:black;">Although I edit in many languages, I am only fluent in a few. Current skill levels for various languages that I have edited in are listed in my Babel box. I frequently use a translator (when available).</p>

Although I edit in many languages, I am only fluent in a few. I frequently use a translator (when available). Languages I know are listed in my Babel box.
+
<p style="color:black;">For assistance with [[c:wlb:Translate:Requests|translations]] or [[c:wlb:Correct:Requests|corrections]] in various languages, please contact the volunteers at [[w:c:wlb:WLB|WLB]].</p>

See the bottom of this page for my user page in other languages.
+
<div style="text-align:center; color:black; padding:1em;"><STRONG>Projects, wikis, interests & areas of specialized knowledge</STRONG></div>

=== Projects, wikis, interests & areas of specialized knowledge ===
+
<p style="color:black;">I edit many wikis at Wikia, and I even have access to advanced user rights on a few. I also occasionally edit projects by the Wikimedia foundation, such as [[Wikipedia:User:Vandraedha|<span style="color:blue">Wikipedia</span>]].</p>
  +
<p style="color:black;">I have an interest in [[wikipedia:Wikipedia:AutoWikiBrowser|<span style="color:blue">AutoWikiBrowser</span>]] (AWB), [http://semeb.com/dpldemo/index.php?title=DPL:Manual <span style="color:blue">DPL</span>], and [[w:c:portability|<span style="color:blue">Portability</span>]].</p>

<p>I edit many wikis, and have access to advanced user rights on a few. I even edit [[Wikipedia:Wikipedia|Wikipedia]] occasionally.</p>

<p>I have an interest in [[wikipedia:Wikipedia:AutoWikiBrowser|AutoWikiBrowser]] (AWB) and [http://semeb.com/dpldemo/index.php?title=DPL:Manual DPL].</p>

<!-- BEGIN list of userpages using this template --><!--

* [[w:c:cs.FarmVille:User:Vandraedha|FarmVille Wiki (Česky)]] - editor

* [[w:c:de.FarmVille:User:Vandraedha|FarmVille Wiki (Deutsch)]] - editor

* [[w:c:FarmVille:User:Vandraedha|FarmVille Wiki (English)]] - Admin & Bureaucrat

* [[w:c:fr.FarmVille:User:Vandraedha|FarmVille Wiki (Français)]] - editor

* [[w:c:pt.FarmVille:User:Vandraedha|FarmVille Wiki (Português)]] - Admin & Bureaucrat

* [[w:c:pt-br.FarmVille:User:Vandraedha|FarmVille Wiki (Português do Brasil)]] - editor

* [[w:c:islandparadise:User:Vandraedha|Island Paradise]] - editor

* [[w:User:Vandraedha|Community Central]] - editor

--><!-- END list of userpages using this template -->

<hr/>

<hr/>
Further reading:
+
<div style="text-align:center; color:black; padding:1em;"><STRONG>Further reading:</STRONG></div>
<center>[[Help:Contents|Look for Help]] &bull; [[w:c:vstf|Report Vandalism]] &bull; [[Special:Contact|Contact Wikia]] </center>
+
<div style="text-align:center; color:black;" >[[Help:Contents|<span style="color:blue">Look for Help</span>]] &bull; [[w:c:portability|<span style="color:blue">Portability Wiki</span>]] &bull; [[w:c:vstf|<span style="color:blue">Report Vandalism</span>]] &bull; [[Special:Contact|<span style="color:blue">Contact Wikia</span>]]</div>

</div>

</div>

Latest revision as of 11:49, March 1, 2017

Language skill box with Babel templates:
en-N
This user is a native speaker of English.
fr-2
Cette personne peut contribuer avec un niveau moyen de français.
es-1
Este usuario puede contribuir con un nivel básico de español.
de-1
Dieser Benutzer hat grundlegende Deutschkenntnisse.
br-0
An den-mañ ne gompren ket brezhoneg anezhañ, pe neuze gant kalz a boan.
cs-0
Tento uživatel nerozumí česky, (nebo rozumí se značnými obtížemi).
cy-0
Dydy'r defnyddiwr 'ma ddim yn deall y Gymraeg.
da-0
Denne bruger forstår ikke dansk.
el-0
Αυτός ο χρήστης ΔΕΝ ομιλεί την Ελληνική γλώσσα (ή με εξαιρετική δυσκολία).
eo-0
Ĉi tiu uzanto ne komprenas aŭ tre malfacile komprenas la lingvon Esperanto.
fi-0
Tämä käyttäjä osaa hyvin vähän tai ei lainkaan suomea.
ga-0
Níl Gaeilge ag an úsáideoir seo, nó is beag atá sí aige.
gd-0
Cha tuig an cleachdaiche seo Gàidhlig idir.
gv-0
Cha nel Gaelg ec y pheiagh-ymmydee shoh.
he-0
משתמש זה אינו מבין עברית (או מבין אותה בקשיים ניכרים).
id-0
Pengguna ini tidak memahami Bahasa Indonesia (atau memahami dengan kesulitan yang cukup besar).
is-0
Þessi notandi talar ekki íslensku (á erfitt með að skilja hana eða kýs að tala hana ekki).
it-0
Questo utente non capisce l'italiano (o lo capisce con difficoltà).
ja-0
この利用者は 日本語わかりません。(または理解するのがかなり困難です。)
ko-0
이 사용자는 한국어모르거나, 이해하는 데 어려움이 있습니다.
kw-0
Ny wor an devnydhyer-ma konvedhes Kernewek.
la-0
Hic usor nullo pacto aut ægre latinitate contribuere potest.
nl-0
Deze gebruiker begrijpt geen Nederlands (of spreekt het met heel veel moeite).
no-0
Denne brukeren har liten eller ingen kjennskap til norsk.
pl-0
Ten użytkownik nie zna języka polskiego (lub ma z nim olbrzymie trudności).
pt-0
Este utilizador não compreende o português (ou compreende com grande dificuldade).
pt-
br-0
Este usuário não compreende o português do Brasil (ou compreende com grande dificuldade).
qya-0
Yuhtaro sina la istas Quenya.
ro-0
Acest utilizator nu vorbeşte română (sau înţelege cu mare dificultate).
ru-0
sv-0
Denna användare förstår ej svenska (eller kan förstå det, men med svårigheter).
tlh-0
tlhİngan Hol jatlhbe’ lo’wİ’vam.
vi-0
Người này không hiểu tiếng Việt (hay trình độ rất thấp).
yi-0
דער באַניצער רעדט נישט, און פארשטייט נישט קיין ייִדיש.
zh-0
這個使用者不會中文
这个用户不会中文
Hello, welcome to Vandraedha's user page.

This is my user page. I like to randomly edit things. If you see me editing here, it is most likely that I am either cleaning up, or helping out in some other way! I like it when others edit things, too!

I have a tendency to edit many wikis. I also edit in cycles, and sometimes display ADHD like qualities in my editing. Sometimes I will do large bulk edits, but I'm more likely to make a minor change and never edit the page again. It is also possible that my work has been imported here from another project that has a compatible copyright

If I edit an article, template, or other page that you have been working on, it is nothing personal. I probably just happened to have added information, seen a typo, or moved the information to a different place where I thought it looked better. If you want to comment about an edit, or you are not sure why I changed your edit, leave a message on my talk page. If you are discussing a wiki other than the one where this userpage is hosted, please be sure to include a link so that I know which wiki you are discussing.

I'm not perfect, so if you see some mistake I made, or think my information would work better in a different place... Please, Fix it! If you don't know how to fix it yourself, ask me, and I will tell you what I know about how to fix it.If you are discussing a wiki other than the one where this userpage is hosted, please be sure to include a link so that I know which wiki you are discussing.

If you have any questions, comments or feedback you would like to give me, please do not hesitate to leave a message on either my local talk page (for this wiki), or my message wall at Community Central. I will do my best to reply to every message I receive and, where appropriate, will take action to assist you or resolve a problem.

Languages

See the bottom of this page, or check Community Central for my user page in other languages.

Although I edit in many languages, I am only fluent in a few. Current skill levels for various languages that I have edited in are listed in my Babel box. I frequently use a translator (when available).

For assistance with translations or corrections in various languages, please contact the volunteers at WLB.

Projects, wikis, interests & areas of specialized knowledge

I edit many wikis at Wikia, and I even have access to advanced user rights on a few. I also occasionally edit projects by the Wikimedia foundation, such as Wikipedia.

I have an interest in AutoWikiBrowser (AWB), DPL, and Portability.

Further reading:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.