FANDOM

(Update.)
(Red links.)
Line 9: Line 9:

|}

|}

| style="background:#FFFFFF; color:#000000; margin:10px; border: none; text-align:center" | __NOTOC__

| style="background:#FFFFFF; color:#000000; margin:10px; border: none; text-align:center" | __NOTOC__
Welcome to my user page; I'm '''Michaeldsuarez'''. I'm an Administrator on [[Star Wars Fanon]], [[Elder Scrolls Fanon]], [[Elder Scrolls|The Elder Scrolls Wiki]], the [[Fable|Fable wiki]], [[Fable Fanon]], and the [[OblivioWiki]]. I was formerly a [[Central Wikia]] administrator as well. I'm also just an ordinary user on a variety of other [[wiki]]s. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, I'll be happy to answer them.
+
Welcome to my user page; I'm '''Michaeldsuarez'''. I'm an Administrator on [[w:c:starwars|Star Wars Fanon]], [[w:c:tesfanon|Elder Scrolls Fanon]], [[w:c:elderscrolls|The Elder Scrolls Wiki]], the [[w:c:fable|Fable wiki]], [[w:c:fablefanon|Fable Fanon]], and the [[w:c:oblivion|OblivioWiki]]. I was formerly a [[Central Wikia]] administrator as well. I'm also just an ordinary user on a variety of other wikis. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, I'll be happy to answer them.

{| style="background:transparent;" align="center"

{| style="background:transparent;" align="center"

Revision as of 15:05, March 2, 2010

Michaeldsuarez
StarWarsFanon

Welcome to my user page; I'm Michaeldsuarez. I'm an Administrator on Star Wars Fanon, Elder Scrolls Fanon, The Elder Scrolls Wiki, the Fable wiki, Fable Fanon, and the OblivioWiki. I was formerly a Central Wikia administrator as well. I'm also just an ordinary user on a variety of other wikis. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Official wikia gaming logo This user is a member of the Wikia Gaming Network
en-N
This user is a native speaker of English.

Others

I also edit at WhatPort80 and YourWiki's Elder Scrolls Fanon wiki.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.