Community Central
Community Central

Typo

The Volunteer Spam Task Force is an group of Wikia users

"An group" should be "a group".

Fixed. --Austin (Talk) 21:05, July 9, 2012 (UTC)

Umm, Warning please?

Someone blocked me for 2 months because I was deleting articles marked for deleteion.

Those articles clearly had nothing to do with the Wikia, and were all very poor quality. You can shorten the thing because someone asked me a question and I didn't think it was a warning

Being discussed here. And the block is for 3 days, but that can be removed if you were acting in good faith, and use the delete template instead of blanking pages. Ajraddatz (Talk) 02:55, February 27, 2014 (UTC)

Blocked

Pio387, why did you block me from all of Wikia until next Saturday?82.37.219.206 15:35, February 8, 2015 (UTC)

Contact him on his message wall. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Blocked!?

hi, my posts are deleted evrytime, and now my entire profile is blocked..

i am no spammer, i am a real person with real info, my info, about my logo.

can anyone explain to me why i am blocked?

user Wedkarski blocked me and before user unitedd deleted my logo picture..!?

grts, myrdin sommer

is there

Is there a "village pump" or any place where I can ask anything whatever i want to know. tt: Malagan.C :O) .x) 16:06, March 20, 2015 (UTC)

Yes, there is. Assuming it's about Wikia (or wikis in general), you can either ask one of the many Wikia Staff, one of the VSTF, or you can post it on the Community Central Forum. --MichiRecRoom (talk) 16:14, March 20, 2015 (UTC)

T

Could anyone say to me... Why are template pages originally protected? How can I look this change in the logs of a wiki? tt: Malagan.C :O) .x) 17:09, May 27, 2016 (UTC)

Sorry, if it is strayed. I asked it [[1]]page too. tt: Malagan.C :O) .x) 17:14, May 27, 2016 (UTC)