- The Volunteer Spam Task Force is an group of Wikia users
"An group" should be "a group".
Umm, Warning please?Edit
Someone blocked me for 2 months because I was deleting articles marked for deleteion.
Those articles clearly had nothing to do with the Wikia, and were all very poor quality. You can shorten the thing because someone asked me a question and I didn't think it was a warning
- Being discussed here. And the block is for 3 days, but that can be removed if you were acting in good faith, and use the delete template instead of blanking pages. Ajraddatz (Talk) 02:55, February 27, 2014 (UTC)
Pio387, why did you block me from all of Wikia until next Saturday?18.104.22.168 15:35, February 8, 2015 (UTC)
hi, my posts are deleted evrytime, and now my entire profile is blocked..
i am no spammer, i am a real person with real info, my info, about my logo.
can anyone explain to me why i am blocked?
user Wedkarski blocked me and before user unitedd deleted my logo picture..!?
grts, myrdin sommer
Is there a "village pump" or any place where I can ask anything whatever i want to know. tt: Malagan.C :O) .x) 16:06, March 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, there is. Assuming it's about Wikia (or wikis in general), you can either ask one of the many Wikia Staff, one of the VSTF, or you can post it on the Community Central Forum. --MichiRecRoom (talk) 16:14, March 20, 2015 (UTC)
Typo in Tools section Edit
Hi,I would be interested to the project but i have not yet figured out how to admit new members.--12:16, January 3, 2017 (UTC)
- You can't volunteer to join, you have to be personally invited in order to join. 12:26, January 3, 2017 (UTC)
- Check out Membership for more details.-- 16:09, January 3, 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks-- 16:14, January 3, 2017 (UTC)
Hi, I'd like to point out that there are a couple of grammatical errors that should probably be fixed:
- "Jr Mime first edited on January 24th 2012 and joined the VSTF in January 20th 2014."
- Ripto22475 has
Hasbeen actively editing the site since 2013 and joined the VSTF in January 2016.
Thanks.09:10, November 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Fixed. Rappy 20:05, November 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Hey, what is wrong with this? Vstf don't deal with social issues. Only spam/vandalism per policies. We are an assistance to administrators and we do not fill in for them in social disputes. It's a common misconception that vstf are viewed as global admins, and that's not really the case. --Icier 20:45, February 18, 2019 (UTC)