Community Central
Community Central
Before you request…
This form is not:
  • A place ask to become a Global Discussions Moderator, see this blog for details.
  • A place to ask to become a local Discussions Moderator, Admin, or anything else; see Adoption:Requests or speak to local Administrators.
This form is:
  • A place to request that the Global Discussions Moderator team help moderate your local Wiki’s Discussions, provided that…
  • …the community you are requesting help with fulfills these criteria needed to qualify. Please read these criteria before requesting.

To request moderation support from the Global Discussions Moderator team:
  • Click the “Add your request” button below and enter the name of the community (with a link to its Discussions).
  • Add a description of why you think Discussions here needs outside help.
  • If you're not an admin or moderator on that wiki: Let us know if you've already reached out to the admins about the state of their Discussions (with a link to that message), whether there aren't any active admins or moderators or whether you simply don't know.
  • Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.

Watch Dogs Wiki

Link to your wiki: w:c:watchdogs

I occasionally check the discussions, but I'm very busy and often don't have enough time to do so. If someone could help out with this, that'd be epic. Chris6d (talk) 15:07, September 9, 2017 (UTC)

Hey Chris6d, sure thing. We'll assign some moderators and we will post an update here soon letting you know who. The mods will also reach out on your community. -BertH (help forum | blog) 00:10, September 12, 2017 (UTC)
Chris6d, Veralann and Tupka217 are now assigned to help out! You will hear from them soon. Please feel free to provide feedback about the experience via Special:Contact at any time. -BertH (help forum | blog) 23:33, September 15, 2017 (UTC)

Plants VS Zombies

Link to your wiki: w:c:plantsvszombies

So, as one of your staffs stated it, it's really active but has a lack of moderation. It's kinda just because everyone mature has gone to the forums. For now, we're not sure how we're even gonna use that in a Forum-ish way but we want a place for newbies to interact with eachother easier, so I'm curious how you're going to clean this mess. (Delete all spams and off-topic advertisements for now) Phantom of Ra (talk) 04:15, October 7, 2017 (UTC)

Phantom of Ra, we'll assign moderators to your community and will be in touch soon with the details. Thank you! -BertH (help forum | blog) 19:05, October 9, 2017 (UTC)

Assassin's Creed Wiki

Link to your wiki: w:c:assassinscreed

As I've discussed with 343 TheGuiltyProphet via our wiki's Discord server, I hereby make a formal request for Discussions moderation for the Assassin's Creed Wiki. -- Master Sima Yi 12:12, October 17, 2017 (UTC)

Brilliant, I've informed our project leader. 343 TheGuiltyProphet 12:13, October 17, 2017 (UTC)
Master Sima Yi, we have assigned 343 TheGuiltyProphet and Reverb frost and they will be in touch! -BertH (help forum | blog) 17:31, October 17, 2017 (UTC)

The Hunger Games Wiki

Link to your wiki: w:c:thehungergames

The wiki's Discussions have a good bit of activity every day; however, because the only active administrator has expressed having no interest in moderating them, there is a lot of disorganization (off-topic posts, occasional harassment/inappropriate content, etc.). Rules have been laid out for a while, too, though I believe they'll need additional reinforcement.

Apologies on my part if Global Discussions Moderators have been requested for this wiki before.

KC (wall) (contribs) (guestbook)

Heya, thanks for getting in touch - our leader will take a look at this request and will get back to you soon.   Noteworthy  |  Global Discussions Moderator   latest?cb=20171014002021 22:33, January 7, 2018 (UTC)

Nicki Minaj Wiki

Link to the wiki: w:c:nickiminaj

The wiki has no active admins, though the Discussions have a good bit of activity. Of course, due to the lack of administration, there's nobody to tend to the conversations.

KC (wall) (contribs) (guestbook)

Thanks for your request. It does not appear that this Wiki meets the one-post-per-day average requirement, but nevertheless I’ll forward this to our sponsor & see if Moderation help is necessary.
UrsuulWallDADate4:04 AM Sunday, March 18, 2018 (UTC)

Nitro Type Wiki

Link to your wiki: w:c:nitro-type

I need help finding good discussions moderators. Cheetawolfnitrotyper (talk) 12:57, March 20, 2018 (UTC)

Thanks for your request, we’ll be getting in touch with you on the Wiki soon.
UrsuulWallDADate6:22 PM Tuesday, March 20, 2018 (UTC)

Call of Duty

Link to your wiki: w:c:callofduty

We don't really want Discussions. And none of our admins are free enough to moderate it. We had some global mods, but they left. Crazy sam10 18:49, May 1, 2018 (UTC)

Thanks for reaching out. We'll follow up with you on the forum thread on this topic directly on the wiki! Mira Laime  (help forum | blog) 20:53, May 3, 2018 (UTC)

The Borderlands Wiki

Link to your wiki: w:c:borderlands

There is a lot of posts that don't spark disccusion on this wiki, and there are a lot of off-topic posts which sometimes flood out actual borderlands discussion. The off-topic thing needs to be condensed and it is bothering quite a few people. A global moderator of Fandom suggested to hide the Off-topic posts category, but I, along with other people would probably like to be apart of some off-topic things. I am not aware if there are any borderlands only moderators/admins; I don't beleieve there are any. Crazykiller03 (talk) 20:57, August 30, 2018 (UTC)Crazykiller03

Hello. We initially tried to contain Off-Topic when we first arrived, but we were universally disliked for this change, & received non-stop requests to restore Off-Topic posting. We attempted to reintroduce Off-Topic in a controlled, limited fashion, but to no change from the community, & so we created an Off-Topic Category which can be hidden. I apologize if this seems blunt, but this is what you guys asked for.

Nevertheless, we understand the issue; it was something we had wanted to avoid from the beginning. Because it appears we have been too lenient, we will try to limit the amount of Off-Topic posts a bit more from now on. If it’s still an issue, you’re welcome to let us know, & we would be happy to do more.
UrsuulWallDADate1:19 AM Friday, August 31, 2018 (UTC)

Spider-Man Wiki

Link to your wiki: w:c:spiderman

Hi. I like to request in being a discussion moderator on Spider-Man Wiki. I have seen some people post that are unrelated to Spider-Man and there are no Admins or Moderators active. I wanted to help out the wiki. 

Jet21 (talk) 18:09, December 31, 2018 (UTC)Dawnknight21

Please read the blue box at the beginning of this page and understand that that is NOT the point of this page.--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

I just asked a request of becoming a discussion moderator. I read the blue box. What is the point I am not making? The Spider-Man wiki needed a moderator
Jet21 (talk) 21:31, December 31, 2018 (UTC)Dawnknight21
Apologies for the confusion, I have now updated the box to hopefully be clearer. By requesting to become a Discussions Moderator, you are requesting local Discussions Moderator rights (to have local Discussions Moderator rights is what it means to be a Discussions Moderator), which is absolutely not what this form is for. It is specifically an area to request that Global Discussions Moderators help moderate your Wiki’s Discussions area, nothing else.
UrsuulWallDADate9:48 PM Monday, December 31, 2018 (UTC)

Overwatch wikia

Link to uyour wiki: https://overwatch.fandom.com/wiki/Overwatch_Wiki There’s a lot of spammers and trolls on the wikia and the mods/admins aren’t active. Certain users are spreading false information about future patches and claiming to be game devs and they will ban your account. The biggest trolls are lil swiggy and todhoward, please do not take anything they say seriously. Dat boi Roy (talk) 21:48, February 5, 2019 (UTC) DBR

Thanks for your request! We have sent two Global Discussions moderators over to the Overwatch Wiki to help out. Mira Laime  (help forum | blog) 23:17, February 7, 2019 (UTC)
There are even more trolls now than when I first contacted you. New mods only seemed to increase the trolling problem. I've contacted the VSTF about this issue too now. Dat boi Roy (talk) 14:56, February 17, 2019 (UTC) DBR
Hello, for Discussion related problems, this falls out of VSTF duties - as an active GDM of that community I can assure you, we are dealing with it. TheRequiemEmpire 20:05, February 27, 2019 (UTC)

Witcher Wikia

Link to your wiki: https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Witcher_Wiki

Nevermind request, it appears as soon as I asked them to rein it in they just decided to disappear instead of making more long threads :)

Mechemik (talk) 20:27, March 6, 2019 (UTC)

Okay, let us know if you need help after all later on! Mira Laime  (help forum | blog) 00:50, March 7, 2019 (UTC)

I would like to courtesy vanish this account

RockNick85

Link to your wiki:

RockNick85 (talk) 23:47, May 16, 2019 (UTC)I would like to request a courtesy vanish this account. I have decided I would no longer return to this account in the near future. I feel this is right for myself and the other wonderful users on Community Central. This is not a way to escape backlash from other users, and I may have made some accidental bad edits that mean no harm, but I want to courtesy vanish this account out of the greatest respect for all Community Central users. Thank You RockNick85 (talk) 23:47, May 16, 2019 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hi, you can close your account thru Special:CloseMyAccount. LightHouse38 (talk) 23:51, May 16, 2019 (UTC)

BeeSwarmSimulator

BeeSwarmSimulator Guide (Official) Link to your wiki:

BGE.BobsterGames (talk) 20:09, May 22, 2019 (UTC)

It looks like your wiki doesn't have any posts in Discussions and therefore doesn't need moderation help! If you were actually looking for something else, let us know, or contact staff via Special:Contact Mira Laime  (help forum | blog)

Video Game Adventures Wiki

Link to your wiki:

PvZGwchampion (talk) 13:41, June 17, 2019 (UTC)