Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Line 176: Line 176:

Name: Ithmari

+
  +
Ello there, Can you please tell us what is the problem? Is there spam that is a thing on your Discussion page? [[User:Zambiealex|(∩ ಠ ᨎ ಠ )⊃━☆゚.*]] Zambie 21:35, January 8, 2018 (UTC)

== Discussion Moderator ==

== Discussion Moderator ==

Revision as of 21:35, 8 January 2018

To request moderation support from the global Discussions moderator team:

• Click the "Add your request" button and enter the name of the community (with a link to its Discussions).
  • Add a description of why you think Discussions here needs outside help.
  • If you're not an admin or moderator on that wiki: Let us know if you've already reached out to the admins about the state of their Discussions (with a link to that message), whether there aren't any active admins or moderators or whether you simply don't know.
  • Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the community fulfills these criteria need to qualify for help.

DO NOT use this page to ask if you can be a Global Discussions Moderator (you can apply via Special:Contact instead).

DO NOT use this page to ask if you can be Discussions Moderator on a specific wiki. That's for that wiki's admins to decide.

Darigonite

Link to your wiki:http://ja.pokemongo.wikia.com/wiki/%E3%83%A6%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B6%E3%83%BC:Darigonite

I want to be a moderator.

DarigoniteDarigonite (talk) 14:05, September 5, 2017 (UTC)

Hey Darigonite,

Thanks for pointing out this community to us! It does look like some cleanup is necessary here. We'll look into it, and if it appears some longer-term support by the global moderators is necessary, we'll send help.

If you yourself would like to be a moderator there, feel free to participate and be a positive influence on the community! Even without moderator rights, you can help a lot by reminding others of the rules, answering newcomer questions, and leading by example by posting great posts and replies. There are no active admins on the community who you could ask for a promotion to moderator, but if you show good work on the Discussions community, you may still earn those rights!

If you're asking about becoming a global Discussions moderator yourself, please contact us via Special:Contact as this page here is only meant to request help by the group, not for requests to join the group. Thanks! Mira Laime  (help forum | blog) 18:40, September 5, 2017 (UTC)

Watch Dogs Wiki

Link to your wiki: http://watchdogs.wikia.com/d

I occasionally check the discussions, but I'm very busy and often don't have enough time to do so. If someone could help out with this, that'd be epic. Chris6d (talk) 15:07, September 9, 2017 (UTC)

Hey Chris6d, sure thing. We'll assign some moderators and we will post an update here soon letting you know who. The mods will also reach out on your community. -BertH (help forum | blog) 00:10, September 12, 2017 (UTC)
Chris6d, Veralann and Tupka217 are now assigned to help out! You will hear from them soon. Please feel free to provide feedback about the experience via Special:Contact at any time. -BertH (help forum | blog) 23:33, September 15, 2017 (UTC)

Request

can I be a global discussion moderator 2001:920:18C0:705:79FF:DAC2:E869:A3AB 15:12, September 9, 2017 (UTC)

Hey, as said above by staff, you need to contact staff here. Also I'm assuming you already have a FANDOM account, as anonymous users cannot be granted user rights. — KnazO 15:15, September 9, 2017 (UTC)

Untitled

Respected admin,

I want to be a discussion moderator in your wiki all are spamming over there so I am always online there so you can make me a discussion moderator in your wiki? Please think and make me a discussion moderator don't worry I have a lot experience of discussion moderator so make me please. My username is Pandurang patankar.—This unsigned comment is by 2405:204:2117:A229:F7D1:9B52:F16A:BA0F (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hello. To be a global Discussions moderator, you would have to use Special:Contact/general to contact Staff to become one. If you want to become a local Discussions moderator, you would have to contact one of the administrators of that wiki. -- Cube-shaped garbage can 17:31, October 6, 2017 (UTC)

Can you tell me the difference between a local and global discussion moderator? All I want is I should be able to delete posts and replies—This unsigned comment is by 2405:204:2117:A229:F7D1:9B52:F16A:BA0F (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

A local Discussions moderator has the right to edit, delete, lock posts etc. only on that specific wiki. A global Discussions moderator has those same rights for all wikis across FANDOM. As Kocka already pointed out, if you want to help out on one wiki in particular, you'll first need to ask its admins to promote you. This page here is only for requests for global Discussions moderator help for large wikis that are struggling on their own. Mira Laime  (help forum | blog) 19:35, October 6, 2017 (UTC)

Plants VS Zombies

Link to your wiki: http://plantsvszombies.wikia.com

So, as one of your staffs stated it, it's really active but has a lack of moderation. It's kinda just because everyone mature has gone to the forums. For now, we're not sure how we're even gonna use that in a Forum-ish way but we want a place for newbies to interact with eachother easier, so I'm curious how you're going to clean this mess. (Delete all spams and off-topic advertisements for now) Phantom of Ra (talk) 04:15, October 7, 2017 (UTC)

But in cars wiki admin is only not present I think his last reply was on 16 July or June. So can staff me a global moderator in cars wiki? —The previous unsigned comment was by 2405:204:2125:D6D5:1F53:E047:563A:E720 (wall) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

You need to create an account before you can be given rights. And if the admin is inactive, you can make an adoption request for the wiki.--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵We've got something special on another level like it's just me and you in the room. Because something so brilliant is meant for just two in a million.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Phantom of Ra, we'll assign moderators to your community and will be in touch soon with the details. Thank you! -BertH (help forum | blog) 19:05, October 9, 2017 (UTC)

Disney Wiki

Link to your wiki: http://sv.disney.wikia.com/wiki/Disney_Wiki

This wiki needs help to stop vandalism, I try to stop a user who try to add nonsense on other wikis. Egon Eagle (talk) 10:54, October 10, 2017 (UTC)

That wiki does not have Discussions enabled and global Discussions moderators don't deal with issues outside Discussions. If you want to report vandalism, use the VSTF report form (like you did earlier today). -- Cube-shaped garbage can 13:24, October 10, 2017 (UTC)

Assassin's Creed Wiki

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com

As I've discussed with 343 TheGuiltyProphet via our wiki's Discord server, I hereby make a formal request for Discussions moderation for the Assassin's Creed Wiki. -- Master Sima Yi 12:12, October 17, 2017 (UTC)

Brilliant, I've informed our project leader. 343 TheGuiltyProphet 12:13, October 17, 2017 (UTC)
Master Sima Yi, we have assigned 343 TheGuiltyProphet and Reverb frost and they will be in touch! -BertH (help forum | blog) 17:31, October 17, 2017 (UTC)

Mobile Legends Wiki

Link to your wiki: mobile-legends.wikia.com/wiki/Mobile_Legends_Wiki

I request to be one of the admin here because they are old icon need to be removed. I already replace with the new one—This unsigned comment is by Rushdiey (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hey there! Requests for admin rights should be made at Adoption:Requests. This page is a place to request help from the GDM Team with moderating Discussions.
UrsuulWallDADate9:47 AM Wednesday, October 18, 2017 (UTC)

Request

I want to become a global discussion moderator.

I have many experiences in discussions. I always persuade the newbies to "Read the rules and guidelines before they post" especially in regards to posting, even I'm just an ordinary user. I'm willing to help the wikis that needs discussion moderation. Can you make me one?--—This unsigned comment is by CKZ Veteran (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

You can make a request at Special:Contact/general, but the purpose of this page is to make requests for help from the Global Discussions Moderators for a wiki's fairly active Discussions with a lack of local moderation on it.--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵We've got something special on another level like it's just me and you in the room. Because something so brilliant is meant for just two in a million.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Spongebob Squarepants Wiki

Link to your wiki: http://spongebobb.wikia.com/wiki/Spongebob_Wiki

I would like to get the moderator there to clean things up and make sure all the pages are in order.

Golfpecks (Wall • Contrib)

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to get in touch. It would appear your community does not have Discussions enabled and that is what we help communities moderate. We are not able to moderate FANDOM communities in the sense you are requesting. Kind regards, 343 TheGuiltyProphet 00:37, October 30, 2017 (UTC)

Space Adventure Cobra Wiki

Link to your wiki: http://space-adventure-cobra.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Adventure_Cobra_Wiki

You Can Help Edit this Wiki? —This unsigned comment is by Nemesislivezx (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

The point of this request page is to request assistance with active Discussions on wikis with a lack of local moderation. That is not the case with this matter. Try promoting your wiki with a blog and checking out User blog:Sannse/Promoting Your Wiki on Community Central's Blogs.--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵We've got something special on another level like it's just me and you in the room. Because something so brilliant is meant for just two in a million.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Moolah-chic-974

Link to your wiki:

Moolah-chic-974 (talk) 21:24, November 6, 2017 (UTC)
I think you forgot to fill in the form details. You should read what Discussions Moderation Requests are about and fill in your request with proper details or tell Staff to disregard this request. -- Cube-shaped garbage can 21:26, November 6, 2017 (UTC)

Your Wiki's Name

I would like to be a global discussion moderator. I am very trustworthy and know how to handle these situations. I have a lot of prior experience being a sysop and bureaucrat on a variety of wikis. With these tools, I can help cleanup wikis and assist wikis that are in need of a serious cleanup or moderating in their forums / discussions. — Golfpecks256 [ Talk • Contribs ] 01:47, November 19, 2017 (UTC)

Hello, you can make a request at Special:Contact/general if you wish to apply for Global Discussions Moderator. The point of this page is to make requests for help from Global Discussions Moderators for wikis that have active Discussions, but a lack of local moderation. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook)

Your Wiki's Name

Link to your wiki https://cartoonpregnancy.wikia.com -->

I want to be admin of the wiki please! I will delete pages that are unnecessary, help, block users, and make pages :)

Fireblazeheart

That is something you may express via an adoption request. KC (wall) (contribs) (guestbook)

Need people for my township

Dawn Fitzgarrald I’m looking for new recruits to join me in my township it’s called Spicey and Fiesty and I would love anybody that’s wanting to join a family not a game to come to my township if your interested contact me at my FB messenger at Dawn Fitzgarrald or just come join

Thank you 18:22, December 13, 2017 (UTC)

this page is for requesting help with Discussions, not game recruiting. I advise you to find a wiki or fansite for the game you are talking about and ask there. Miiohau (talk) 18:52, December 13, 2017 (UTC)

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wikia

Link to your wiki: http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z_Dokkan_Battle_Wikia —This unsigned comment is by RegalReign (wallcontribs) 15:43, December 19, 2017 (UTC). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

That Wiki does not have Discussions enabled. This request form is specifically for help in moderating Discussions; you can find general help in the Forum. I saw in your blog you need normal Discussions Moderators; perhaps you should consider speaking to local admins or adopting the Wiki if they’re inactive.
UrsuulWallDADate3:54 PM Tuesday, December 19, 2017 (UTC)

Narutopedia

Link to your wiki: naruto.wikia.com

I see the need for mods in the discussion. I can try to keep it going in Narutopedia. Gaara-sama123 (talk) 00:42, December 24, 2017 (UTC)

Hello, that wiki does not have Discussions enabled. This page is specifically for requesting help moderating active Discussions from Global Discussions Moderators. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook)

Your Wiki's Name

Link to your wiki:

Bloodborne FANDOM Wiki http://bloodborne.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodborne_Wiki

Ello there, Can you please tell us what is the problem? Is there spam that is a thing on your Discussion page? (∩ ಠ ᨎ ಠ )⊃━☆゚.* Zambie 21:35, January 8, 2018 (UTC)

Discussion Moderator

Bloodborne FANDOM Wiki http://bloodborne.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodborne_Wiki

I want to become a moderator and I'm calling all mods and the people of the fandom to help me to achieve my goal I'm always active everyday long I have over 3000 posts in For Honor Fandom and I have 706 posts in this fandom I also use Game of Thrones and Monster Hunter fandoms. I've got some posts there too. So what I'm saying is I'm always active all day long I always reply everything and I love helping people. I'm experienced of being a moderator I'm also a stream moderator in Twitch so I know the responsibilities of being a moderator they even think of making me a mod in For Honor Fandom but they are still thinking about it since there are a lot of mods there and admins are kinda busy. So anyone wants to vote for me anyone wants to support me? You all know me. I would love to be the moderator of this beautiful community. Have a nice day everyone Merry Christmas!

If you guys don't know me I'm Eren 17 years old from Turkey

I finished this game more than 60 times I'm the 34th Worldwide PvP player (Vilebloods) I'm a PvP player and I finished the game solo (first playthrough) I have more than 1300 hours in this game. I can make PvP-PvE builds for everyone. I'm playing this game since release I'm a veteran. I'm trustworthy and honest person. I love helping people. I'm friendly kind and chill person.

Discussion Link: http://bloodborne.wikia.com/d/p/3120688743317520758/r/3132938694689165629#33892601

You may ask the wiki's admins about becoming a local moderator. KC (wall) (contribs) (guestbook)

The Hunger Games Wiki

Link to wiki: http://thehungergames.wikia.com/

The wiki's Discussions have a good bit of activity every day; however, because the only active administrator has expressed having no interest in moderating them, there is a lot of disorganization (off-topic posts, occasional harassment/inappropriate content, etc.). Rules have been laid out for a while, too, though I believe they'll need additional reinforcement.

Apologies on my part if Global Discussions Moderators have been requested for this wiki before.

KC (wall) (contribs) (guestbook)

Heya, thanks for getting in touch - our leader will take a look at this request and will get back to you soon.   Noteworthy  |  Global Discussions Moderator   latest?cb=20171014002021 22:33, January 7, 2018 (UTC)