- This form is not:
- A place ask to become a Global Discussions Moderator, see this blog for details.
- A place to ask to become a local Discussions Moderator, Admin, or anything else; see Adoption:Requests or speak to local Administrators.
- This form is:
- A place to request that the Global Discussions Moderator team help moderate your local Wiki’s Discussions, provided that…
- …the community you are requesting help with fulfills these criteria needed to qualify. Please read these criteria before requesting.
- To request moderation support from the Global Discussions Moderator team:
- Click the “Add your request” button below and enter the name of the community (with a link to its Discussions).
- Add a description of why you think Discussions here needs outside help.
- If you're not an admin or moderator on that wiki: Let us know if you've already reached out to the admins about the state of their Discussions (with a link to that message), whether there aren't any active admins or moderators or whether you simply don't know.
- Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.
Animal Crossing Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://animalcrossing.fandom.com
I'm the Wiki Representative for the Animal Crossing Wiki, and the Discussions on there has been full of spamming, especially with harsh language, interpersonal drama, and links to other sites that we can't guarantee are safe for children. (Animal Crossing is a very child-friendly game, so we need to pay heed to that on this wiki.) The users treat Discussions as a chat area, and the admins and mods do not seem terribly interested in moderating Discussions all that much.
SlyCooperFan1 (talk) 09:50, 10 March 2021 (UTC)
- Hello, Sly! Thanks for getting into contact, we'll discuss this request and see what we can do. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 15:23, 10 March 2021 (UTC)
Uncle Samsoninite Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://uncle-samsonite.fandom.com I would like to request adoption of the fandom and become the moderator. The moderator has been afk for a long time and the fandom needs some fixing ~
- Hi there- this is not the place to request admin and/or moderator rights, as pointed out at the top of the page. You can do that here. 01:30, 16 March 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: Https://wnr.fandom.com
The discussions are very active and lively here. However, since there is not a single active discussions mod or admin able to help, the place has become a dumping ground for threats and vandalism.
Firestarthegodcat (talk) 04:38, 16 March 2021 (UTC)
- Hey! Apologies for the extremely late reply, but it appears you've since adopted the wiki and taken over. You seem to be taking care of the discussions just fine, and can appoint local mods if they choose. GDM help doesn't seem to be needed at this time. 03:48, 12 June 2021 (UTC)
Red Ball Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://redball.fandom.com
Currently the red ball wiki is experiencing vandalism and there are no active moderators or administrators so I am requesting moderation powers to clean up and turn on certain settings to make the red ball wiki into a better place. ShunkHood (talk) 16:40, 23 March 2021 (UTC)
DuckTales Fanon Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://deweydewnight.fandom.com
I would like to say that some of the art here is used without permission from other artists
One main one I know is Lumi
They are a artist I mainly know on Twitter and when they found out that her art was being used here they wanted it to be taken down.
Here is a link to her art page
Here is a link to The post they said they were uncomfy with their art here (They were on a other main account for this. Their art acc is separate from the main one. Their other account is lumimcduck )
And here is a link to a post using at least one of their artworks and the link leading exactly to it
Please try to handle this as soon as ya can. Its no fun when artists go through stuff like this. I dont think she was even given credit in the very least either
Thank you if you did look into this
Im sure soon Lumi may send a message if her own for this as well. I showed them a link on how to send a message so they could also send a complaint about this.
BeneneBanana (talk) 02:43, 8 April 2021 (UTC) Benene
- Hey there, sorry about the art being used without permission. However, that's nothing Global Discussions moderators can deal with. Since it's a legal issue, please ask the artist to send a request to Fandom's support team. The process is explained here: https://fandom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021455013-I-have-a-copyright-complaint. Thanks for reaching out and sorry that we can't help you with that. :) -- Pucky (talk) 13:36, 8 April 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: https://disney.fandom.com
A lot of stuff has went down. Harrypotterexpert101 is pretty much no longer assigned there and their only active local mod Newt Strike is globally blocked. This wiki is heavily abandoned now. There is still the usual off-topic posts flooding the wiki along with trolls and spam and everything. This wiki still does not even have the proper guidelines necessary to function. Justin 19:19, 12 April 2021 (UTC)
Polcompball Democracy Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://polcompball-democracy.fandom.com/
Various users obsessed with guessing each others' ages, personal attacks (example: ). Seems undermoderated.
Firestarthegodcat (talk) 02:20, 4 May 2021 (UTC)
Kimetsu no Yaiba Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://kimetsu-no-yaiba.fandom.com
Discussions has significantly increased in activity due to the recent release of the Mugen Train movie, and it's gotten to the point where I and the only other active admin are unable to moderate it effectively alongside other IRL priorities (we currently do not have any discussion moderators or candidates for discussion moderators). There have been thousands of posts and comments in the past month, so we're concerned for future posts in case we possibly miss serious offenses. Rii.ul (talk) 20:52, 6 May 2021 (UTC)
- Hello, Iyu! Apologies for the late response! The Discussions do appear to be quite busy, indeed. I would be more than happy to assist y'all, if you still feel that a GDM is needed.
AJ Quiz Telling Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://aj-quiz-telling.fandom.com
C l o u d m o o n o f l o o n (talk) 14:51, 21 May 2021 (UTC)
- Hi! This page should be used to request assistance from the Global Discussions moderation team, but you didn't include any information on what you needed or wanted. Looking at your wiki, it seems that you just started it and need help building it. Unfortunately, this isn't part of what we do. Help:Building a community might be useful to you though! TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook)
Link to your wiki: https://black-pink.fandom.com
I want to become a mod because the discussion rate is low and not that much users are using it ℬ𝓁𝓊ℯ𝓈𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓏𝓎 02:58, 3 June 2021 (UTC)
- Hi, this isn't a page to request local rights, we can't help with such. You should contact one of the local administrators about this. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 15:53, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: https://sb737.fandom.com
I want to become a moderator on this wiki because there isn't one and it's just bots and users on there. Joker1943 01:16, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
- Hi, this is a page for Global Discussions moderation assistance - we can't help you gain local rights. However, it does look like the wiki is eligible for adoption, so you can try with your luck with that. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 15:53, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
Polcompall Anarchy Wiki
Since I came, there has been lots of trolling and flamewars in the Discussions, mainly due to my arrival(I have quite a history with them on another wiki). The local admins don't seem to care about the sockpuppets and said posts.
Firestarthegodcat (talk) 08:54, 10 June 2021 (UTC)
- Sorry, you will need to get the admins to agree to a GDM being assigned to the wiki. And I doubt they will do that at this point -- Sannse (help forum | blog) 14:45, 10 June 2021 (UTC)
Battle for Dream Island
Link to your wiki: https://battlefordreamisland.fandom.com/
Hi, I'm the Wiki Rep for BFDI Wiki and the wiki has a lot of outstanding reported posts with a lot of drama that escalates in Discussions. The admin/mod team need help moderating Discussions to keep it clean and tidy especially with resources used up even more now with FandomDesktop preparation. A big concern is, very recently, Discussions on this wiki was used to organise raids on Paw Patrol Wiki. Any help appreciated and admins support this. --Spongebob456 talk 09:36, 16 June 2021 (UTC)
- Hey Sb! Thanks for sending this over - we'll discuss the assignments, and be over to help as soon as we can.. 14:36, 16 June 2021 (UTC)
Red as the Rising Sun Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://red-as-the-rising-sun.fandom.com
May I become mod on this wiki? I made it but then accidentally un-admined myself. Is there a way I could become admin again?
Queen Allison (talk) 01:55, 19 June 2021 (UTC) Queen Allison
- Hello, this page is for requesting discussions moderation help and you shouldn't make a request over things like this. With that said, you're still a bureaucrat on that wiki and you can re-add your admin rights by going to this page and clicking the box besides "administrator." Good luck! TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 02:09, 19 June 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: https://shrek.fandom.com
I would like to become a discussions moderator, I made edits on the wiki everyday for 10 days and i regularly check the wiki everyday. I also check the discussions/chat quite often so I would like to have this role if possible. My first edit on that wiki was in August 2020 and it is the only wiki I make regular edits to. Storymode1 (talk) 17:51, 21 June 2021 (UTC)
- Hello, this page isn't for requesting rights. If any of the administrators are active, you can ask them for rights. If they aren't, you could consider making an adoption request. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 14:44, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: https://community.fandom.com
This is going to sound like an absolute joke, but recently various users have been spamming about their favorite games and making obvious junk posts, and no one has been moderating. We need help. Firestarthegodcat (talk) 11:44, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
- Please contact one of the Community Central admins. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 14:44, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
Furry Fandom Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://furry-fandom.fandom.com
Recently, there have been tons of offtopic and disturbing posts by users with mental health issues, and the admins do not seem to know how to moderate Discussions. We need help now.
Firestarthegodcat (talk) 08:56, 12 July 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: https://thebluepeople.fandom.com
This is a bug with fandom, I’m getting this odd glitch and it’s happening all around my fandom Website... here: [[File:Help?.jpg|center|frame]]
Abigblueworld (talk) 00:12, 17 July 2021 (UTC)
- Hey there, this is a place to request help with moderating Discussions on wikis that need it, not to report non-discussions bugs. Please use this contact form to report that.
Link to your wiki: https://community.fandom.com/
- Hello, after a discussion on this request, we've come to the decision that CC does not need our help at the moment. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 02:48, 26 July 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: https://vesztesegwiki.fandom.com
Hello there, this is my first time asking for discussions moderation support.
Although I do not count myself as a "member" of this community, it definitely does not seem to be in the best shape. There is a ton of harassement being sent between users, threats to vandalize the wiki, threats against other users, and little to no moderation. Not to mention, there are lots of off-topic/fairly inappropriate posts cireculating around. The wiki is quite active, with already many posts today. Most of this chaos seems to be between regular users of the wiki, and users who seem to want this wiki closed. I assume that a lot of this chaos stems from the fact that numerous users are also vandalizing the wiki(?), with the motive to see it get closed.
There's not much more to say, but I'd like to see this wiki get some resturctuing in moderation, looking at what is going on there.
20:48, 4 August 2021 (UTC)