- This form is not:
- A place ask to become a Global Discussions Moderator, see this blog for details.
- A place to ask to become a local Discussions Moderator, Admin, or anything else; see Adoption:Requests or speak to local Administrators.
- This form is:
- A place to request that the Global Discussions Moderator team help moderate your local Wiki’s Discussions, provided that…
- …the community you are requesting help with fulfills these criteria needed to qualify. Please read these criteria before requesting.
- To request moderation support from the Global Discussions Moderator team:
- Click the “Add your request” button below and enter the name of the community (with a link to its Discussions).
- Add a description of why you think Discussions here needs outside help.
- If you're not an admin or moderator on that wiki: Let us know if you've already reached out to the admins about the state of their Discussions (with a link to that message), whether there aren't any active admins or moderators or whether you simply don't know.
- Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.
Animal Crossing Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://animalcrossing.fandom.com
I'm the Wiki Representative for the Animal Crossing Wiki, and the Discussions on there has been full of spamming, especially with harsh language, interpersonal drama, and links to other sites that we can't guarantee are safe for children. (Animal Crossing is a very child-friendly game, so we need to pay heed to that on this wiki.) The users treat Discussions as a chat area, and the admins and mods do not seem terribly interested in moderating Discussions all that much.
SlyCooperFan1 (talk) 09:50, 10 March 2021 (UTC)
- Hello, Sly! Thanks for getting into contact, we'll discuss this request and see what we can do. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 15:23, 10 March 2021 (UTC)
Uncle Samsoninite Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://uncle-samsonite.fandom.com I would like to request adoption of the fandom and become the moderator. The moderator has been afk for a long time and the fandom needs some fixing ~
- Hi there- this is not the place to request admin and/or moderator rights, as pointed out at the top of the page. You can do that here. 01:30, 16 March 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: Https://wnr.fandom.com
The discussions are very active and lively here. However, since there is not a single active discussions mod or admin able to help, the place has become a dumping ground for threats and vandalism.
Firestarthegodcat (talk) 04:38, 16 March 2021 (UTC)
- Hey! Apologies for the extremely late reply, but it appears you've since adopted the wiki and taken over. You seem to be taking care of the discussions just fine, and can appoint local mods if they choose. GDM help doesn't seem to be needed at this time. 03:48, 12 June 2021 (UTC)
Red Ball Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://redball.fandom.com
Currently the red ball wiki is experiencing vandalism and there are no active moderators or administrators so I am requesting moderation powers to clean up and turn on certain settings to make the red ball wiki into a better place. ShunkHood (talk) 16:40, 23 March 2021 (UTC)
DuckTales Fanon Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://deweydewnight.fandom.com
I would like to say that some of the art here is used without permission from other artists
One main one I know is Lumi
They are a artist I mainly know on Twitter and when they found out that her art was being used here they wanted it to be taken down.
Here is a link to her art page
Here is a link to The post they said they were uncomfy with their art here (They were on a other main account for this. Their art acc is separate from the main one. Their other account is lumimcduck )
And here is a link to a post using at least one of their artworks and the link leading exactly to it
Please try to handle this as soon as ya can. Its no fun when artists go through stuff like this. I dont think she was even given credit in the very least either
Thank you if you did look into this
Im sure soon Lumi may send a message if her own for this as well. I showed them a link on how to send a message so they could also send a complaint about this.
BeneneBanana (talk) 02:43, 8 April 2021 (UTC) Benene
- Hey there, sorry about the art being used without permission. However, that's nothing Global Discussions moderators can deal with. Since it's a legal issue, please ask the artist to send a request to Fandom's support team. The process is explained here: https://fandom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021455013-I-have-a-copyright-complaint. Thanks for reaching out and sorry that we can't help you with that. :) -- Pucky (talk) 13:36, 8 April 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: https://disney.fandom.com
A lot of stuff has went down. Harrypotterexpert101 is pretty much no longer assigned there and their only active local mod Newt Strike is globally blocked. This wiki is heavily abandoned now. There is still the usual off-topic posts flooding the wiki along with trolls and spam and everything. This wiki still does not even have the proper guidelines necessary to function. Justin 19:19, 12 April 2021 (UTC)
Polcompball Democracy Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://polcompball-democracy.fandom.com/
Various users obsessed with guessing each others' ages, personal attacks (example: ). Seems undermoderated.
Firestarthegodcat (talk) 02:20, 4 May 2021 (UTC)
Kimetsu no Yaiba Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://kimetsu-no-yaiba.fandom.com
Discussions has significantly increased in activity due to the recent release of the Mugen Train movie, and it's gotten to the point where I and the only other active admin are unable to moderate it effectively alongside other IRL priorities (we currently do not have any discussion moderators or candidates for discussion moderators). There have been thousands of posts and comments in the past month, so we're concerned for future posts in case we possibly miss serious offenses. Rii.ul (talk) 20:52, 6 May 2021 (UTC)
- Hello, Iyu! Apologies for the late response! The Discussions do appear to be quite busy, indeed. I would be more than happy to assist y'all, if you still feel that a GDM is needed.
AJ Quiz Telling Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://aj-quiz-telling.fandom.com
C l o u d m o o n o f l o o n (talk) 14:51, 21 May 2021 (UTC)
- Hi! This page should be used to request assistance from the Global Discussions moderation team, but you didn't include any information on what you needed or wanted. Looking at your wiki, it seems that you just started it and need help building it. Unfortunately, this isn't part of what we do. Help:Building a community might be useful to you though! TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook)
Link to your wiki: https://black-pink.fandom.com
I want to become a mod because the discussion rate is low and not that much users are using it ℬ𝓁𝓊ℯ𝓈𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓏𝓎 02:58, 3 June 2021 (UTC)
- Hi, this isn't a page to request local rights, we can't help with such. You should contact one of the local administrators about this. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 15:53, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: https://sb737.fandom.com
I want to become a moderator on this wiki because there isn't one and it's just bots and users on there. Joker1943 01:16, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
- Hi, this is a page for Global Discussions moderation assistance - we can't help you gain local rights. However, it does look like the wiki is eligible for adoption, so you can try with your luck with that. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 15:53, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
Polcompall Anarchy Wiki
Since I came, there has been lots of trolling and flamewars in the Discussions, mainly due to my arrival(I have quite a history with them on another wiki). The local admins don't seem to care about the sockpuppets and said posts.
Firestarthegodcat (talk) 08:54, 10 June 2021 (UTC)
- Sorry, you will need to get the admins to agree to a GDM being assigned to the wiki. And I doubt they will do that at this point -- Sannse (help forum | blog) 14:45, 10 June 2021 (UTC)
Battle for Dream Island
Link to your wiki: https://battlefordreamisland.fandom.com/
Hi, I'm the Wiki Rep for BFDI Wiki and the wiki has a lot of outstanding reported posts with a lot of drama that escalates in Discussions. The admin/mod team need help moderating Discussions to keep it clean and tidy especially with resources used up even more now with FandomDesktop preparation. A big concern is, very recently, Discussions on this wiki was used to organise raids on Paw Patrol Wiki. Any help appreciated and admins support this. --Spongebob456 talk 09:36, 16 June 2021 (UTC)
- Hey Sb! Thanks for sending this over - we'll discuss the assignments, and be over to help as soon as we can.. 14:36, 16 June 2021 (UTC)
Red as the Rising Sun Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://red-as-the-rising-sun.fandom.com
May I become mod on this wiki? I made it but then accidentally un-admined myself. Is there a way I could become admin again?
Queen Allison (talk) 01:55, 19 June 2021 (UTC) Queen Allison
- Hello, this page is for requesting discussions moderation help and you shouldn't make a request over things like this. With that said, you're still a bureaucrat on that wiki and you can re-add your admin rights by going to this page and clicking the box besides "administrator." Good luck! TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 02:09, 19 June 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: https://shrek.fandom.com
I would like to become a discussions moderator, I made edits on the wiki everyday for 10 days and i regularly check the wiki everyday. I also check the discussions/chat quite often so I would like to have this role if possible. My first edit on that wiki was in August 2020 and it is the only wiki I make regular edits to. Storymode1 (talk) 17:51, 21 June 2021 (UTC)
- Hello, this page isn't for requesting rights. If any of the administrators are active, you can ask them for rights. If they aren't, you could consider making an adoption request. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 14:44, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: https://community.fandom.com
This is going to sound like an absolute joke, but recently various users have been spamming about their favorite games and making obvious junk posts, and no one has been moderating. We need help. Firestarthegodcat (talk) 11:44, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
- Please contact one of the Community Central admins. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 14:44, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
Furry Fandom Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://furry-fandom.fandom.com
Recently, there have been tons of offtopic and disturbing posts by users with mental health issues, and the admins do not seem to know how to moderate Discussions. We need help now.
Firestarthegodcat (talk) 08:56, 12 July 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: https://thebluepeople.fandom.com
This is a bug with fandom, I’m getting this odd glitch and it’s happening all around my fandom Website... here: [[File:Help?.jpg|center|frame]]
Abigblueworld (talk) 00:12, 17 July 2021 (UTC)
- Hey there, this is a place to request help with moderating Discussions on wikis that need it, not to report non-discussions bugs. Please use this contact form to report that.
Link to your wiki: https://community.fandom.com/
- Hello, after a discussion on this request, we've come to the decision that CC does not need our help at the moment. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 02:48, 26 July 2021 (UTC)
Move my user page
Link to your wiki: http://community.fandom.com
Can you move my user page? HassanTNT (talk) 17:59, 7 August 2021 (UTC)
- Hi, this page is for requesting help with discussions modding on wikis that need it. Please contact a local admin for this type of request, and be sure to be more specific in your request to them.
Omamori Himari Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://omamori-himari.fandom.com
Need help: moderated on this wiki. I do not know if there is active moderation, but one of the users is preventing the addition of information. This user has a contradictory logic and thus his actions are destructive. Omamori Himari is a Japanese manga. Has an anime adaptation. Several spin-off pieces. The important part is that the last chapter of the manga came out in the artbook, not when it was serialized. But it was recognized by canon both by the author (Matra Milan) and by the copyright holder (Kadokawa). You can see it here. Media category. Manga section. The last sentence in the first paragraph. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omamori_Himari An epilogue to the series was published in the author's artbook, Omamori Himari Virgin Art Book: Milan Matra Art Works (おまもりひまり 処女画集 ～MATRA MILAN Art Works～, Omamori Himari Shojo Gashū ～MATRA MILAN Art Works～), published by Fujimi Shobo on January 9, 2014. However, this user claims that I am trying to add false information and says that such actions may be blocked. This prevents me from helping the fandom and using the wiki properly.
MrMoonLight765 (talk) 12:51, 17 August 2021 (UTC)
- Hey there - this page is for requesting discussions modding help, not with issues on the main wiki itself. If you believe someone is inserting false information, you can try making a support ticket and they'll look into sending a Wiki Specialist or similar group member to look into it. :)
My Hero Academia Wiki
Hello! I would like to become a discussions moderator for the MHA wiki. I noticed there are only two, and I'm not sure if that's enough? It's kinda.... obvious that the MHA fandom is..... a bit crazy. I've been on other wiki's before, and I've seen some moderators who are pretty hard on people breaking the rules. I get it's not okay, but I'd explain the rules and send them on their way, unless they break rules repeatedly. Also, I have the ability to come on every day. I do have school, so I'll be on more during the weekends, but I promise that if I were a DM I would always make sure posts are appropriate, within the guidelines, and not targeting any other users on the Wiki. Thanks for listening! :) BittersweetSpirits (talk) 14:30, 20 August 2021 (UTC) BittersweetSpirits
- Heya - this page is for requesting help from global mods where local administration needs help, or there is no active team. If you're interested in becoming a Discussions mod on that wiki, consider contacting a local admin to ask them about joining the staff team.
Radley and Pink Cat Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://radleygreene.fandom.com/wiki/Radley_and_Pink_Cat_Wiki
Hey, can you please change the link of the wiki to radleyandpinkcat.fandom.com and change the name of it to Radley and Pink Cat Wiki?? Thanks!
Gann12345 (talk) 21:43, 27 August 2021 (UTC)
- Hello! The purpose of this page is to request help for Discussions on wikis with no admin/moderator present. Please take your request to https://fandom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and Staff should be able to help you out there! 22:52, 27 August 2021 (UTC)
Megami Tensei Wiki
Link to your wiki: http://megamitensei.fandom.com
There needs to be elevated attention or a hardware ban on a user on the discussions board of megami tensei wiki. They are literally coming back with sockpuppets minutes after being banned and the fact that the abuse filters don't work on discussions in utterly ridiculous. It's the "ugly-people-should-die" / cacophobic user that spams anime/JRPG wikis. They've racked up nearly a dozen sockpuppets in the past hour. Please do something. Or at the very least hardware block them. Great Mara (talk) 01:23, 2 September 2021 (UTC)
- Hi, I've started helping on the wiki, and I've contacted a SOAP member to see if there's anything they can do. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 02:29, 2 September 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: https://geofs.fandom.com
This wiki currently has an active membership however there is a system in place where gangs or groups of people including the wikii owner (Linee Aerre Calebree) and some mods are bullying people. People are being accused of being a past user and are being blocked indefinitely the reason always cited is misusing multiple accounts. This seems to be a catch all , i know of at least 4 people over the past month that have beenThe wiki needs external moderation and the current owner and his gang removed he is not administering the wiki properly. blocked this way. \all the time one of the users on the sim (Lyra Miray) goes about making random accusations against people and the wiki owner is supporting her. —This unsigned comment is by VertExFlt (wall • contribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
Hello! Very sorry for the late response! I am not sure if this is something that Global Discussions Moderators can assist with, though I could be mistaken. You can definitely contact Staff through this link, however! They should be able to give further assistance on this troublesome issue. I hope this can be of help!
Play Wild Item Worth Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://play-wild-item-worth.fandom.com
Heya! I'm a Discussions Moderator on the Play Wild Item Worth Wiki. The current bureaucrat isn't active at this very moment, so I'm just going ahead with this request. The wiki has been facing a small battle with a spammer who is spamming images of Momo, and they have been at it from 9:30AM EST to 12 midnight EST before starting again not long ago. We're kind of in need of help, much more with varying timezones. Me as well as two other mods were the only ones able to handle it - no admins were online at the time. One of our admins, CyrukiAJPW, is on hiatus and wont be able to help. Poppingxboba is our bureaucrat, but they're the only one with blocking permissions apart from Cyruki.
Apologies if not a lot of this makes sense, but we're kind of in dire need of some sort of assistance in terms of moderation. We have a few staff members in varying timezones but I'm afraid that there will be some blind spots too. So if you can get to this quickly, it would definitely be appreciated!
❧ COLOSSAL WONDERS 11:46, 6 October 2021 (UTC)
My humblest apologies for such a late response on this! While Global Discussions Moderators can help with spam, that is typically an issue best dealt with by SOAP members. If y'all are still getting spammed, I think you can send in a request to the spam obliteration and prevention team through this link and they can assist in the removal of spam. I hope this can be of help! And once again, I apologize for not coming across this sooner!
The Dubbing Database Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://dubdb.fandom.com I need cause AniShalev misuses her Admin Power to block me Indefinitely just cause I made an Amount of Pages about Dubbing and TV Channel and her definitely dumb Reason is following: "Making a big amount of pages about television channels or dubs that barely have any info in them, something that we want to avoid. Do the research about the dubs of the shows you are making your pages about and put a little more effort in your channel pages please" Which I can't cause she blocked me indefinitely she don't know how to use the blocking function she misuses her power!
Achampnator (talk) 19:34, 17 October 2021 (UTC)
Speculative Evolution Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://spec-evo.fandom.com/
There have been no active admins since 2017 and Discussions is overflowing with things that do not belong there and harassment of other users. Could a GDM please help?
Firestarthegodcat (talk) 11:10, 21 October 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: https://community.fandom.com
To quote Fandyllic, "yep, CC needs moderation." Specifically, people have kept making off-topic posts and poorly done promotions that probably qualify as spam. Can someone do something about it?
Firestarthegodcat (talk) 03:20, 23 October 2021 (UTC)
- And it was already made clear on Fandyllic's reply that the Global Mod team has not been authorized to work on CC. See Special:ListAdmins for admins who can help on CC, and keep in mind you can hit "Report" on any post and they'll automatically get notified to review it. Thank you!
Furry Friends Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://furry-fandom.fandom.com
There are lots of off-topic posts, the users there treat Discussions like a chatroom, the admins don't seem to want to moderate, and are even contributing to outing and harassment of users. A GDM would help.
Firestarthegodcat (talk) 01:59, 24 October 2021 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: https://gacha-tubers.fandom.com
Hi. I am asking to be a discussion moderator due to the fact there is one that is not online. There are posts going around indicating the details of a raid. As much as i hate to say it, i feel like i could help the wiki grow and change.
MorganaSenpai (talk) 17:42, 4 November 2021 (UTC)MorganaSenpai
Kingdom's Bloodline Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://thales.fandom.com
I would like to request adoption of the fandom and become the moderator. I don't know the moderator and the fandom needs some editing Lucilifero (talk)
- Hi, please note that this is not a place to request adopting wikis. Please see the adoption guidelines. Original Authority[talk] 18:15, 4 November 2021 (UTC)
Angry Birds Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://angrybirds.fandom.com
I or another known user of this Fandom would like to request some amount of Discussions moderation; recently there has been numerous drama and similar to the JoJo's Bizarra Adventure wiki, raiders. Whether this results in the promotion of myself, or another known user (most ideally either SplitPea or JaydonKing4k). Having Thread Moderators and Sysops promoted would be fantastic! 𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐣𝐨𝐞𝐫 (talk) 22:07, 24 November 2021 (UTC)
Piston Cup Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://piston-cup.fandom.com
Hello. My name is Fernanxa and I would like to a discussion moderator to be at the Piston Cup wiki. The Piston Cup wiki has not had a proper discussion moderator in the last 90 days, so it definitley needs one. Also, there are way to many unnecessary moderators on the Piston Cup wiki. I would like if the users there could have their moderation rights removed. Thank you very much.
Fernanxa95 (talk) 18:36, 4 December 2021 (UTC)
Howdy, Fern! I took a look and can see how the vast amount of Admins with little to no actual moderation is a problem. This is quite a sticky situation, and I do not believe that it is something Global Moderators will be able to assist with, as Gloal Moderators work below local staff (And would of course have to be approved by local staff, as well). The best thing I can think to help would be to give you a link to the Wiki's Representative, or to give you a link in which you can use to contact FANDOM Staff. They should be able to assist with the issue. I hope this can be of help! Have a blessed day!
City of Ember Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://cityofember.fandom.com
The City of Ember Wiki is a wiki that I'm on, the administrators are inactive and there are no content or discussions moderators, I know that this is for discussion pages but there are many comments on articles and I know that discussions moderators can deleted comments on pages/blogs so hopefully this request is accepted. I need to learn human interaction (talk) 01:31, 12 December 2021 (UTC)
Ah, yes. Sadly, while Discussion Moderators do have the ability to take care of article comments, Global Discussions Moderators are not permitted to do so. I see you have contacted the Admins on their walls a couple weeks ago, and still have not received a response, as they are currently a li'l inactive. Something you could do is contact Staff through a ticket and inform them of the article comment issue on the pages. Try to give them as many details as possible. I hope this can be of help! Have a blessed day, Human!
Sister, Sister Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://sister-sister.fandom.com
Please someone just please, this wiki has some weird stuff on the discussions. Just brace yourself for what's on the discussions page.
User:I need to learn human interaction (talk) 20:27, 27 December 2021 (UTC)
- Hey! Thanks for letting us know about this - I've cleaned up all the nasty posts. Hope this helps, and let us know if you see anything else. :)
- Thank you and I will! User:I need to learn human interaction (talk) 01:14, 28 December 2021 (UTC)
Piston Cup Wiki
Link to your wiki: http://piston-cup.fandom.com
Hello, my name is Fernanxa95 and I would like a content/thread moderator at the Piston Cup wiki. There hasn't been any actual moderation at the FANDOM community in more than 90 days. I would like a content/thread moderator at the Piston Cup wiki so the community can be well-organized and have supervision to look after the wiki. Thank you very much.
Fernanxa95 (talk) 01:23, 14 January 2022 (UTC)
- Hello, this isn't the place to request user rights. If you want rights on the wiki, you should ask a local administator — if there's not one, maybe you can look into adopting the wiki. Good luck, TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook)
- I am already an administrator on the wiki. I am not asking so that I can be a moderator; I am requesting that the wiki could get a moderator.
Fernanxa95 (talk) 18:23, 14 January 2022 (UTC)
Link to your wiki:
Somegirlfromrussia2 (talk) 19:51, 22 January 2022 (UTC)Somegirlfromrussia2
- Hey there, I'm an admin on the SML wiki. If you need help with problems there, please contact us there, per here. Thanks!
Link to your wiki: https://darksartzlore.fandom.com/f
I was wondering how I can make my wiki private? and or only visible to me and one other person or invited people. im in a very dangerous spot irl and the fandom is now the only thing I can use to communicate and I need a secret way to contact that person please and thank you —This unsigned comment is by InsertRandomNameovo (wall • contribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
Doodle Word Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://doodle-world.fandom.com/f I am an admin/bcrat on another wiki, andI have tons of experience moderating. The only few active moderators never delete posts that don't follow guidelines, and no one follows rules, and usually, every post ends up being NFSW/Explicit. Because this is a wiki that is directed toward children under 13, the topics discussed above aren't appropriate. Thank you for your time. Spoicy