- 1 Namespace
- 2 UNBLOCK ME
- 3 Untitled
- 4 A few comments about the page
- 5 Needs better instructions on how to contact blocking admin on CC
- 6 Global blocks section
- 7 Logopedia
- 8 Heads up for those who thinks they're blocked without reason
- 9 I was blocked for something i didn't imply doing!
Shouldn't this be in the Help namespace?
- There already is a Help:Blocking so I guess that makes sense. Will have to wait on an admin's opinion. Ripto (talk) 16:02, August 12, 2015 (UTC)
HOW EXACTLY AM I SUPPOSED TO CONTACT WHO BLOCKED ME IF I CANNOT EDIT MY OWN TALK PAGE/MESSAGE WALL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?--Superchargecacodemons800 (talk) 21:22, July 29, 2017 (UTC)
I was blocked by chimera-GUI (i think that how you say it) and he blocked me for a month for no reason. why again no reason what do I do now I read the rules I did nothing wrong.The reason why I why I'm write this is because I don't know how to contact him please help me.—This unsigned comment is by Jeremy3455 (wall • contribs) . Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in source editor.
A few comments about the page
- There is a duplicated word "reasons".
- Maybe there should be an explanation of how to get to the CC message wall of an admin of another wiki. Many users seem to be confused about that. Here is my suggestion:
How to find the Community Central message wall of an admin of the wiki you are blocked on
- Go to the admin's message wall or talk page, on the wiki you are blocked on. You should be able to see it even though you are blocked.
- On your web browser, look at the address bar. It should show something like
- Change the name of wiki in that address to community, and go to the new address. This will lead you to the message wall on Community Central.
This may be handy too:
Needs better instructions on how to contact blocking admin on CC
As someone who helps out on CC Discussions, the instructions on how to contact the blocking admin on CC are not very good. Many of the users we interact with who complain about blocks barely understand how to navigate FANDOM, so the instructions need to be more step-by-step. -- (talk · contr) 17 Mar 2021 3:49 PM Pacific
Global blocks section
Just a suggestion. Since this page is getting linked on discussions by CC admins when a person is asking for help when they are globally blocked on Fandom, for example: example 1, example 2. It would be helpful to actually add a section on what to do when someone finds themselves globally blocked, this page as is right now does not talk about global blocks at all. This section on this page does.— Tamirobson ❤ (Message Wall) | (Sign my guestbook☺) 04:28, 20 March 2021 (UTC)
I have made 1 edit on Logopedia and I was blocked infinitely by an automatic abuse filter, I dont know what I have done wrong on my first edit. I just added the logo for Livepool FC in logopedia, (I added the 1892-1950 logo).Please can someone find the reason why and unblock me. Thanks. GrandMasterD1777 (talk) 06:36, 1 April 2021 (UTC)
- You can appeal on the message wall here of an admin from LogoPedia. For example: https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:TheRobloxGuy9009
- 12:31, 1 April 2021 (UTC)
Heads up for those who thinks they're blocked without reason
You are probably using VPN service
It took me an hour and several awkward conversation to figure it out. VPN IPs are globally blocked by fandom so turn of your VPN before editing and commenting Spirits of nature (talk) 12:40, 20 April 2021 (UTC)
I was blocked for something i didn't imply doing!
V!RTUALSKELETON made a post "trading 9 mythic eggs" on adopt me fandom. I replied with "Nfr wolf & nr snow cat for 15 mythic eggs? (nfr wolf for 9 mythic eggs and then nr snow cat for 6 mythic eggs)" implying that we would do 2 trades BUT each trade with both traded pets / eggs. Im unsure if it's against the rules to ask to do that even if ur doing a pet in each trade. I was later blocked for 2 weeks by V!RTUALSKELETON and i believe the block was unfair as i was asking to do 2 trades but each trade was an offer with me adding pets. Can someone please tell me if there is anything i can do?