Community Central
Register
Community Central
(Created page with "<div style="border:10px inset blue; font-size:150%; {{Roundy|20x}}"> Hello {{USERNAME}} to my Message Wall! Before asking a question on my wall consinder the following: *I am...")

No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
<div style="border:10px inset blue; font-size:150%; {{Roundy|20x}}">
+
<div style="border:10px inset red,; font-size:150%; {{Roundy|20x}}">

Hello {{USERNAME}} to my Message Wall! Before asking a question on my wall consinder the following:

Hello {{USERNAME}} to my Message Wall! Before asking a question on my wall consinder the following:
*I am only a Editor and User, so I can not answer anything Staff-related such as a site update, bugs, glitches,etc
+
*I am only a User meaning I can not answer anything Staff-related such as vandalism, bugs, trolls,etc

*Do not answer threads that aren’t related to you.

*Do not answer threads that aren’t related to you.

*Please do not use any profanity on my wall as it’s not allowed on FANDOM.

*Please do not use any profanity on my wall as it’s not allowed on FANDOM.
  +
*Do not send anything that violates the [https://www.fandom.com/terms-of-use FANDOM Terms of Service]
*Do not send me any inappropriate wikis/links

**In Addition Do not Link me to wikis that I wouldn’t be interested in (Only TV shows and Video Game wikis)

+
== FAQ ==
  +
“Help! There’s vandalism on my wiki!”

+
*If you notice spam or vandalism on a wiki the best option is to contact the [https://vstf.fandom.com/wiki/Report:Vandalism VSTF].
Happy Editing!

+
“Please unblock me on this wiki!”
  +
*If you were blocked on a wiki it must have been for a legitimate reason and could be appealable. '''Begging does not help'''
  +
  +
“Can you help me with my wiki?”
  +
*I am always interested in giving back to the community, but don’t expect me to be on there all the time.
  +
  +
“Where Do I Report Bugs/Glitches?”
  +
*Best option is to contact [https://fandom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000940393 FANDOM support] to report any bugs/glitches.
  +
  +
Cheers,

{{W:User:JoeTDaFan/Sig}}

{{W:User:JoeTDaFan/Sig}}

Revision as of 02:59, 24 July 2019

Hello <insert name here> to my Message Wall! Before asking a question on my wall consinder the following:

• I am only a User meaning I can not answer anything Staff-related such as vandalism, bugs, trolls,etc
  • Do not answer threads that aren’t related to you.
  • Please do not use any profanity on my wall as it’s not allowed on FANDOM.
  • Do not send anything that violates the FANDOM Terms of Service

FAQ

“Help! There’s vandalism on my wiki!”

• If you notice spam or vandalism on a wiki the best option is to contact the VSTF.

“Please unblock me on this wiki!”

• If you were blocked on a wiki it must have been for a legitimate reason and could be appealable. Begging does not help

“Can you help me with my wiki?”

• I am always interested in giving back to the community, but don’t expect me to be on there all the time.

“Where Do I Report Bugs/Glitches?”

Cheers,