Community Central
Community Central

Hi! ♥

Welcome to my message wall! You can send me a message, though I probably won't reply in the span of at least a month. But don't hesitate!

Just keep in mind these simple rules c:

• Please don't start drama here.
    • Be civil in your messages.
  • Keep all personal info (personal Instagram, Snapchat, phone number, etc included. Discord tags do not count).
  • Don't send any sort of threats, I will not respond to aggressive messages. I might even close them.
    • Especially, no death threats. I will have you reported to Fandom Staff if you do.
  • Don't comment on threads that haven't been commented on for at least 3-4 months (unless I respond 3-4 months later because I don't check my message wall often :P)
  • This is more of a pet peeve, but please don't capitalize the first letter of every word in your sentence. It makes it hard to read.
  • Don't troll on my message wall.
    • Sending me random messages (like a meme,...) is fine, I guess.
  • If you seek help, or have a problem, contact Staff, not me (unless I am an admin on said wiki, then it that case, you are free to contact me).

Overall, just be a nice chill person, and respect everything in the ToU.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Quod admiratio proprie est initium sapientiae. (Wonder is the beginning of wisdom.)

If you do want to message me off Wikia, try and catch me in chat and send a PM. Otherwise, send a message to me on a smaller wiki, like [1], or pop me a quick Discord DM. They are open to all ♥