Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
mNo edit summary

Line 1: Line 1:
{|width="100%" style="border:2.8px solid maroon; border-radius: 1em"
+
{|width="100%" style="border:2.8px solid #800000; border-radius: 1em"

|valign="top" width="50%" style="background: transparent; border: 3px; padding: .5em 1em; border-radius: 1em"|

|valign="top" width="50%" style="background: transparent; border: 3px; padding: .5em 1em; border-radius: 1em"|

<big>'''Hi there!'''</big>

<big>'''Hi there!'''</big>
Line 12: Line 12:

*'''Necrobumping''' — Usually I don't trouble to close old messages, but if a user necrobumps an old message on my message wall that has nothing to do with them, I will remove the user's response, and close the thread.

*'''Necrobumping''' — Usually I don't trouble to close old messages, but if a user necrobumps an old message on my message wall that has nothing to do with them, I will remove the user's response, and close the thread.

:― <span style="font-family:'Constantia'; font-weight:bold; font-size:108%;">[[User:C.Syde65|<font color="maroon">C.Syde</font>]]</span> <span style="font-family:'Adobe Garamond Pro'; font-size:108%;">([[User talk:C.Syde65|<font color="black">talk</font>]] | [[:Special:Contributions/C.Syde65|<font color="black">contribs</font>]])</span>
+
:― <span style="font-family:'Constantia'; font-weight:bold; font-size:108%;">[[User:C.Syde65|<font color="#800000">C.Syde</font>]]</span> <span style="font-family:'Adobe Garamond Pro'; font-size:108%;">([[User talk:C.Syde65|<font color="#000000">talk</font>]] | [[:Special:Contributions/C.Syde65|<font color="#00000">contribs</font>]])</span>

Latest revision as of 03:09, 26 July 2020

Hi there!
Welcome to my message wall! Please feel free to leave a message here. I will always try and keep my comments positive, but please forgive me if I ever fail to do so! :)

I reserve the right to close or remove any messages that are left on my message wall at anytime, but I am unlikely to do this, unless they are for the following reasons:

• Harassment — I will always remove harassment messages from my message wall upon discovery. Please do not restore them, because like I said, I reserve the right to close or remove any messages that are left on my message wall at anytime. Users who repeatedly attempt to restore harassment messages will be reported.
  • Spamming/Trolling — I will always remove these messages from my message wall upon discovery, since they obviously nonconstructive and have no value to me.
  • Personal Attacks/Insults — I will always remove these messages from my message wall upon discovery. While I am a difficult person to offend, insults and personal attacks are not to be taken lightly, as they are still not okay to do.
  • Necrobumping — Usually I don't trouble to close old messages, but if a user necrobumps an old message on my message wall that has nothing to do with them, I will remove the user's response, and close the thread.
C.Syde (talk | contribs)