Xd1358

• I live in Sweden
  • My occupation is student
  • Bio Wookieepedia administrator since 2011
  • [Show More]
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hello,

I would first of all like to say that I am a fan of your 57,000+ edits and other countless contributions to the Star Wars community. However I am quite offended by the labelling of Jogwad Swogwod as "Nonsence". There is no nonsence involved with Jogwad Swogwod. He is serious business. Don't believe me? Just check out the website his fans made for him.

www.jogwadswogwod.com

Yours sincerely, Jogwad Swogwod's biggest fan

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • ??

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Good evening, Xd1358 / ecks!

I wish to address my infinite block case on the starwars.fandom.com. As I was told, you have blocked me for sockpuppeteering because you believe Naberria is a fake account of https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/User:Mauser and I can only assure that this person is definitely not me. In 2007, I did not even possess a computer because to that time I was only 12 years old. 

I have tried to reach you over the assigned IRC Wookieepedia channel aswell as Discord but have not received anything upon my case with the block ID #88517. 

I can only say that you really confused me for somebody else and I hope that we could please communicate this matter to find a solution. Another Administrator of Wookieepedia had adviced me to contact the Wikia support which I have done and I have received a response from Senior Technical Support Manager George Mabulcanti (Kirkburn) who wrote that it is odd that I have been blocked based on an account that was blocked years ago. I really implore you to please lift this infinite ban because this is a grave misunderstanding and I am innocent! I have contributed over 400 edits by now, never broke any of the rules and I was really enjoying my time on Wookieepedia so far and really appreciate all the help I have received regarding formatting etc. There are multiple people playing Star Wars: The Old Republic and because I play the game regularly I only want to add information on the Wookieepedia because I regularly read upon the page aswell. I have no idea how this confusion happened but I am more than willing to prove that I am in fact not this person. So please give me a chance to speak about this matter so that we could find a solution together. 

I thank you in advance! 

Best wishes! 

Loading editor
    • This is pure, absolute gold! To give you some background Naberria, Wookieepedia admins have been so butthurt with me over a single mistransgression that didn't even break any rules, that they've been keeping on consistently perma-banning every account whose editing style fit my profile for well over FIVE years now. Unfortunately for the wiki, my style as of late tended to be "adding very detailed information to SWTOR-related articles that nobody else would", which is why every new user who's been attempting to do the same inevitably would find themselves mistaken for me sooner or later. You are not the first to unjustly suffer from it, and you won't be the last. I am sorry for what happened to you Naberria, but I take no fault in it. I have never done any vandalism, and the fact that perfectly valid edits are being treated as such only highlights the stubborness of Wookieepedia's "cabal" of administrators. Good luck trying to get an appeal, but I wouldn't expect a victory at the end if I were you.

To Xd1358 and others who might read this: if you can't even pinpoint my actual physical location and notice how it's obviously not the same as hers, consider this: if a new, different human person were to actually decide to complete the task I had left unfinished and fill those redlinks with completely accurate, perfectly sourced articles, would you even be able to tell the difference? Cheers. MauserContact 10:12, October 12, 2019 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • I will say just this: the banned user in question was identified to be a sockpuppet by the Wookieepedia administration and has been banned in accordance with our sockpuppetry policy. This block was discussed with other administrators before it was issued.

Mauser on the other hand is a chronic sockpuppeteer who has been practicing ban evasion for literally years now (it's probably been 5 years by now). Of course, Wookieepedia policy does not matter to them, they'd rather whine about their purported unfair treatment on other online boards. I would recommend accepting you're not welcome on Wookieepedia and find a more productive hobby.

From the administration's perspective, this matter is closed. There is no need to reply, I will not be answering to further comments.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi Xd1358

I'm really sorry what happened some seconds ago. I read your message later, so I didn't read about tha spamming before. I really aks you sorry because I didn't had idea from what spam was. I thought that if you send a message for Wiki purposes to each user wasn't bad and thus I didn't knew that until now. But even I don't really know how post in the Senate Hall?

Please, did you could help me or at least post about Tim's interview on the Hall?

Greetings

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I firmly order you to revoice me on #wikia-overflow now.

Loading editor
    • At this point, I had to tell Sannse about how you have been misbehaving in IRC in terms of how you use your powers. Ops have to be able to keep their emotions out of the equation, and it is for that reason, I told her that I don’t think you are the best fit. I am sorry that I had to do this m, but I have given you many opportunities to change your behavior, and you still haven’t.

Loading editor
    • TyA

Yo, IRC is an unofficial channel so Sannse has no control over it, nor any of the FANDOM staff.

Loading editor
    • UnderstandableHaveAGoodDay

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • You know, I am sick of you banning me from IRC. I did not break any rules on http://ircrules.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page . It seems the rule that I broke is one that you made up in your head.  Tell me which rules I broke or I should report you for abuse. 

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi Xd. I sent you an email last week using the address that's connected with your Wikia account, and I just want to check in to see if you received it. Did you? Thanks!

Loading editor
    • Hey Xd. Just wanted to follow up on this again. Did you get my email? Let me know, thanks!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, I found a video of you exercising http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X67R7m4C8Ug

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Why why you redirect my article and block me again I am not your enemy what did i do to you please stp blocking me and fix article what iwrote is not fanon Jerec has his own faction please restore my article

Loading editor
  • then can u atleste tell me hol long i am baned

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
See archived talk page
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.