FANDOM

Wiki-LPS100

aka LPS100

• I was born on December 28
  • My occupation is I'm in a Professional Art School so any hiatus I mgiht have soon, you now know why.
  • I am Genderfluid
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Just thought I'd ask, and take this time to wish you a Merry Christmas.  May the Lord be with you, Rockatoa, Brickticks out!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Once upon a time, there was a little duckling, but he was lost.  He was looking for his mama, but couldn't find her.  Then, he saw a goose, and thought he would protect him.  But the goose had evil intentions, and began to chase the poor little duckling.  The duckling cried out for help, and the Mallard Calvary arrived, but they were too far away to reach the duckling in time.  That was when I, your narrator, stepped into the fray.  Clutching my only pinecone, I hurled it at the goose!  It spashed down, mere inches from the goose.  Distracted, the goose didn't even see the little duckling duck behind enemy lines, and thus the Mallard Calvary arrived just in time!  The goose was defeated, and quickly made a hasty retreat!  The Mallard Calvary assisted the duckling aith finding his mother.  And i, your narrator, went home to sleep, for a battle of this magnitude was surely tiresome.  And that's the story of the battle of the duckling, at taneycomo.  The End.

By Brickticks, based on the real life event know as the battle of the duckling at taneycomo.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I, uh, started the new expansion on SOD today, and, uh, I got a little stuck, by Fireworms, specifically Fireworm Queens, and, uh, one really BIG Fireworm Queen Titan Wing......  It's in the maze, at the, I assmune end, where you're leading four baby Hobgobblers though a maze, and, uh, Speed Stinger Titan Wings aside, I am not kinda stuck between a HOARD of Fireworm Queens, and can't progress past them......  So, uh, little help?  Please?  I'd give you a cookie, but I'm not sure it would survive being ran through the fax machine.....  help?

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello again, listen, I really don't care about being blocked from the SOD Wiki, really I don't, in fact, I'm happy about it.  However, if you're going to insist on blocking me, then I kinda need something that I uploaded to your wiki, the SOD Wiki, a long time ago, back.  That thing is, in fact, the male variant of the Target Flight Suit.  You see, that image is, in fact, of my in-game avatar, (See the discussions of the page for proof of that, it's toward the bottom), and thus, as I will happily no longer be part of your wiki, I kinda need that image back, and removed form your wiki, completely, and immediately.  I simply cannot stand that others get to enjoy my hard work, meaning that very old image, without me being there.  So, as part of me agreeing not to utilise legal action against your wiki for possession of my image, and image that clearly depicts my avatar, I must request that you immediately remove the image featuring my avatar from your wiki be means of a full scale deletion of said file, after, of course, you've returned the original to me.  Simply drop the image off at Brickipedia at my talk page, undamaged, and then delete it from your wiki, and we'll be good, and I won't be forced to use legal action to force the removal of the image and it's return to me, and I won't have to use legal action for force the terminal shutdown of the SOD Wiki.  Thanks, and have a great day, goodbye.

Loading editor
    • You can simply download the pictures by clicking on them in the Images section, click on "Original file", right click on them and "Save image as..." but the reason why neither the images you uploaded and the ones I uploaded aren't deleted is because they are from a game and not personal property, this according to what the Fandom Staff told me about this issue. You also have an option to add a license to the pictures you added but because you didn't added them, they all fall under fair use.

That being said, if you do continue with such reasoning, here's where you can submit a DMCA.

This is the last and only time I will engage with you.

Loading editor
    • Hey, uh, LPS, I uh, jut wanted to say that I'm sorry for the way I treated you.  I didn't realize your admin status on the SOD Wiki, as I never actually read that part of the homepage.  If, uh, it makes you feel any better, I, uh, still have my images of the male flight suits, and can easily get you more.....  I don't think I could fill out the whole gallery, but I could get you some more batches of flight suit images, my original images being batch 1, and then getting left, right, and back images in batches 2-4.  Also, uh, the reason I only uploaded the original images was because, you see, I've been having some glitches with the game, and thus haven't really been able to get any real work done with it due to these glitches and bugs.  I tried sending a bug report, but they never responded to it saying they got it.  So, uh, just wanted to say once again that I'm sorry for the way I treated you, and I, uh, actually kind, sorta, like you, and would really like to be friends.  So, uh, I'll just go now, if you'ree still mad at me, I understand, just, you know, let me know, so, uh, I can stop worrying that I may have overstepped my boundries here, again. 

So, uh, I'm gonna go now, and uh, you know, see if any of the bugs are fixed.....  Sorry for distrubing you, and I'm sorry for being an absolute jerk, you were right, I was overreacting, and being completely irrational, and mean, and I'm sorry.  I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, I'm sorry I made you mad, and I'm sorry if I'm offending you now, but it is in my nature to try to make things right when I really mess up, and I know I really, really, REALLY screwed up by being the absolute worst person I coould possibly be to somebdy who I actually really look up to, (or down to, if, you know, you happen to be shorter than me, but still same general concept of showing admiration and respect), as a clearly superior wiki editor, image maker, artist, and overall you're a far better person than me, as you can control you're anger and, well, I'm still learning.  I would, although, kinda like it if you would help me learn to be a better person, a better man, a better friend..... 

So, I'm gonna just, uh, show myself to the door, and just keep walking straight on 'till morning......  Goodbye, Wiki-LPS100, I truely am sorrry for everything I've done to you, and I hope to somehow, someday, make it up to you, if I can.  May the LORD and the Force be with you.  Rockatoa, Brickticks out!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the Adoption:Dreamworks School of Dragons wiki page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.