FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • I was blocked from the Adopt Me wiki for "a violation of User Conduct", as well as "provoking uncivil conversations" and "controversial argument." Problem is, I understand none of these block reasons. 

I read the User Conduct multiple times before posting. I didn't swear, I was respectful of others, only responding to their opinions. I didn't insult people or be toxic in any way. I wasn't trying to start any flamewar or harassment. I just said what I thought with evidence. I was open minded about what others thought. I wasn't spamming or trolling either, nor was I looking for upvotes or likes. Can you please clarify what I specfically violated?

I can understand the second reason only slightly. I can understand how many wiki members would not like my opinion, but that's it. I don't see how it was uncivil in any way besides being unpopular. I backed up my thoughts using examples and reasoning, without once criticizing the devs, any user, and as stated above, violating User Conduct.

I do understand how my argument is controversial, but I don't understand why I would get blocked for it, nor why it is a serious offense. It was neither uncivil, nor rulebreaking, as stated above. The conclusion, then, would be that unpopular opinions as a whole are censored out. Please clarify, I do not understand. 

-BrillanceDisplayed

Loading editor
    Vastmine1029
    Vastmine1029 closed this thread because:
    Closed Case
    22:44, October 28, 2020
  • Yo dude

Just here to say hi

Loading editor
  • Firstly, you blocked me in the Adopt me! wiki for advertasing. I understand that. Then In  my overlook bay wiki I created accounts to test things in my wiki and you thought they were alt accounts from your wiki. The Adopt me! wiki. Then you blocked me infintetly say "abussing multiple accounts". after a month, I created a new Account called CosmoWasHere. After a week your block coordintaor blocked me. And THE ADOPT ME TRADER ACCOUNT IS NOT MINE!!!!!! because i use VPN its must had mixed IPS or something like that. And i created the CosmoWasHere account because this is all unfair and i weanted to see the community once again. Please take time to review all this. I feel very sad for months.

The GalacticShadowDragon

Loading editor
  • CRYSTAL MOM  SQUAD IS CURSING

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello! I was recently blocked from the Adopt Me! Fandom because you thought i was the raider but i wasn't. My friend who shares the same ip address as me decided it would be funny to start trolling and making alts and i thought nothing of it until you thought it was me and i got blocked forever. I am very upset and i thought because your a admin you may be able to do something. If you cant I understand and im sorry for wasting your precious time. I would love to know who to contact about this though.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • As you know I got blocked for 3 months then to infinite. It got to infinite because of "abusing multiple accounts". It say that "

Adopt.Me.Trader101"

was my main but it isn't. My IP must have gotten mixed because I'm using VPN. 

I had alt accounts but I didn't use them to avoid my block. I'm thinking that me and adopt me trader got mixed in IP. It says an IP in my block and that's not even mine I can prove it. I took a month to write this re-dispute because I didn't have enough confidence to write it

Thanks,

The GalacticShadowDragon

Loading editor
  • Hi there Vast! I am willing to join the moderator team. My discord is Afton#7220. I have never moderated before, and I am pretty experienced in source editing. I am available everyday. I completely understand the rules and guidelines, and I understand that I must not abuse my role as a content moderator. I am very good at the game, and have a vast knowledge of it. I hope you consider my request, and I hope I get the role!

Thanks, Geo A.K.A GeometricalDominator

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello, My name is Dylan I am an avid player of Piggy while I have not done many edits on this wiki it is because I have been looking after another wiki that I moderate but I am very excited for this interesting opportunity.

Dylan P.S. I am going to edit some pages now

Loading editor
    • Hi, this seems more something for the specific wiki than Community Central.

Cheers!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Content mod app

Loading editor
  • what why was i blocked permanently on the piggy wiki

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.