FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hello! I was recently blocked from the Adopt Me! Fandom because you thought i was the raider but i wasn't. My friend who shares the same ip address as me decided it would be funny to start trolling and making alts and i thought nothing of it until you thought it was me and i got blocked forever. I am very upset and i thought because your a admin you may be able to do something. If you cant I understand and im sorry for wasting your precious time. I would love to know who to contact about this though.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • As you know I got blocked for 3 months then to infinite. It got to infinite because of "abusing multiple accounts". It say that "

Adopt.Me.Trader101"

was my main but it isn't. My IP must have gotten mixed because I'm using VPN. 

I had alt accounts but I didn't use them to avoid my block. I'm thinking that me and adopt me trader got mixed in IP. It says an IP in my block and that's not even mine I can prove it. I took a month to write this re-dispute because I didn't have enough confidence to write it

Thanks,

The GalacticShadowDragon

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi there Vast! I am willing to join the moderator team. My discord is Afton#7220. I have never moderated before, and I am pretty experienced in source editing. I am available everyday. I completely understand the rules and guidelines, and I understand that I must not abuse my role as a content moderator. I am very good at the game, and have a vast knowledge of it. I hope you consider my request, and I hope I get the role!

Thanks, Geo A.K.A GeometricalDominator

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello, My name is Dylan I am an avid player of Piggy while I have not done many edits on this wiki it is because I have been looking after another wiki that I moderate but I am very excited for this interesting opportunity.

Dylan P.S. I am going to edit some pages now

Loading editor
    • Hi, this seems more something for the specific wiki than Community Central.

Cheers!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Content mod app

Loading editor
  • what why was i blocked permanently on the piggy wiki

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • bro why did you block me on the piggy wiki thinking i'm a sockpuppet of robloxgamelover222... :/

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I have been blocked on the Piggy Wiki for 3 months for negative user, staff disrespect, and vandalism. I would like to discuss this with you.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the User:Vastmine1029 page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Fandom.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.