FANDOM

Tupka217

aka Ollie

Helper Councilor
  • I live in The Netherlands
  • I was born on April 17
  • Bio Hi. I'm Tupka, one of the admins here on the DC Wiki, and more or less in charge of the discussions on this app.
  • [Show More]
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hey Tupka, could you help me create the table and make it editable, I am so new to this and don't understand a thing... I will rename the template after.

https://thehalloflame.fandom.com/wiki/Template:Example

Loading editor
    • You're better off asking on the forums, so more people can help.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I thought your username said Tupac.

Loading editor
  • I was wondering how you make a bot and how you use it?

Loading editor
  • Hello. Sorry, we only have a few users. You can visit the wiki and join in the wiki site of our MilkDroplet's game Packin' Profit. And the link to go to our wiki:

https://packinprofit.fandom.com/wiki/Packin%27_Profit_Wiki

Loading editor
  • when you told me to go to the community build video i did not find it helpful im sorry

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Could you remove this user's profile pic?

Loading editor
  • Can you explain me the exact reason for being blocked on DC databse? 

I never had any multiple account before on wikia fandom ( I would like to know more about the other account that "I never knew about until now" and how did you get to the conclusion I had multiple account before). I have this account from 2015 (and I never had other accounts before....I don't see the sense for making other account if I have one main account) and I was for the first time blocked on DC database by you, from all people. I only made one single post on DC database for the first time in life (on DC database anyway) and my thread and my account was blocked for "spilling fanfiction all over the DC database and using multiple accounts". 1 - The post in my thread was a question (because questions always have "?" at the end) not a fanfiction. The definition of the fanfiction is this :fanfiction =  fiction written by a fan of, and featuring characters from, a particular TV series, film, etc.; is when someone takes either the story or characters (or both) of a certain piece of work, whether it be a novel, tv show, movie, etc, and create their own story based on it. The real reason for what I believe I was really blocked was the fact that you couldn't stand the fact there were people that were actually answering to my thread (it was clear to me you were offended by my thread) and you found a reason to put a stop to it. Just so you know that thread wasn't created to offend you, I was trying to find other fans that likes that pair. If you have something personal with me, you can talk to me but you dind't have no reason at all to block me or my thread. 

Loading editor
    • My apologies. Looking back at it, I mistook you for an alt of Hxntress, who added stuff about the exact same topic on character pages (guess you're not the only fan of that non-existent pair?). I'll lift the block.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • What alternative method would you suggest using in a formal, decision-making process?

Loading editor
    • A Project: namespace page where people can vote support, oppose, neutral (or abstain) and explain their vote if they want. Polls are too easy to manipulate for important things.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello,

My name is Le Leo and I have to contact you as an unregistered User because I kind of broke the navigation bar via my global.css :/

The thing is, I tried to undo the edit but unfortunately the key combinations do not work on this particular site and since I cannot see the save button, I cannot save the rescission :/

I would beg you to delete the site altogether or at least delete the whole content (if possible, the least that has to be done is to undo my last edit), because I feel unable to work with CSS as of right now and I don't want to bother people every time I mess something up :/

If this is beyond your user rights as Helper/Councilor, please tell me whom I could contact to fix the mess I made.

Thank you for all the help you could offer.

Le Leo

(I also apologize for any language errors, I'm native to Germany and basically never visit English-speaking wikis, which is also why I don't know whether you are the right person to contact in my situation, or not.)

Loading editor
  • Please hear me on this: I am unable to past a comment on the message board of the Simpsons wiki because the admins are blocking my accounts and reverting my edits. Be pensive about my message and I will send another one soon. Thank You.

Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    • Okay then. But understand this: The admins of the Simpsons wiki have caused havoc for me since my accounts were blocked. That is a predicament.

Loading editor
    • Alternatively, you were blocked, you then chose to make new accounts to evade the block, which were then also blocked. Because you're not allowed to do that. It's a predicament entirely of your own making.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message