Tono555

VSTF Vanguard
  • I live in Republic City
  • I was born on September 7
  • My occupation is College student
  • I am The Solution
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • You just deleted my profile and blocked me for supposedly spamming. I only just signed up yesterday. I had the time to fill out my profile and edit something on the Krypton page. What spam? WTH?! Unblock me, please. -User: AmeliaWysocki

Loading editor
  • Hello.

I noticed that you reverted my edits and blocked me on a wikia a few hours ago.

I would like to explain myself and hopefully make you understand my actions and why I feel I should be allowed to do it.

I created said wikia about 5 or 6 years ago under a different username. That username was "ShoReWol". I was young and didn't think much of what information I put on the wiki. Years later I forgot about the wikia and had closed my account that I founded the wikia with in 2017 because personal reasons and no longer wanting to use the previous username, but the information on the wikia remained.

Because that was half a decade ago and I had not even made this account by that point I obviously didn't make this account admin or give it any power, so the edits I made were the best effort I could do to erase the information on the wikia.

I can hopefully provide concrete enough proof of my previous username and information on the wikia and why I want it removed in more detail if you give me a chance to carry this conversation somewhere private as the reasons are quite embarrassing and I do not want them out in the open for everyone to see.

Loading editor
  • YO WHAT THE FUCK MAN ARE YOU NOT ABLE TO READ OR ARE YOU JUST BLIND? I CLOSED DOWN ALL THE PAGES FOR A REASON AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN READ MY FINAL WARNING I PUT ON THE "Agent 6" ARTICLE STATING THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL REVERT THE PAGES WHEN THE WIKI IS CLOSING DOWN. STOP REVERTING THE PAGES. THE WIKI IS CLOSING DOWN AND THIS IS NOT VANDALISM. YOU ARE THE VANDAL IN THIS SITUATION 

Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    • Don't worry about it, just a small misunderstanding. Good luck with your wiki.

Loading editor
    • Thank you man I'll be sure to treat your team with respect next time

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey, i'm not going against you, but why do you locally block users from several wikis rather than phalanx them?

Loading editor
  • Hey, that user on the report is going crosswiki and is a longtime ban evader.

Loading editor
  • Hola Tono!

Soy Rhaena Targaryen, admin de Hielo y Fuego wiki, la wiki en español sobre los libros Canción de Hielo y Fuego. No sabía dónde dejar esta duda y recordé que eres parte del equipo de Vanguard y nos ayudaste en el pasado con las infoboxes portátiles. Si no es tu área o debo consultarle a otra persona, me dices.

Recientemente hemos decidido expandir los artículos a la serie Game of Thrones, creando para ello artículos diferenciados entre personaje del libro y de la serie. Sin embargo, nos parece que quizá el diseño que tienen en Wookipedia con tabs en el mismo artículo (como este ejemplo) sea mejor para la experiencia del usuario. Hice un mini experimento que puedes ver aquí, pero no termina de convencernos porque el artículo en versión mobile no se presenta en tabs sino que como un artículo muy largo. Esto se solucionó en Wookipedia utilizando una plantilla específica.

Por desgracia, junto al otro admin y el moderador de contenido de nuestra wiki (quienes formamos el equipo estable de edición) no contamos con conocimientos suficientes para hacer estos cambios. Si no puedes ayudarnos (porque entiendo que es bastante trabajo), te agradecería si me puedes indicar dónde pedir ayudar sobre esto. Gracias!

Saludos,

Rhaena.

Loading editor
  • Hello Tono. How have you been?

Do you remember me? I'm LaVey from the Castlevania Wiki. You recently helped us by updating all of our infoboxes to be portable-friendly. There seems to be a problem, though; all infoboxes that use tabs are not displaying correctly now. Please take a look at the following pages:

If you notice, the titles (left part) are missing, only the data (right part) is being displayed.

I think I heard at one point that using tabs on infoboxes was planned to not be supported anymore, although I could be wrong. In any case, I don't think that's the problem (at least not for now), as we also use a few tabbed infoboxes in another wiki I also administer and they display without any issues (see here).

Think you could give our updated infoboxes one last check and see if you can fix them, please?

Description - 01

The item's description displays as a quote.

On another note, we've been having trouble with one of our templates in the Dark Souls Wiki. The {{Description}} template is also displaying incorrectly on mobile devices. This template is intended to show up to four paragraphs of in-game information, but for some unknown reason on mobiles it displays as a "quote" template. It only displays the first two paragraphs, showing the first one as a dialogue and the second one as the person who said that dialogue.

When the FANDOM staff updated our infoboxes, they didn't offer us to update that template, and none of us even knows where to start in order to fix it.

Would you be so kind as to check it out too, please?

Thank you in advance and for all the help you've given us!

Have a nice day.

Loading editor
    • View all 19 replies
    • I'm guessing that's probably due to the tabber bug. You'll have to contact FANDOM for that though.

Loading editor
    • I followed your advise and contacted FANDOM yesterday, although I haven't received a reply so far.

Still, perhaps you can still modify both the Infobox Location and Infobox Episode templates so they display the "◄ Previous" and "Next ►" titles properly on the same row (see here).

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Cause I want to know.

Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the Founder rights page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.