FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the Wordmark page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around FANDOM.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the Wordmark page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around FANDOM.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey, I'm requesting you remove the Akame ga Kill wiki wordmark from your new Akame ga Kill wikia. That is something the previous mods on my wikia created, I do not want it used elsewhere.

Loading editor
    • View all 28 replies
    • You've already successfully added contribution to a number of your pages. The exact same has to be done for all the other pages (except where they're actually originals). You made a good start, but you need to finish the task promptly. 

If we can find a single page left on your wiki by the end of this month that does not properly attribute to the original source, we will have to close your wiki. Please make sure you get this done. 

Loading editor
    • As far as I can tell, the job of adding attribution to the necessary pages has been completed. Unless we find evidence to the contrary, your wiki will remain open. Have fun!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.