FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hello. I saw your request and wanted to reply. Because you are an admin at the wiki, you can easily make those two changes yourself. To change the text that appears above the navigation menu area, first go to the theme designer. Click the Wordmark tab to the left and simply replace the text that appears under "Community name".

To change the background, click the Customize tab. First click the box under "graphic", and on the window that pops up, click the box marked "Don't use a background". Then click the box under "main", and on the window that pops up, click the black square at the bottom right.

Once the changes are made, click the "Save, I'm done" button to save the changes.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the Community Central talk:Community Development Team/Requests page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around FANDOM.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.