FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
    • Not exactly the best idea to post something like that on another's message wall. If you suspect that an account is being used abusively, it is best that you contact FANDOM via Special:Contact to run a CheckUser search to see if the accounts are linked. CU requests are generally only fulfilled for a wiki's admins.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Im sorry for insuting youe wiki, i will help edit more, etc

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  •   Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • So the vandals as far as I can see are gone, finally. Anyway, the latest on the wiki is that Ali Rocky has returned, and his grammar is worse than ever. Now, I'm trying my best not to sound racist, but since everyone from the non-English speaking countries have joined the wiki (mythhunter, myth hunter007, Ali Rocky, etc), the quality of our articles have gone from just under wikipedia standard to kindergarten style. Honestly, they just don't learn no matter what you tell them. I had nearly 50 edits just yesterday making different articles actually readable. Ali Rocky, for example, puts a space before every single full stop so his sentences look like this: there are many things like this . these are : buter,bread,whiskey . Honestly it is agony to read.

Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • I'm just am a little weary of Ali. He just came back and is now causing problems. He's trying to gain popularity with the other users so he can have a more dominant role in decision making on the wiki. I may be wrong but this is how he is coming off. After Gunshow I really don't trust anyone. His proposal will most likely go through but if it starts to disrupt the wiki me, you or Boomer can unilaterally take it down (but let's just wait a couple of days). Back in the day Jeff made a lot of unilateral decisions in the name of protecting the wiki; now I see why. Let's just make sure nothing gets out of hand as new users are joining and we need to keep a handle on the situation.

Loading editor
    • Alright. At one point, Ali got so annoyed with me, he started saying that I was Jim in disguise. Anyways, I'll get on with this.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • As you have seen, whom we believe to be Jim has been making new accounts and vandalising the wiki. I decided to have a look to back up this theory and apparently Jim is doing something somewhere, evident by looking on gta-myths.wikia.com/wiki/special:listusers

Loading editor
    • Also, I can tell it is Jim because if you look at some of the images below then you will notice that, especially the latest vandal, talks like he did in some of the evidence. "Oy" "Goyim".. etc

Loading editor
    • Yeah it's probably him. Also if you come across any offensive images he uploads check their name because he is replacing the images we have on many article pages by uploading images with the same name.

Loading editor
    • He did it again.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey Rob. I'd watch out for this wiki. It is run by Awesomeboy2222 and Myth hunter and they are talking about incorporating myths into the wiki meaning they may use some of the myths wiki's info without permission.

Loading editor
  • These is all true messages Gunshow2 used to controll his followers through hate. These were sent to me by Vaultboy.

Major2

Major4

Major1

Major3
      Loading editor
    • View all 10 replies
    • if you have a problem then go report it to staff, continuing this discussion isn't really going to achieve anything constructive...

Loading editor
    • Dartmaster8 wrote:
      if you have a problem then go report it to staff, continuing this discussion isn't really going to achieve anything constructive...

I agree. Dartmaster is completly correct. To report this problem to Staff, use this.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Sorry for everything happening lately Rob. I'm coming out with info because I pretty much agree with you and boomer not doing anything and it just being a misunderstanding. Please don't tell anyone that I gave you this info and at best, delete this after reading. There is a secret facebook group conspiring against you and boomer and Jim is trying to make us edit on gta-mysteries.wikia.com. That's all I have and I hope all of this end soon.

Loading editor
    • View all 16 replies
    • That guy must have something seriously wrong with him---

Loading editor
    • I haven't seen a new wiki go up and Jim has left the chat for good it seems.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • i wouldn't worry buddy & i will still come to GTA Wiki to make blog & i hope dodo will be cool with me

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.