FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the Message Wall:Sam Wang page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Can an admin block a bureaucrat?

Loading editor
    • Bureaucrats/admins can unblock themselves. Secondly, I'm not going to block Spike (even if I could); he's explained everything that you've done wrong to you.

Also, before you even consider asking a staff member for help, I'd just like to advise you that they don't take part in local issues unless it's a violation of ToU or similar.

Loading editor
    • I was trying to fix what I had done wrong! One problem: Spike decided to make my reputation WORSE! I now have been blocked for a day for atoning for what I have done wrong, and I want JUSTICE!

Loading editor
    • Well, it seems that your recent thread contributions were unhelpful, as Spike may have mentioned on w:c:bloons:Thread:27288. We don't want your memes there either.

Loading editor
    • I am not spamming (especially not now, due to Bully McJerk here [points to Spike144]). I am actually trying to remove my spamming and trolling. Spike144. Pffft. Causes a major spike in bully radiation.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Please read the full passage.........................................................................................................................................................SW, why did you have to block me, I did almost nothing lately, so I just have done everything to become so bad...?

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.