FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • I added to Rescue in Mirkwood, but how do I make the names in red or blue so I can add information to them.

Thanks

Mike

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Did you?

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi there. I am messaging on behalf of my son. He is a huge World of Goo fan.  And he is autistic.  I know that Balto banned him because he was entering "gibberish", as it were.  I am trying to follow the premise of your Wiki here, and if perhaps I had some guidlines, I could tell young Alex what to do.  As you may or may not know, autistic kids tend to have a proclivity for making lists.  And it seems to me that is generally what he was doing. I would look in on him from time to time, and it seemed there was a bit of rhyme and reason to the list, as best I could tell.  Again, if you could tell me what you think Alex could do to add to the wiki, please feel free.  We can at least try something a few more times, and if it doesn't work out, I'll send him to another site.  Thanks!

AJP

Loading editor
    • Oh that's sad. Wish for the best for Alex :)

Loading editor
    • I don't know if you will ever see this reply but I am so sorry that I blocked your son from editing World of Goo Wiki. I couldn't make sense of the lists he was adding so I assumed they were just vandalism. I feel terrible knowing that he wanted to but was unable to keep contributing because of the block. Although this was almost two years ago and I'm sure he has moved onto other interests, I reversed the block on him from editing and now knowing what he was trying to add to the articles, will try to include that information in the articles he worked on. Unfortunately the wiki is essentially closed now and no one is able to edit because of other infrequent vandalism attempts. If he remembers, please let him know how sorry I am. I wish you and your son all the best. —Baltro [ talk · edits ] 09:12, July 19, 2015 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
See archived talk page
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.