Potterfan1997

aka Josh

• I live in England
  • I was born on December 21
  • My occupation is Being me.
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Because he says I look like Bruno Mars but I don't. He's saying that because he thinks I'm black (I'm not) and that's also racist of him. He says change my avatar to Lucina and I don't even know what the hell Lucina is plus I'm a guy. Plus you should range block him since he makes IP socks

Loading editor
    • I replied to you before on VGFW but I'm guessing you didn't get my message? I've blocked them on VGFW and I have also noted that they are blocked across the Wikia network, indicating that the Community Staff have also been involved with him. It should now stop but if it continues then please contact a member of Staff on the central wiki and they will be able to further help you :)

Loading editor
    • Thank you. I got the message.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi it's me cheetos8089. I'm messaging you here since message walls are easier to use then talk pages. I need you to protect my user page until Febuary 9 please. As well as maybe my talk and also please just delete Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC/DLC Pack 1, and Mario Kart Switch as I'm not working on them. The most important thing that has to happen is:

PLEASE RANGE BLOCK THE IP They are easy to do. Try blocking someone, delete their username, and type in 158.140.0.0/16 for infinite or 3+ years. I don't think fandom staff cares

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Ok, I geuss I should do this on mysims wiki, but I'm browsing around her for a little bit. So, i'm wondering if you can make my word bubble a template so I don't have to fill in all that stuff. Thanks.

Loading editor
See archived talk page
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.