FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hey Rebecca,

There's something I've been wanting to get out of my chest. To tell you the truth, I don't believe Fred And The Nature Gang exists. But after seeing one of your videos, I felt bad for you. Afterwards, I believed that Fred And The Nature Gang was coming back, Hammocks Animation was back in business, and a company called Wacko Mall Entertainment owned Hammocks Animation cartoons. But I guess you don't believe any of that. I now learned something. It doesn't matter who believes what. We can believe what we want to believe. Cause that what makes us special. So if you don't believe anything I say, I'm OK with that.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey Rebecca,

I want to explain myself. When I made the video, Fred And The Nature Gang is coming back, I was going to make two more videos, Hammocks Animation is returning, where I said that Hammocks Animation is back in business and making a TV channel called Hammocks Animation Channel(and a video I of course deleted), and Wacko Mall Entertainment, where I said a company called Wacko Mall Entertainment is now owning Fred And The Nature Gang and other Hammocks Animation shows. I thought you'd believe me and find footage of It's A Very Merry Fred And The Nature Gang Christmas Movie. But I guess that's not how Fred And The  Nature Gang works. I was actually going to send you footage of It's A Very Merry Fred And The Nature Gang Christmas Movie and let you keep it. Oh well. At least you have It's A Very Merry Fred And The Nature Gang Christmas Movie as a fanmade Fred And The Nature Gang special.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Why am I banned on your Qubo wiki?

Loading editor
    What-A-Mess Fan
    What-A-Mess Fan closed this thread because:
    Sorry. No sock puppetry.
    18:58, May 3, 2019
  • Look at the bottom at nature-cat.fandom.com. There's a PBS Kids wiki thing. How do I make one for Qubo?

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • That cartoon you asked Applemasterexpert about, it looks familiar but I can't recall. What I do know is that it looks very much like a Hanna-Barbera cartoon based on the look of the background and characters. Reminds me of like Tom & Jerry. Hope that helps!

Edit: Also that cartoon is pretty old, like from the 90's I think.

Loading editor
    • I was guessing Hanna Barbera, so I looked on the wiki for that, found nothing. And I knew it was old because it look like cel animation not flash animation. I wish I knew what it was because the dog characters look like two of my Nature Cat OCs

Loading editor
    • It's definitly not the 1979 version of Nature Cat because that is made up and there is no Nature Cat until 2015.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the File:Add.png page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around FANDOM.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.