Loading editor
  • Please unban me from the Sonic News Network

Loading editor
  • Hello Myself 123

• This is a copy of my request to DeCool99*

I would appreciate it if you lifted the block of my account on SNN

I found that I was blocked for "Trolling"

I also found that DeCool99 was blocking me for "Trolling"

Please forgive me for my potty mouth, I first was drawn to this fandom because I am a Sonic fan. I have purchased Sonic games and have developed my own opinions of them. And I do say things to draw attention to my ideas, but I was doing this in what I thought was a community chat where people could share their ideas. I try to stear away from making damaging edits on pages on SNN and I am mainly monitoring the glitch page on Sonic Mania. Please restore my ability to comment and post threads.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Can You unblock me from the Sonic News Network wiki?

Loading editor
  • Hello!

I apologize for what I've done in January on Sonic News Network's Discussion section. I created a ton of profiles because I got mad because I always got banned and deleted for hating a black-red hedgehog and I done that because I had enough for I can't tell my opinions because I got censored... I'm still a bit mad about it... Hope you'll forgive to me and unban my original Rayzor06 profile!

Thanks for that!

Loading editor
    • The issue was never that you weren't allowed to have an opinion, it's just that you were a broken record about it and would even attack people who didn't agree with you. That's why you were blocked.

Eitherway, I'll accept your apology and unblock you, but you certainly need to work on your attitude.

Loading editor
    • Thanks! I think I must control myself.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
See archived talk page
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.