FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the File:Homepage.png page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Congratulations! Your blog Editing By Night has been promoted to Community Highlights

That means it's been chosen as one of the best blogs on Community Central, and will be linked from the Highlights blog listing, which is shown on the main page and in the main navigation bar

Thanks for your post!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I still need help and need to know if your still going to be on

Loading editor
    • I will help with the character page expansion but I'm pushing ahead with my research paper that I've got due in two weeks and I'm a bit busy with amassing about a years worth of issue data for another a manga. I know that I've gotten elevated rights on that wiki and I appreciate that responsibility. So rest assured, I will get to it by the next week but I'll realistically only be able to work in bursts. I'm not sure whether I've also mentioned this there - but the lack of visual material is what's hard about finding a wallpaper.

Any idea on where we can find one? The perfect one has two characters standing 1100px apart.

Loading editor
    • Ok thats good. Try to make that image the background i don't know where else you could find a bg image.

Loading editor
    • I was saying that would be a good image - I still don't have one, sadly =(.

Loading editor
    • Oh so you don't have a bg image then. Try looking on google again.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I just popped by to say Hello to you again ^___^.

Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • The 4chan thing was probably an exaggeration, but probably not as extreme as one would believe.

How can I put it? Its very hit or miss, most people say its weird as hell or really interesting.

Loading editor
    • Cool :D. I will go and check it out.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I finally got down into watching the first couple of episodes of prison school and how do you go about describing the content of it D :.

It's probably one of the weirdest animes that I have seen in a long time.

Loading editor
    • I'd recommend reading the manga for the first ten chapters - it kinda makes sense of the premise and is somewhat less of a shock. EDIT: I remember skipping fanservice two to five pages at a time, might be a good idea.

Loading editor
    • Hi there

Sorry for the incredibly late reply D :

I am currently on episode 8 but the weirdness is beginning to sink in now. I will most probably pick up on the Manga :).

Loading editor
    • I'd recommend the subreddit seeing as its the biggest community on the topic.

http://reddit.com/r/Kangoku_Gakuen/

I'd also recommend Batoto as a manga reader seeing as the translator uploads the chapters in their full quality and the other sites steal it before compressing it. The site does require an account and a couple settings double checked (like putting "Language Settings" on the mainpage on English so that chapters in other languages don't pop up in the chapter lists).

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/prison-school-r1011

Loading editor
    • Thanks for posting the links :).

At the moment I am currently reading Akame Ga kill , Noragami and Akasuki no Yona.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Your blog post is excellent! Would you mind cross-posting it at Portability Hub where I will feature it?

Thanks!

Loading editor
    • Thats 100% cool with me. I just got sick of bug-swatting CharPortalAAA and the blog describes a good fix.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi there!

I would like to ask you about giving me the permission for translating the blog How to add portable gallery-based character portals to your wiki in the german language for the german Portability Wikia. Your name would be mentioned in the blog that you have written the original blog.

Cyan

Loading editor
  • "@LuciaMoore: the constant and repetitive insertion of equivalent connectives, incorrect terminology and other dummy edits is a definitely a form of spam (because it requires admin attention and reversion) - I believe you could report the user to VSTF here." What "incorrect terminology" and "dummy edits" are you referring to? How is it spam? How does it require admin attention and reversion? VSTF?

Loading editor
    MACH-59330
    MACH-59330 closed this thread because:
    I see no value in the continuation of this discussion, except to incriminate the potentially innocent sender.
    10:03, May 14, 2016
    • VSTF are not like me. They have the ability to judge a situation fairly, justly, coldly and without emotion. I haven't got a clue about Xenaverse and have not gone to the wiki to investigate. VSTF can do that and will do one of three things:

1. You're innocent: they do nothing.
      2. Its not that bad at all: message warning.
      3. Its bad and sustained or even the same cross-wiki: potential ban.

Please be mindful of the Community Central Guidelines as they govern user behaviour here.

PS: Its not worth a word and its synonym to get banned from Wikia. Staff won't intervene in community decisions about editing style or editing bans either.

Speedit   talk contribs  10:00, May 14, 2016 (UTC)

Loading editor
  • Nice userpage. ;D

Loading editor
  • Hi!

Currently I am trying to add your freature "portable gallery-based character portals" on the Transformers Wikia on this page -> Dawn of the Autobots, because as it is now it doesn't look that good xP

1. In your blog you wrote "some nice portrait images of characters at 145px width and 85px height." so I need to upload extra images for the portrait or can I use the Covers like TF 31 Cover.jpg and the gallery-template will "cut the image right" (example: the badges are doing this when you customize them)?
    2. I want to create the portals larger (around 120x120px), so I need to change some things on the CSS and the template. But do I need to change everything which has to do about the height?

In the template I would change widths=120px

And in the CSS I would change:

.portal .gallery-image-wrapper { height:120px !important; }
    .portal .thumb { height:120px !important;}

Is that correct? Or do I need to change more, if I want to make the portals larger?

KillingIconMedic.pngCyanide3 11:38, May 27, 2016 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • View all 22 replies
    • inFAMOUS is a videogame, it got a comic like Deus Ex and also got my attention. And my money, both were pretty great like the games.

I remember Megaman DS videogames, the Star Force anime and even flash games. Should actually read that sometime, seeing as I've read Astro Boy. I kinda preferred Wonder Woman (vol. 3) to what I'd seen of Catwoman.

PS: I just Googled "Assassin's Creed comics" and hit jackpot.

Loading editor
    • Ohh okay so it's a comic for the videogame or based on it? I think it's the same with the Mega Man comics - they use the games as a basic storyline and build something new out of it.

Somehow I don't like Wonder Womans personality and therefore I stuck with Catwoman. Sadly Wen of War, Legion Lost and I, Vampires are limited series so there are now new comics :C I loved MoW and Vampires because of the dark storylines.

Edit: Oh these AC-comics! They look cool *googles more and tries to find them on Amazon*

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.