FANDOM

Kamikaze839

• I live in a house
  • I was born on June 11
  • My occupation is being a sarcastic, smartalecey individual
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hi, I was blocked on Bleach Answers wikia by SunXia. But I didn't break any rules. I answered one question and sent three questions. Admin had no reason to block me. Can you talk to her, please? Thank you.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Is it Envy from fullmetal?

Loading editor
  • Hi Kamikaze,

Are you helping out on Community Central? How are you? I'm still here on CC, though!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • If you click on my user name and go to my profile, you can find the link to the TRINE WIKI that I am editing. Hope this helps??? Xdiana.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • A contributor called Unok (http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Unok) don't let me to add my wiki to shonen jump template. Please help me :(

Loading editor
    • Unfortunately, he is correct in removing it. The template is for mangas that are released in the Shonen Jump Magazine, which Samurai Deeper Kyo is not. Samurai Deeper Kyo is released in Weekly Shonen Magazine, something entirely different. So therefore, it should not be on that template regardless of whether its wiki is affiliated with the Shonen Jump wiki as the actual manga itself is not part of Shonen Jump's catalog.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi. I appreciate that you are trying to help out with the adoption requests, and I absolutely appreciate when you unblank one as you did with Adoption:Partials_Wiki. That sort of thing is very helpful.

However, please do not close a request; I prefer to at least see them. If somebody wishes to withdraw a request all they have to do is leave a comment to that effect (or in this case a link to his other request).

thanks!

Loading editor
  • How can I add to it.  What I am talking about is the stuff where it says On the Wiki Community etc.  How can I add to my toolbar in my wiki?  Thanks.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Could you help me activate chat hacks for the glee wiki chat? 

Loading editor
    • importScriptPage('User:Monchoman45/ChatHacks.js', 'c');

This is the line of code you will need to use, but you can only use it for yourself and not the whole wiki. Making it wiki wide will violate the Terms of Use.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • It's TEngine. He keeps saying that I did sock-puppet accounts on every Wiki site.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello! I have noticed that you tend to tag quite a few blogs as irrelevant. I would like to take a bit of time to tell you what we here at Community Central consider an irrelevant blog post in need of deletion.

We tend to be very lenient when it comes to the content of blogs and therefore it can sometimes be difficult to determine whether a blog is actually irrelevant or just an "odd ball". Some of the things that warrant their deletion would be if they were advertising an external site such as a business or if they are inherently "spammy" meaning they contain little to no content.

However there are some blogs that do indeed just not fit in here on CC. We recommend that you instead try and redirect the user to a place where their content is more fitting (ex. a user writes a Doctor who blog, it would be a good idea to instead redirect that user to the Doctor Who wiki).

If a blog created is particularly nasty towards any user or group it is best to try and get a hold of an administrator so that they can better address and deal with the possible issue(s) at hand.

thank you for your time!

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.