FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Can you please stop trying to get your adoption request deleted? I understand that you may not be happy with the outcome, but that's no reason for it to be deleted. You aren't the first user that's wanted to have their adoption request deleted and for it to not be deleted. And you almost certainly won't be the last. So I would just forget about it if I were you.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello, I saw that you blanked your adoption request many times. If you don't want to go through with the adoption, you can make a comment about it below the last reply. If you don't want to go through with it because unofficial replies supposedly deny your adoption, unofficial replies are sometimes false and unofficial responders can not give or deny you any rights on other wikis.

Loading editor
    • The user in question is still at it. They are still trying to request the deletion of their adoption request, despite previously being told "no". It's not like they're the first user that hasn't been able to have their adoption request preserved for transparency. In-fact I don't believe any user has been able to have their adoption request deleted at their own request.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Didn't you register your email when you first created this account? 

I am curious on why you say you don't have a email account when you clearly registered this account with a email account or something.

Perhaps you have long forgotten your account and don't know where to do it.

Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central and thanks for your edit!

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message. You may also want to visit the forums. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Fandom.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • Thanks, but I have a problem. So, I created the "UnPinkalicious Wiki" but now I wanted to close it, and since I couldn't contact FANDOM as I don't have an email address, it is now that I'm going to change this wiki, instead, but not everything has changed. The last things I have to change are the name of the wiki, and it's address, but you need to contact FANDOM for that too. Like I said: I don't have an email address, so that is why I need your help that since I don't have an email address, I would like you to change the name of the wiki and its address for me. I would appreciate if you do. Thanks. Whenever I talk to Rappy 4187 who gave me an automated message on my message wall, he doesn't respond.

Address: w:c:unpinkalicious

Loading editor
    • I can't do that, since I'm not staff, but if you have a Google account, Microsoft account, or Apple ID/iCloud account, they usually come with an email, or your ISP might give you an email, which you could use to contact staff.

Loading editor
    • I'll jump in and help 🙂 I've closed the wiki.

Sophie is right though, unless you have a reason not to have one, a gmail or similar mail is a very handy thing to have attached to your account!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.