Question, and possibly an action Edit
Hello, I am The evil O'Malley, from Halofanon.com, a fanon wiki for Halo. And I need you to end a serious problem.
Look, I'd hate for you to ask me a lot of questions later, so I'll give you the full picture.
First, it started with one our newest administrators Ajax 013, who started a new community projecy, the project was called 'The Necros project', it's baisiclly starting a new alien faction that the entire community will work on, which I was opposed to, since the Necros project is a clear rip-off of the unreal alien faction 'Necris'.
After arguing and opposing the project, none of the users (but a few) excepted that this idea was unoriginal. I argued a bit more, and Ajax banned me (temporarilly), I returned, and left the project alone. After several users kept bugging me and questioning my opinion, I started a forum explaining how I will not change my opinion nor support the project, and how I don't want anyone to bug me about it. They did anyway, I responded (a bit aggresivly), and Ajax banned me permenatly. 58 days later, the community , made a vote to unban me, the vote went well, and I was unbanned. Two weeks later, Ajax (without informing the community), banned me once again, explaining that the other adminastrators were not informed of the decision (The admins made a vote to reban apparently, I lost 4-1).
Now there is a huge civil war going on, around the facts that the admins went against the community's decisions, and that we were not informed of my reban (I managed to inform another user on another wiki of this, the user is Lordofmonsterisland).
Clearly this move was unjust, and I'd like you to end it, so the site can move on.
Here are a few single reasons.
- All the admins are saying, is that this unban is all about popularity. But truely, it's about trust.
- I have done nothing wrong since the ban, clearly. Look at my last contribution and you can tell I am only trying to help.
- It's more than clear, that Ajax is doing anything in his power to ban me. Who opposed my unban? Who banned me more than once? Who had a problem with the simple opposition of his project? Who immediatly searched for NCF in ALL my articles? Who intends to delete this post the second he sees it? Who makes any and every excuse possible to ban me, I say anything slightly offensive, and wham! Why do you even believe Ajax in the first place? The only reason he's an admin is because we thought he was cool.
- This first ban was extremely unnecessary, you see, I called User:Arbita an "#######", while arbita caled me 'Annoying idiot', moron, and shut me up, twice!! I think, I have the slightest right, especially since he/she was NEVER banned even thought he/she deserved it.
- All I did to be banned in the first place was oppose this unoriginal project, I did not spam, did not vandalise, did not be racist, and yet you all say I deserved it while Lord Lycan spammed, and vandalised, and had not even a warning!! Dark Energy insulted Ajax in the face on his tlak page, and got away four times, Even Digitpad from Halopedia got away for making fun of Ryangreenday for being Canadian!
- And i'd like to add that if there is such thing as a vote to reban, there is surely a vote to unban.
- Plus, LOMI is right, if the admins make all the decisions (against the community's), there is no point in the site.
And another wise choice would be to rid of Ajax's administrative powers (after calling me pathetic thrice and making a personal attack), and I think, that a better choice would be SPARTAN-077 (More peaceful), Lordofmonsterisland (a bit strict), or Subtank (a bit of both).
Please, six users have already left because of these events, more are at risk.--The evil O'Malley
YCM Wiki Sig Banner Edit
JoePlay, thanks for the logo for the YCM Wiki. It is awesome. I was wondering if you could make a wide banner image for me to use in my sig and for others part of the YCM Wiki. I would like if you could include the following images:
w:c:ycm:Image:Card 8.png. I would like if they were fanned out as if someone was holding them in their hand. I would like if 4 were fanned out on the left side and 4 on the right. In between the two hands of cards, I would like the words Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker Wiki to be in the center of the two hands of cards in the font style "Palatino Linotype". I would like the background to be a space scape with a black hole in the center. I'm sure that with your talent it will look superb. Many thanks! <<UDK>>-<<Talk>>-<<Contribs>>-<<YCM>>
- Hello? I just dropped in to ask if you can make the banner I requested. Thanks.
Hi JoePlay, this is User:MarvinSuggs from the Irwin Allen Wiki. You made a logo for the wiki a few days ago, and I was wondering if you still remember the name of the font you used? I don't really have to know but if you still remember it would be great to know! Thanks, — Mary (talk) 03:10, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
- Hi JoePlay, I just saw your response on my talk page and I won't ask you to go through that trouple to zip it up for me :) — Mary (talk) 22:20, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
Hey Joe. Thanks for responding so soon. Wow, the tweaked version looks great! And sorry for not being very clear earlier... What I was referring to when I said it looked "choppy" was the design itself: the black 'S' that crosses the dna, in particular. I don't have a WACOM tablet, and it's hard to make smooth curves using the paintbrush and a regular mouse. This "choppiness" (I really need to find a better word >.<) is more of an issue on the Characters Wiki logo, where the tophat should be a lot more curved/smooth.
In any case, the tweaked version of the Species logo looks far better and I was wondering if / hoping that you could do the same for the Characters Wiki. There is no rush whatsoever, though... both the wikis are prety inactive.
Anyway, thanks again. --Kyoo Moo 23:19, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot. Again, looks great. =) One small issue though, the glow on the Species logo for some reason looks really strange when its up there in the top left corner. The uploaded file page looks perfect, though. Do you have any idea what the problem is? Oh, and another thing, which is not a big deal at all (I'm just a bit of a perfectionist), the drop-shadow seems to be cut off at the edges in some places. Meh, I'm just being picky. =P Great job. Thanks. =) --Kyoo Moo 00:04, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, the same trick worked for me too. It all looks proper now. I was trying to make matching favicons for both logos, but I couldn't get anything to look good - it's so frustrating to work on such a small scale. >_< Think you could make some 16x16 icons based on these logos? Would be a great help. --Kyoo Moo 12:23, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
ta.Buddhism Logo Edit
The Name of the Wiki is
If possible put the following words somewhere, Leave of these words if the Logo looks too much cluttered
Thanks for helping me out :) :) Vinodh.vinodh 02:56, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- Hi Joe. Thanks for the Logo. It is Looking exactly like what I visualized :). Just one small problem. The Black Dharmachakra is somewhat odd looking. Is it possible to change that to some Golden Shade ? and Shift the Name below ? Vinodh.vinodh 03:21, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
Help another wiki! Edit
If you are interested or like the Beatles, would you be interested in helping another wiki, the Beatles wiki? Me and Muppets101 are practicly the only ones there. It's so small, there aren't song articles yet. Please! We need help fast!188.8.131.52 12:05, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
It was exactly what I was having in mind! Thanks a lot! --4me 16:55, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
We need more people to help on the Street Fighter Wikia.Can you help us please??? Marexl 23:13, 26 June 2008 (UTC)Marexl
What happens if somebody puts a bad image there??? Marexl 23:17, 26 June 2008 (UTC)Marexl
Great Design! Edit
Thanks for helping me with the logo at the Lemony Snicket fan fiction wiki! I was just wondering that since it looks like there is extra room in the logo, maybe we could squeeze the pencil in there, please. If you can't, thanks anyway!
Thank you very much,
- Okay, can you just show me on my talk page and not change the actual logo how the bottom half of the pencil would look with the face made smaller. Also, is there a way that you could design a logo that looks just the Wikipedia logo but it says "Snickipedia" and instead of the different symbols on the logo, maybe you could use this symbol instead. I would like that for a different wiki.
- Thanks for your help with this!
- P.S. What program do you use to do these logos?
Oh my goodness, does that Snickipedia logo look sharp! I also like that pencil in that other logo. Thank you so much!!! I sure wasn't able to get the Snickipedia logo!