Thanks for the greeting. As I use Cologne Blue I won't see your efforts! Robin Patterson 03:48, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
Gunz Wiki logoEdit
Thank you very much for your effort in making that logo! --Gravity 04:43, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
Thank You. Edit
Thank You Truemaple 22:51, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
Leonhart178 from a spoof far far away... Edit
Hello i am Leonhart178 from Star Spoof.
We need a logo and i have read that you make logos.
We are a star wars/ star trek spoof site so the logo would have to look sorta goofy but with a star wars/trek feel to it. if you could make a logo for us i would be most grateful. Leonhart178 20:27, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
Hey thanks for the logos!
I like them alot they really go with the theme. especially the one with the NSEA Protector on it. that's my fav one. thanks again. Leonhart178 23:04, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
ps. if you ever need anything i can be found at starspoof so just ask.
Xiaolin Showdown Wiki logo Edit
Thanks. That logo is more gorgeous than I had hoped. Jay32183 07:09, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
Spotlight for TWEWY Edit
Thank for your message! we'll make a couple changes to the wiki, and apply for spotlight soon :)
Question: for templates for new users, do you manually add them every time a new person makes a contribution? Or is there some automatic way to do that? And are we supposed to add them to registered users as well, or just IP users?
If I do it manually, it will often mean the Talk pages are red for a while, until I notice new contributors.. and spotlight guidelines say it shouldnt happen.. And I don't even know how to see quickly who the new contributors are, otehr than check recent changes for red talk links... Mmoroz 20:58, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
TWEWY Wiki Spotlight Image Edit
Hi, I have whipped up a new logo for the TWEWY wiki that should guarantee a little more readability at smaller sizes (you can see it on our main page). If you want to base the spotlight images on it, just let me know and I can send you the PSD for convenience.
- And if you have any other suggestions about the logo, let us know please :) We are just trying out different things, and haven't really decided what we want at this point. Mmoroz 22:54, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
- Wow, thank you so much for the new logos! Mmoroz 20:56, 9 May 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, thank you -- I saw the spotlight image too, it's very nice. I am waiting for other editors' feedback about which logo they'd prefer.
- Alright, we finally had some voting, and more than 50% of the users choose w:c:twewy:Image:TWEWY_Wiki_215x75_Fallen_Reality.png. So I guess we'll make it the new logo. I will make the change on the wiki itself later today, but do you think we should change the version on Central Wikia directory? Thank you so much for all your help, and hope visitors who see us on Spotlight like the wiki. Mmoroz 19:51, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
- Yay, thanks for your msg and the feature at the RPG portal. And yes, let's just leave the current Wikia Central logo as is -- it does look quite consistent with what we have. Btw, do you know if there's any way to activate w:c:twewy:Special:Webtools? It looks very interesting, but doesn't display anything for us. Thank you! Mmoroz 00:55, 12 May 2008 (UTC)
Reply about Admin (Lost Odyssey) Edit
I've been quite busy being out of town and such since you left me that message. I'm sorry about not responding quicker. I would not mind being an admin for the page, but starting before now would not have worked. I will be in town on Monday, and can start moderating the LO wiki then if you would like. I'll have to make a note to add this to my email scanning in the morning :). Thanks!
Dust X 20:09, 10 May 2008 (UTC)
Thank you about your news on Wikia Gaming homepage and added Ragnarok 2 to spotlight ;) We are trying to update our site as soon as we can, to have a good database when the game come out.
PD: Sorry about my bad english :p