Jamie248

aka Miko lover ★ 💠 đŸ’«

• I live in The British Isles
  • I was born on July 2
  • My occupation is Electrical stuff
  • I am Male
Click here to sign my Guestbook!!!
Welcome to My Message Wall!
Hello! Feel free to message me something when you need any assistance, have someting important to tell me, etc. ~
You can find me on the following Wikis where I have admin/mod rights ~

Bureaucrat

The Ghost and Molly McGee Wiki
Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart Wiki
Amphibia Wiki
Hilda Wiki
Rocko's Modern Life Wiki
Harvey Beaks Wiki
Vikingskool Wiki
Clone High Wiki
Yin Yang Yo! Wiki
Little Einsteins Wiki
Harvey Girls Forever! Wiki
Monsterpedia
Encyclopeda Jacob Two-Two
Dragons: Rescue Riders Wiki
Urusei Yatsura Wiki
101 Dalmatian Street Wiki
101 Dalmatians Wiki
Michael Rosen Wiki
HobbyKids Adventures Wiki
The Last Kids on Earth Wiki Wiki
Dude, That's My Ghost! Wiki
The Rocketeer Wiki
Mao Mao Fanonpedia
We Bare Bears Wiki
E.D Wikia
It's Pony Wiki
Green Eggs & Ham Netflix Wiki
The Midnight Gospel Wiki
Bunsen Is A Beast Wikia
Danny Phantom Wiki
Elliott From Earth Wiki
Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts Wiki
Archibald's Next Big Wiki
Amphibia Fanon Wiki
Big Mouth Wiki
Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure Wiki
Doug Wiki
Mad Cartoon Network Wiki
Villainous Wiki
Ollie's Pack Wiki
Sid The Science Kid Wiki
Costume Quest Wiki
The Mighty B! Wiki
Pop Team Epic Wiki
HBO Max Wiki
Connected Wiki
Santiago of the Seas Wiki
Imagination Companions
Mira, Royal Detective Wiki
Spies in Disguise Wiki
The Owl House Wiki
Go Away, Unicorn! Wiki
Ni Hao, Kai-Lan Wiki Wiki
Captain Underpants Wiki

Admin

Big City Greens Wiki
Craig of the Creek Wiki
Final Space Wiki
Television Wiki
Mighty Magiswords Wiki
Summer Camp Island Wiki
The Fungies Wiki
Glitch Techs Wiki
Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese Wiki
Clifford the Big Red Dog Wiki

SMG4 Wiki (Content Moderator)

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hi Jamie,

We've been experiencing a lot of vandalism on the Clone High wiki and I'm just now seeing that you run a lot of wiki pages. I'd like to help keep the Clone High wiki from being further vandalised. There's only so many revisions I can do to keep the place in order.

You can find me on discord at CR4ZYeyes#6874, from which I had sent you a friend request. I do have mod experience and I love Clone High. I just want the place to be cleaned up a bit.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Admins keep on blocking me from it's Pony wiki! The first one dat banned me was Baldi basics fan. The second one was dubbing dubs. And now, it's red ball fire! As manager of dat wiki, can u plz, plz, talk to them and get them to unban me?! I'm not doing any harm!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello It's me Mark ATHF Foster, I have to talk to you about a Wiki Adoption I made on BertH's wall after previously I made a adoption to the Titan Maximum Wiki which is currently completed & I tried to did thing for Squidbillies Wiki Adoption but I removed off there as I had no responds there, I made the adoption on July 18, 2020, I want a staff member to give me rights to my adoption as I been editing the wiki for a long time & there is some things like unneeded pages under Candiates for deletion & the main page has been blocked for a long time that I want to fix & there are a couple of other details listed on the adoption, this is the main reason why I talking about this adoption, also the reason why the (2) is on here is because I have seen two other people request adoptions for the wiki, with one of them that didn't end up as a admin there.

Here's a link to the adoption I previously made: https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Adoption:Squidbillies_Wiki_(2).

Loading editor
    • Sorry, but you can't make an adoption request prior to your completed adoption (or an admin promotion to another Wiki).

Therefore, you can only make an adoption request every 3 months (with a catch).

It generally takes about a week for a staff member to respond to your adoption request.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • May I have Bureaucrat rights on Danny Phantom wiki? I'm already an admin there and I'm like the only admin really active there right now. If I get Bureaucrat rights there I can do more to help out there.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • What are you doing ?

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, Notice you are an admin on the Television Wiki. Can you unlock the footer list to autoconfirmed only for the Footers? I wish to contribute and maintain the footers. Thank you.

Loading editor
  • Hey, can you help me please? Should I create a new adoption request? Why is a completed one there?

Loading editor
  • When you say to put my adoption request under the line, do you mean under the message you put or underneath the header above it?

Loading editor
  • Though your adopting some wikis, some of them I don’t want them to be affiliated with the 101 Dalmatian Street Wiki.

Some of them are shows that I actually hate, like Looped or Almost Naked Animals.

I know its your job but I prefer to adopt wikis of what cartoons or anime I like.

It is just in my opinion, if you disagree with me, that’s completely fine, especially if you like these shows.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello. You must add more info to main page. Because the main page should have at least one picture and clear links to the most important content.

Now you have only links to characters.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.