Welcome to wikia!Sir James Paul 22:15, 22 December 2006 (UTC)
Hi, Jamie. When a Wikia wins a spot on the Featured Wikia, the comments and votes are archived along with the blurb and removed from the nomination and voting pages. The changes GHe made were appropriate when the Marvel DB won. Please don't revert them. --CocoaZen 04:08, 2 April 2007 (UTC)
- Looks like Jamie nominated DC Database for Featured Wikia instead of re-adding the Marvel Database nomination. G.He(Talk!) 04:15, 2 April 2007 (UTC)
- My mistake... when I went back to "fix" it, I saw that they were different. Sorry, Jamie. Best wishes! --CocoaZen 04:17, 2 April 2007 (UTC)
- My apologies as well. I essentially copied and pasted the second nod from the first. It definitely led to this misunderstanding. I was lazy. ;)
- --Jamie 02:38, 15 April 2007 (UTC)
- It's all good. :-) -- CocoaZen 01:51, 7 May 2007 (UTC)
Changing Others' VotesEdit
Looks like you were just trying to be helpful, but please don't change someone else's vote -- even to "fix" it. Quarentine1's vote was valid. (But, I did leave your change in case someone else was confused.)
FYI: One vote is assumed. People don't have to specify "one vote", "full vote", "extra strong vote", etc. unless they are splitting their votes. If specific language were required, we should put it into the instructions. Like when someone tries to vote for more than 1 total vote, their votes are invalid... even if someone else tries to help out by making it 1/2 and 1/2.
When it looks like someone made an honest mistake, I often leave them a message on their talk page explaining why the vote was invalid, so they'll have a chance to fix it. if you'd like to help with that, it would be great!
-- CocoaZen 01:51, 7 May 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry... that may have been unclear. The formatting (#) is fine. And thank you for keeping an eye on the voting! It's just the changing the wording of some one else's vote that concerns me. -- CocoaZen 02:07, 7 May 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry, a little OCD like that.
- I believe I had made sure he only voted 'once' before I changed anything.
- Regardless, won't happen again. ;)
- --Jamie 03:57, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
You were wrong on the article count for FFXIclopedia, a premature update. ugh --Talk 03:34, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
- Premature by only a few days, I am sure...
- --Jamie 04:53, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
- That's not the point. Don't do that. --Talk 04:59, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
- --Jamie 05:01, 23 November 2007 (UTC)