JK55556

aka JK

• I live in Chicago
  • I was born on March 2
  • My occupation is Human
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Thanks for your reply on my thread. But i dont have 200 pages and i just started the wiki. Could you support me? Adopt me as a user? talk to you soon.

Loading editor
    • If you don't have 200 pages, then you can't apply for a spotlight yet.

I saw your blog about the wiki. Firstly, it's a good idea to put the link directly into the blog so users can get their quickly. Secondly, you should further explain what the wiki is about so you can attract contributors.

Loading editor
    • i cant add the link due to me being new. It says. JK could you check out the wiki and put your thoughts or contribute?

Loading editor
    • I've taken a look. I recommend you update the main page, theme, and wordmark to make the wiki more appealing to contributors.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Well it's the 16th in here so it's probably the 16th in Chicago (If that's the clock you guys are using). I think that's how the nominations work:

Mes:

1. Sunny (I'll send you a clean pic)
    2. Kacie (I can't decide which style)
    3. Sean (I'll send a clean pic later along with Sunny's)
    4. Ben (Style B)
    5. Rose

Not mes:

1. Abby (JK(I am talking about you, I do nominate her))
    2. IDK I can't find goo ones
      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello. You must use an image with a 16:9 aspect ratio (for example, 800х450рх or 400х225рх).

Loading editor
  • All of his/her contributions are commenting on pages.

Loading editor
    • Ok...Is that a problem?

Loading editor
    • Um... I might have been too suspicious. It's just weird for me because it's not only 2 contributions.

Sorry for wasting your time 😕

Loading editor
    • Don't worry about it! If anything, this demonstrates that you are a good admin by reporting any suspicious activity to me.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Fsfwmr2019r1

Round One goes like that: All of the marble will roll in the chamber for 20 and then the chamber will be open allowing to one marble each time escape into the other room. They will go on the conveyor and try to get into the hole. The first marble to enter the hole wil be immune along with it mate (unless it will lose). The marble that won't be able to enter the tube will lose and will be eliminated from the competion. I will tell you the results in a few minutes, and maybe you should confirm the next week (Which is weird).

Loading editor
    • Got it!

Loading editor
    • Mr2019r1r
      Results:
      1. Lavender (Immune)
      2. Ocean
      3. Red
      4. Navy
      5. Chartreuse
      6. Maroon
      7. Brown
      8. Avocado
      9. Aqua
      10. Rose
      11. Raspberry
      12. Charcoal
      13. Black
      14. Teal
      15. Turquoise
      16. Lime
      17. Olive
      18. Amaranth
      19. Yellow
      20. White
      21. Magenta
      22. Purple (Immune after Lavender's win)
      23. Green
      24. Lilach
      25. Cyan
      26. Orange
      27. Gray
      28. Spring
      29. Blue
      30. Violet (Eliminated)

And I'm biased towards... either them, them or them I can't choose

Loading editor
    • Aw, my choice came second. :(

Do you want to create a page for this on FFCW?

Loading editor
    • Sure, why not.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • How do you folow a page?

Loading editor
  • I can't! I just can't!

You're so excited that it's killing me, and I don't want to disappoint anyone.

... Just a question: Did you read the birthday /\message\/ I wrote to Fanofkinopio?

If yes, did you press the link to RhymeCards.com? (It was a  Made with RhymeCards.com )

If you didn't, DO NOT PRESS NOW.

Loading editor
    • View all 9 replies
    • Exactly

Loading editor
    • Oh. That was a good joke! It took me over a day to realize.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • This is my new account for contest and I will submit my 4 nominations here thank you so much for giving me another chance I will put my entries here for the 2019 contest

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I did not understand the rules this is my first time doing a comp plz forgive me for what I did sending multiple custumors I was so nervous no one would like my custumors thank you for reading this if you don’t that’s fine I’m really sorry for doing that

Slider studios,

Loading editor
    • Hello Slider Studios,

Thank you for apologizing for the sockpuppetry. However, the blocks on all three accounts will still remain for an infinite amount of time.

If you would like to continue editing on Flipline Fan Customers Wiki, you can create a new account and disable this account (Slider studios). You won't lose very much, since you've edited very little. If you join the wiki using a new account, I will allow you to re-submit your customers for the FCT19 Nominations. Just make sure that I know that the new account is you.

If you have any questions, please ask me!

Loading editor
    • Should I put my new customers here I will start a new account should I put the customers I will be submitting here

Loading editor
    • This will be my account mrtigerfan 101

Loading editor
    • I put all my official entries in your flipline studios wiki account I'm sorry for what happened

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • https://fliplinefancustomers.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:30108?useskin=oasis

Not sure if he’ll just forget about this, or if he’s going to start spamming me, but just in case he does.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.