• My occupation is Portfolio Manager, Wikian
  • I am Male
  • Bio Wiki Developer
  • [Show More]
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Please give me a second chance on ScumBob Wiki and Anti-ScumBob wiki

I miss those wikis

The first wiki I may have joined was SML Wiki, but the first wikis I actively contributed to were ScumBob Wiki and Anti-ScumBob Wiki

I loved it there. I loved coming back every day and contributing.

I'm getting the gang back together (that is, CartoonEverything and AlternativeHuman93, because I don't know where CheeseCrocker has gone), and we can all negotiate it together.

We can implement the policy I suggested to you.

And sorry, I copied and pasted it here.

Loading editor
    • View all 12 replies
    • We have decided to keep you blocked for another month.

Loading editor
    • Ok.

Can you at least implement that policy though.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello, I was checking on categories here on Community Central, when I came across a page you made on User:Golfpecks256/favor for 120d. Since it uses a lot of potential categories, and with "favor" in the title, I was wondering if you still needed it or if the categories could be removed in any other way. You are completely free to have a sandbox (and it is encouraged!), but it seems a bit like a forgotten page somewhere.

Loading editor
    • Yes, the categories are not needed. If there's any way to remove the categories, please be my guest, but if not, then you can delete the page too.

Loading editor
    • For now I just wrapped it in includeonly tags, which means that they can still be used anywhere else (and it is pretty visible if there's need for change). It shouldn't break the page any further (fingers crossed). Thanks.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello, I used to be head bureaucrat of the spongebob galaxy wiki but then I went on a long hiatus, now I’m back and would like to have my old position back, if I could possibly get in touch with anyone who has the ability to give my privileges back that’d be great.

Thanks

Loading editor
  • How has it been Golfpecks?

Loading editor
  • YOU HAVE BLOCKED ME ON ENCYCLOPEDIA SPONGEBOBIA! UNBLOCK ME NOW!

Loading editor
  • Hey Golfpecks, how are you

Loading editor
    • I'm not feeling good.

Loading editor
    • I'm so sorry that you don't feel good

Loading editor
    • Yeah, unfortunately my mental / emotional health is quite poor. I've felt a range of frequent sad feelings since 2009. It's become depression since 2017 and it's been getting worse as of late since 2018.

With that being said, I'm likely not going to be too active. Thank you for asking anyway.

Loading editor
    • Thank you

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I think when it comes to vandalism that we should lock the pages so no one doesn't edit them. So how do I do that?

Loading editor
  • I see you're a moderator on Nickipedia and since two of the other “crew” members have done blatantly wrong things, I decided to turn to you. So a user who runs a fake wiki by adding a fake MS Paint fan character to all of the images they steal from the wiki they copied (icarly.fandom.com) vandalized the iCarly page by adding a link to their fake wiki at the top. This user asked an admin, Snoopy The Dog, to sysop-lock the page to prevent users from removing their vandalism.

On any well-maintained wiki, I’d assume the admin would block this user and undo their vandalism. Instead, Snoopy The Dog protected the page for them, keeping their vandalism intact. I went on my throwaway account I no longer use and asked CartoonEverything (another admin) to fix the page. He blocked my account and didn’t even do his research to see that the fake wiki is a total sham. All he had to do was click on the link he was protecting. What is going on at this wiki? I have never seen such horrendous leadership on a wiki, and I’ve seen some rough-shape wikis.

Loading editor
    Noreplyz
    Noreplyz closed this thread because:
    00:58, March 18, 2019
    • View all 8 replies
    • Golfpecks256 wrote: Seems like there has been too much assuming, accusing etc. poor handling by the entrusted administers, invalid blocks, and an incomplete resolution.

I agree. I hope one of the admins will address this in a proper manner at some point.

@DiCaprio, please stop talking about me. I am just trying to restore accuracy to a wiki run so poorly. I have not gone to your wiki and have no plans to do so, nor ever message you personally.

Loading editor
    • But icarly.fandom.com lies and don’t tell the truth all all it’s all lies and has false info

Loading editor
  • Please unblock Me, I didn't mean to Copy Emeraldkik.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Those people aren’t me, why else would they not put Jackson Storm in their user names, so unblock me please, I didn’t do it.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.