Do you recall this discussion? I am wondering when that change to @import was reverted because it doesn't seem to be working anymore. I tried asking the general community (here) but everyone else are denying that such a change was ever made in the first place. I could swear the change did happen but, since I don't know the back end as well as you and KockaAdmiralac, that discussion is the only thing I have to make my case.
Yes, I saw that when re-reading the entire thread. However, in it, you clearly specify personal CSS. That would seem to indicate that you were not wrong about site CSS. I don't know. Maybe I am going crazy or something.
now, i did recall the mistake: when i was testing imports, i have checked joined (common+wikia) css-file. once i saw @import from wikia on the top of the file, i thought that it was because of moved imports. that's was the mistake: common.css was changed in the middle of my tests, so both common and wikia had same @imports at the top. i did not scroll down the resulting css and did not see imports (from wikia.css) in the middle of the file.
i noticed the mistake a long time (enough to forget about the topic) after of my msg in the topic.
Ah, okay then. So it was a misunderstanding of what was going on at the time. Thanks for the clarification.
While I have you here, with regards to Thread:1803028, how do you debug Lua? I have been looking at the errors placed on the page but those aren't always helpful. I did look at the code itself but I just assumed the "" was something specific to Lua's syntax for regexs (hence my comment about actually knowing Lua making a difference).
So, do you think that would be the case? That some VE bugs will be "automatically" solved just due to the MediaWiki update? The specific issue in the thread I linked to is that VE cannot roperly insert cells into an HTML table.
i have no specific info about upcoming updates, so i can't say whether it will be solved. i do see 2 ways to solve the problem: 1) fix the bug in the ve; 2) drop this homebrew ve upon the migration and use ve from mediawiki.
since the "automatically" word was used, i'd assume 2nd option: current ve will be changed to wikipedia-like one.
Your response on Character Category Page 2 won't allow me to respond, but I'm wanting to ask how to make the list alphabetical. I didn't use the one you suggested, but there was another on the page that I did use.
they had an answer on ru.cc already, 3 and 4 weeks ago. it is pointless to add a channel in widget-like manner, because of specifics: all links leads to "download viber" page, but not to the channel itself. fully-functional integration would be against tou (smth about sending data to 3rd party). it is possible to create link to the channel (they have declined this option).
i have no idea why they are bringing it up here. i'd rather not participate in the thread: i don't feel like to repeat myself at 3rd time.
Hi! You helped me out with some regex I was able to use in AWB a while back, and I was hoping you could help me out again.
I'm trying to find only the first occurrence of [[Category: on a page and ignore any following occurrences of it on the same page. I then intend to add some text to the line above where the first [[Category: appears.
so um i noticed that i have been spending all my time on python recently so today i decided to embark on html so i was writing some code that makes the word brown the color brown and changes its font size to 100 pixels, this is what i wrote:
but instead it returns simply the word brown
Hi Fngplg, it's me again :P, I thought I would message you here rather than on the LinkPreview talk page. Just to let you know, link previews do not appear when hovering over a link in the tabview body. They do appear when hovering over the tabview title though. I've provided an example here.
After doing a lot of testing of old revisions, I've concluded that revision 72298 was the last time link previews would show in the tabview body. Revision 72299 onwards do not show link previews through tabview properly.
Just out of interest, is it possible to set an option where the Link previews dont appear when hovering over the tabview title, but will appear when hovering over a link in the tabview body?
I hope you get a chance to read this at some point. Have a nice day :)
Using the code above, the link preview shows up when hovering over the tab header, but not on any links in the tab body. I was hoping to achieve the opposite. Have link previews show up on the tab body, just not the tab header.
Hey Fngplg, thanks for the latest update you did to LinkPreview, previews now show properly in the tabview body :). As for the tabview headers, previews don't show up when using Google Chrome (works good), but I think Firefox may have issues still as link previews often show on tabview titles.
I'm not saying it's a problem with the script, as I know you've fixed the issue, I think it's a problem on Firefox's end. Just thought I would let you know :)
It's me, who was seeking help on building the tooltip.css, in case you don't browse the board these days, I left this message to infom you that I post a reply on the original thread, please take a look at it if you have time, thank you!