FANDOM

FloweyWick999

aka Jaehyun

• I live in Despair.
  • My occupation is Reading and writing.
  • I am a candle, flame running low, slowing melting...
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • You really need to be more careful with your actions. Could you remember that? :)

Loading editor
    FloweyWick999
    FloweyWick999 closed this thread because:
    Thanks. Now it's time to write a to-do-list.
    21:13, October 13, 2019
  • Hello,

While I appreciate you taking the time to talk to the user on my wall... Next time, I kindly ask that you please not intervene. Only admins on here or staff (aside from me) should be the ones replying to those messages left on my wall. I didn't reply to them for good reason. Sometimes talking to them just makes things worse. You actually made the situation worse, when you didn't even know the whole story. So thank you again and have a great day, but please think about what I said.

Loading editor
    • View all 15 replies
    • It's okay to be sorry, and everyone makes mistakes. By swearing to leave and never return, leaving loads and loads of messages (more when no one responds to you), and talking about how you assume everyone hates you ... it seems very emotionally manipulative and attention seeking, like you're not getting the reaction you want, so you're trying again in hopes people go "oh, honey, no"!

I can't speak for OP, but all you ever needed was just *one* message to say "I'm sorry, I made a mistake, it won't happen again". If there's a victim here it's the OP, and if there's a problem it's with the other user, but now it's all about you ... you don't need to vanish forever. Just learn maybe to dial it down a hundred and learn from your mistakes.

Loading editor
    • Okay, thanks. I definitely be more careful. Not saying anything next time if I have no knowledge sounds good.

I guess I shouldn't say anymore, I have said enough and anything else may sound redundant. I did not mean to sound manipulative though.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central and thanks for your edit!

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message. You may also want to visit the forums. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Fandom.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.