FANDOM

FloweyWick999

aka Flower Witch

• I live in Despair.
  • I was born on February 10
  • My occupation is Reading and writing. Watching and reviewing. Commenting and editing.
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • I hope you dont leave. I see your work is good. I'am starting up my encyclopedic wiki if your interested please get back to me thanks. link is on my page.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, 

Hopefully we can sort out your problem with the contact mail here 🙂

I see one about a bot. The reply there was a list of instructions for setting up the bot's userpage:

• Clearly identify the account as a bot
    • Link to its owner's user talk page for questions
    • Encourage users to have the bot blocked by an admin if its automated edits are causing damage to the community — the block can be lifted after the causes for the damaging edits are understood and fixed

Once you've done that, you can let Yuri know and he can bot the account.

The other one was a social issue. That's the one that had a second message that hasn't been replied to yet. Your reply contained links, so Courtney can look at the problem.

Or maybe I've missed something else?

Loading editor
    • I remember it like this:

• I sent a message about a user that harasses people, but I didn't provide links, so a day or two later I sent one with links.
      • The second message I sent got a long reply about how to resolve a situation with a bad Admin, and it felt very automated and it pretty much ignored almost everything I addressed in the request, and I specifically said that the user in question has a history of harassing people and that I was wondering if what I provided was enough to warrant the user getting globally blocked.
      • The third message I sent had much of the same links and one different link. I still haven't gotten a reply yet, I think; I deleted a lot of emails today.

I also sent other requests for closing accounts of underage users, (I didn't send one about Cherry), and maybe it was because I sent too much in such in such a short time that the third request for a global block of said user was not reviewed?

Should I keep waiting patiently for a response, or should I send a fourth request with new links I found to further specify the severity to the situation? I kind of feel like I didn't provide enough links now.

Have a good night and day. :)

Loading editor
    • I think one of the things that is causing confusion is that you are creating a new email thread when you want to reply or add information. It's best to reply directly to the email you get from us if the message is on the same subject. Then the details are all kept together.

Anyway, the underage user ones were replied to (just to say "got it, thanks, we'll look in to it") and dealt with (one way or the other). We don't generally comment on those beyond an acknowledgement, because they may involve those under 13.

You should hear about the bot one soon, I left a note on it.

I left a note on the harassment situation one too, hopefully you'll hear about that one tomorrow.

Loading editor
    • Sannse wrote:
      I think one of the things that is causing confusion is that you are creating a new email thread when you want to reply or add information. It's best to reply directly to the email you get from us if the message is on the same subject. Then the details are all kept together.

Anyway, the underage user ones were replied to (just to say "got it, thanks, we'll look in to it") and dealt with (one way or the other). We don't generally comment on those beyond an acknowledgement, because they may involve those under 13.

You should hear about the bot one soon, I left a note on it.

I left a note on the harassment situation one too, hopefully you'll hear about that one tomorrow.

Thank you for this reply, I will try to reply to e-mails from now on, but due to some limitations on my end I have a very hard time sending e-mails. Receiving e-mails works normally.

I did get the responses about the underaged users, and I was just explaining that I thought that since I sent too many requests that one was forgotten or not-received.

Have a good night and day. :)

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • what was reason behind reverting my edit

i dont see anything i did that would cause it 2 be reverted

vstf being abbreviated is okay

the first word in parentheses not being capitalised is actually very common & not a mistake

Loading editor
    • I just thought Global should be capitalized. Volunteer Spam Task Force being abbreviated to VSTF is fine, but what if someone on the article is confused by what VSTF stands for, and writing out it's full name is informative to the viewer.

Loading editor
    • thx 4 clarification

about the latter reason, the reader could just scroll back up and realise "Oh, nevermind! VSTF is Volunteer Spam Task Force."

besides over 100 articles abbreviate it

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • sorry 4 the confusion. i accidentally pressed quote on ur msg but didnt want it so i removed the quote from my msg but didnt know that "reply to ##" still stays even after removing the quote so yea

Loading editor
  • sup bro

Loading editor
  • Hello, I’m the founder of the Bloxcraft wiki. I noticed u edited there, even it if was just a comment. I have 2 things to say. First of all, what is a project page? And second, please help me out and edit that wiki. It is bloxcraft.fandom.com. Thanks.

Loading editor
  • Yeah, I agree that I haven't made that many edits, nor have I been editing for long enough, but that wiki is unstable. There's way too many candidates for deletion lying around that really need to be deleted. There's a group of users who want to banish me from the wiki for effectively nothing. Additionally, my block on the Numberlemon Wiki is plain unfair. It was because I did not like TSRITW at the time; I used that wiki to discuss a block for him on Numberblocks wiki with Alex. I then got blocked indefinitely for not liking him. So that was certainly unfair.

Overall, I think the wiki is in desperate need of an admin. If someone else got promoted, they would likely just block me for no reason.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Is the name of my wiki. You dont have to edit there but please give it a shot.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • hi whats up

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • to ask people for help on my wiki i dont want to be banned.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.