FANDOM

F039A6C4

aka f03 (f o three)

• I live in illinois
  • I was born on December 1
  • My occupation is software developer
  • I am male
  • Bio You should know why my username is such a random hex number.

If you don't then read this: http://community.fandom.com/wiki/User:F039A6C4/about my pseudonym

P.S. Try entering my username into TinyURL. See what you get.
  • [Show More]

u can post on my wall

but it better not be spam or cyber bullying

if ur advertising ur wiki thats ok with me

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hi. Thank you for adding to our blogs, and it was interesting to see how Kahoot got you your name. Unfortunately, your writing isn't really a blog. A blog is an essay, usually related to the wiki it's on, that gives advice or starts a conversation among the community. On this wiki, blogs should be about Fandom, wikis on Fandom, or the contributors here.

Have a look at Community Highlights for some examples of the best blogs written by the Central community. Or you could look for a Fandom community more closely related to your topic and try there.

I have moved your blog but perhaps you can try again sometime!

Merry Christmas, by the way. Though your Xmas blog has been deleted for being one line only (so not long enough to be an actual blog post), I wish you christmas cheer regardless. Thanks for the words. The same advice above applies here.

Thank you

Loading editor
  • I'm replying to a comment you made: "its still not okay. if a thread had no replies 4 a long time then leave it alone": Question | Love Robin's wall.

If you'd like to inform me about Necroposting please don't do it on the Thread itself, but rather on my Message Wall or replying to this. I'm just a little confused - most of the time if a Thread hasn't been commented on in over 2+ months then it's considered Necropost [according to Wikias I've seen]. I'm not familiar with the Rules on Community Central. So if you may ever so kindly site what is considered Necroposting on here that would be wonderful!

Thank you for reading this, that's if you do. I hope you have a good rest of your day. Kwaheri kwa sasa, rafiki! :D

Loading editor
    F039A6C4
    F039A6C4 closed this thread because:
    situation is done
    20:29, December 7, 2019
    • View all 8 replies
    • Alrighty, thank you F039A6C4 and Love Robin for both helping! :^)

Loading editor
    • ur welcome

thku 4 correcting ur spelling of my pseudonym

Loading editor
  • I realize you're motivated by a desire to be helpful, but please be more discerning with your posts to older threads.

If a thread's last post is longer than 7 days, chances are the issue has already been resolved or forgotten. There is little need to add anything to it, and in the process drag it back to the top of the Activities feed.

Loading editor
    F039A6C4
    F039A6C4 closed this thread because:
    dont necropost
    13:39, February 23, 2020
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.