FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Your episodes will be Seasons 5 and 6 and Fred's Yo Yo will be Season 3. So what are your ideas for episodes?

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • It's me Rebecca (I changed my account name). I'm sorry for how I acted. You were only trying to help. I didn't really need help though. Those rants on the PBS "reboot" were pranks. I don't really think FATNG is real, I just thought the prank videos would be funny (but they backfired and caused bullying) I'm okay, now though and explained that they were prank videos. I'm sorry for how I acted and your FATNG videos were awesome especailly that Fred's Yo Yo thing. I like your videos and you can help us with the series. Again, I'm sorry for how I acted. I was mean, rude, hateful, annoying, and unkind. I'm not like that anymore. Please forgive me and add backgrounds to the Fred's New Yo-Yo clip.

Loading editor
    • Hiya Rebecca,

I forgive you. To tell you the truth, you really fooled me thinking that Fred And The Nature Gang was actually real. I understand that you were mean, rude, hateful, annoying, and unkind. I've dealt with worse people than you. For example, people have criticized my rap battle saying that the videos aren't mine. Even though I gave credit. I'd be glad to help you with the series. I'm glad you liked my videos. But I don't know if I could add backgrounds cause I don't know what to draw. Don't worry though, I got a friend to help me out with that. Again, I forgive you and I'd be glad to help you with the series.

Loading editor
    • Are you friends with Brian? I am.

Loading editor
    • Can you use this? I made it for you.https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7umb1u

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central and thanks for your edit!

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message. You may also want to visit the forums. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Fandom.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.