FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hello. I noticed you are calling people to check out the wikis you are making multiple blog posts about. However, the blog posts seem to be only of wikis that were made in a rush and have a similar theme to them, which is of news, travelling, and portals to other topics.

I recommend focusing on a single blog post about one wiki rather than multiple if you want to grow your audience as much as possible.

I have deleted all but this blog post, which you can give extra focus. Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • This is to let you know that your blogs will be deleted. One line isn't a blog - a blog is a short essay meant to start a conversation. Ideally, on this wiki, blogs are about Fandom, wikis on Fandom, or contributors here. Have a look at Blog:Community Highlights for some examples. Creating this many blogs in a short amount of time is also not really constructive, and can count as spamming.

Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central and thanks for your edit!

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message. You may also want to visit the forums. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Fandom.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.